• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Interest Check] Underwater Survival plot?

Rolling

Bottom Text
It all seemed like a good idea in theory. An amusement park stationed hundreds of feet beneath the sea, the first of its kind. There were so many guarantees that it would be safe, the turnout to the grand opening was so wonderful to see. People bustled about the place, looking at the various attractions and visual wonders the Atlantis-like structure held. Some were indeed worried that being so far underwater in what was essentially a giant can was dangerous, but surely they were just exaggerating, right?

Right?

Unfortunately, their suspicions came to fruition. No one really knows what happened, or who did it, but part of the structure was suddenly destroyed, allowing water to flood in and drown hundreds of guests. Many that survived managed to get away on the park's emergency escape subs, but you and a small group were left behind. Now, stranded underwater with no way to contact the surface, you cling to the slim hope of someone coming back to save you and, hopefully, this group can hold themselves together long enough for that to come.

--

This roleplay would be heavily based on the visual novel, Ever17, in which the same situation occurs. I do not plan to completely rip off the plot of said VN, but I figure borrowing it a bit to play around with won't hurt. I'm not really looking for any particular quota on males or females, so that's something. Would anyone actually want to try this out?

Sounds cool. I would do this.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Alright, I will get right on this tomorrow, so keep an eye out, because I'll probably get to it first thing in the morning.

<.< There still room? Cuz this is an interesting idea, and I`d love to see where it could go.

More souls yes yes I will feast tonight. Memoca are you happy yet have I delivered my quota.

919px-Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

Devilsxlovelyxangel said:
More rooms left I hope? And what's a Memoca? xD
Like I said, there's as much room as there are people to join. Just follow the link and you can get on board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back