• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern interest check | the good, the bad, the dirty | a plane crash survival rp | closed

YES YES YES FINALLY AN INTERESTING RP
omg i'm so interested! pls let me snag the right hand of the leader and the thief?
my favorite movie rn is spiderman: into the spiderverse but it changes every time i watch a really good movie :')

YES YES YES FINALLY AN INTERESTING RP
omg i'm so interested! pls let me snag the right hand of the leader and the thief?
my favorite movie rn is spiderman: into the spiderverse but it changes every time i watch a really good movie :')
you got it! i'll put you down right away

i'd like to be the left hand of leader.

Last edited:
Interested in the handy student, if it's still available.
TWD takes the cake for my favorite TV show btw, but only the first five seasons.

I’ll throw in two guys for ya . . tech student and all-around criminal please.
Movie= Now You See Me

I’ll have to look when I get home because I can’t see it on my phone, but literally just pick me a spot at random and I’ll base a character around it :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back