• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
In advance, sorry if this post seems a bit weird. It's been forever since I've been on RP Nation and things have certainly changed.
Besides that, I want to check who'd be interested in doing a Percy Jackson roleplay. It would be open to everyone who wants to join, and of course it'd take place at camp half blood
I'll explain more if anyones interested, so reply down below if you are, and if we get enough people I'll create a rp and tag you all!
Feel free to ask any questions or give suggestions in the replies ^^

I’m interested! When in canon does this take place?

I'm interested.

If that's the point where we're setting it, are canon character's playable along with ocs?

interested, last time i did a percy jackson rp it was on google+

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Sure! I did some research, and at the point we're thinking of, it seems that Prometheus has been set free, so that should be fine!
Nico Nico That'd be alright with me! Just make sure to portray them as accurate as possible!
//so it seems people are interested, I'll create the needed things, and then we can get started! I'll make another post here and tag everyone when it's set up!

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Sure! I did some research, and at the point we're thinking of, it seems that Prometheus has been set free, so that should be fine!
Nico Nico That'd be alright with me! Just make sure to portray them as accurate as possible!
//so it seems people are interested, I'll create the needed things, and then we can get started! I'll make another post here and tag everyone when it's set up!
Thank you! I'm thinking that my character has two main abilities: fire manipulation and precognition, but both have limits. My character cannot create fire, he can only manipulate, or "steal" it just like his father, and he can't choose when his precognition kicks in, or what he sees. Plus, it can often appear like dreams, with vague metaphors and such.

I'll try my best. I'm not too bad at playing the character I want to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back