• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interested in Rebellion? Sixth Rift

Rebecca Voss

Dungeon Master Voss
Play a member of the GHOSTS, a group of rebels looking to free their water supply and city from a mass of wealthy overlords and martial rule.

On the inside, the city is a seething mass of corruption, starvation, and a divide between the middle and upper class that only keeps growing. Wealthy immigrants and expats live in opulent mansions in the East Side of the city, protected by the army and police, while the poor crowd into unsuitable, ramshackle homes in the South and West sides. To maintain its considerable wealth, the government--a military dictatorship in all but name, propped up by a Parliament of the wealthiest--sells water to the highest bidder. In the meantime, most of the poor go without access to clean water, much less food as the desertification from the Sahara encroaches on them.
Sixth Rift

In particular we are looking for a Doctor, a Mechanic, a Weapons Expert, and a Diplomat. Also seeking a Second in Command--MESSAGE ME ABOUT THIS ROLE, as I am looking to strongly collaborate with someone on this! (P.S. I have it in futuristic for now but it really falls under Realistic/Modern.... oops)

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/sixth-rift.114916/

Last edited by a moderator:
We have people interested in the Doctor and Diplomat! Still seriously looking for Weapons, Mechanic, and the important Second In Command...!

Doctor is Taken!!! 8D

Ello owo)/

I can't resist a story with rebellion and dice rolling, lemme take a peek at the information and rules!

I may or may not be intimidated by such a role of power >w>

(shh, no typos were there)

Hahaha! That is what I suspected. It's cool, Ava is actually the top dog :P It isn't anything to be intimidated by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back