• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interested in a home for troubled teens/teens with disorders?

RedLipstick34

A Lady in Perpetual Waiting
Hey guys. So I've got a group roleplay already up about an institute for troubled teens, which covers traumas, eating disorders, phobia's, mental disorders, or any sort of messed up character your heart desires. We need one or two more female characters and at least two or three males so go take a look if you're interested, I'm very proud of this game and the way I set it up and also very eager to start soon! Here's a little description/the overview you'll find as well as a link to the thread. Thank You!!:

Hidden Meadows may appear to be a luxurious paradise summer home, but the facility proves to be so much more than that. The Meadows is a safe, comfortable place funded and owned by Professor Jane Desmond. Desmond had the beautiful home built quite recently in hopes to help a few poor young souls find their way again. The media coverage on the place is spectacular, and the applications from caring family members and friends of troubled loved ones started rolling in almost immediately. Jane Desmond sorted through applications herself, hand picked the six most heart-breaking or intriguing stories, and sent them a formal invitation to The Meadows where they would receive compassion, intense personal therapy, group counseling, social activities, and hopefully an introduction to their future. She's made very clear that she doesn't want anyone to consider Hidden Meadows some sort of mental institution, but a place of love, a place that saves lives.

Whether it be eating disorders, life-altering phobia's, or suicidal tendencies, no problem is too tough for the professionals at Hidden Meadows to help conquer.

Hidden Meadows has a highly qualified team of psychologists to oversee the healthy day to day activity and it's even a place of learning and opportunity for a select few eager university students to get experience in counseling and an excellent work reference for the future!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hidden-meadows-home-for-the-troubled.90891/

We still have one female and one spot open. We'll be starting soon regardless of whether they're filled, but if there are any interested, feel free to jump in and make a character, I won't close the spots until the day after the game starts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back