• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interest Check! Small Group

TheHarlequinnCat

One Thousand Club
I'm not really sure what to make the prefix on this, and it's an entirely incomplete thought- something I'd like to have a small group of literate RPers come together on. If anyone has seen the show American Horror Story, they'd know it's got a crazy plot with lots of twists and all kinds of fun thrills. Recently, I've been rewatching this- I think it'd be hella cool if anyone was interested in doing a RP inspired by the show, and we could even maybe carry through RPs and change it however we feel. :) That'd be a cool idea if we all put our heads together- and the best part about a RP like this is that the CHARACTERS and the way their experiences shape them would be the key part of it.

Also, sidenote: I would love to do a zombie apocalypse RP that takes place a little later after the outbreak (more along the lines of beginning to heal from the world falling apart) so not as many young willy-nilly characters and more of a basis for character interactions and stuff.

PM me ideas and interest :)

@kira blackthorn @NessieAlways @Allcure

ok well this is a small enough group- any ideas? Tbh I thought Briarcliff had a fascinating setup and since I can't really think of anything new I could have that? :P it's all in the characters tbh and I'd like to create a group PM with us to brainstorm extremely diverse characters togethers/backstories/plots/ideas- but more to choose characters together that'd be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back