• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest Check! (Skins/TVD)

Which show shall it be, then?

• Skins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Vampire Diaries

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Psychedelia

Lonely Stoner
So, recently I've been craving a role play based on one of my two favorite shows. My dilemma is simply that I'm not sure how many people like either of them and would be willing to join so I decided to make this beforehand and see which would work out better. For each show-based role play, I have a handful of ideas that I'll post below and we can discuss which one would be more interesting to use. Of course, if nobody is interested or there aren't enough people interested then I've essentially failed myself and I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Skins

1. "After Uni" - Basically we'd all just be playing characters from all three generations just later in life.
  2. "A New Generation" - Kind of speaks for itself I suppose..
  3. "?" - Maybe just choosing one generation to use? Though this would probably be harder since a lot of people argue over which generation was "the best".

The Vampire Diaries

1. "TVD/TO" - A mix of the two shows/characters; based either in Mystic Falls or New Orleans.
  2. "From the start" - Ever wondered what it would be like if things happened much differently in the beginning?

Last edited by a moderator:
* Note: I have yet to catch up on the second season of The Originals and the sixth season of TVD due to major issues with our cable in the new house. Sorry if this bothers anyone but this kind of means if we use either show it'll be only to where I am.. Also note that I don't like spoilers xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back