• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Interest Check for RP Idea

Jinzo

You are one of the 6 people accepted every year into The Global Academy of Future Sciences. You are some of the finest young minds in the world. This school is prestigious enough to be founded by all the worlds governments, and well known across the face of the planet as the place to be before you help change and progress humanity and the future of life on Earth. this is the school you attend. It is the first day, and you meet your peers and colleagues for the next 4 years of your life.

In New Chi city the location of the school is also a petridish of Illegal activity and crime. Your class decide after the death of one of your classmates taken and killed for his ideas. You and the other 4 students decide to create suits to enhance your abilities as humans and each one specific to your skills and personalities, that you now use to fight crime in New Chi city, in hopes to find out and enforce justice on who ever killed and stole all of your dead classmate's secret ideas.

this is what im working on right now, if you think its alright and want to sign up on here by all means let me know and ill get started on making this an actual roleplay. I will also take some ideas if youre interested but thats the story up there that im working with now. the format of the RP would be me as the villains, NPCs, and one of the classmates. as well as your instructor. This is a very active RP. so it would go each mission or essentially crime would take place for 6 days so you have 6 days to solve the crime/ mystery/ riddle of who did it and get that person arrested or detained somehow, if you dont in 6 days you fail and the city is destroyed and the world is taken over or something and everyone dies. then we start over like a reset button but this time a minor detail will change that will make it slightly more difficult to solve. i will make this very logical and plausible rp, so if youre not ok with dying in rps then this would not be for you.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a pretty cool idea, although maybe you should mention this RP would be a pretty active one. Overall, I would love to sign up for this!

Ill edit it thanks :) and as soon as there are another 2 people that show interest, ill start making it :)

Boba, I expect an above average literacy level but its fine if a few posts are short but very clean. I expect good grammar most of the time and the closest you can get on spelling correctly. And minimum of 3 sentences but I expect at least 5 a post....also, I will be making this RP today. :)

You still looking?~

Yeah, one more spot, and its who ever posts the c.s. First and gets accepted kinda thing so I you want the spot post something haha

Wildthings said:
I'd be happy to jump in if you're still open
if you can post a character sheet, youll be in the running i saw that infactuated just posted one but i have some work to do right now, so if you get me a C.S. youre still in the running i wont be looking at the character sheets for another 45 minutes or so so i say get started hahahaha

Im opening up for one more applicant before i decide out of the last applicants who the final player will be. I will be starting this RP tomorrow.

bump.....looking for one more person

still looking for one more person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back