• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Interest Check for Mo Xiang Tong Xiu Works!

Ceres1347

Hi all!

I hope I'm in the right forum for an interest check. I didn't want to jump the gun and open up an ask thread without an interest check.

Wanted to check how many here are acquainted with MXTX's work? Mo Dao Zu Shi, Scum Villain's Self Saving System and Heavenly Official's Blessing.

I just finished reading both Scum Villain and Mo Dao Zu Shi and have been craving some RPs for them. Especially Scum Villain. I'm also catching up with Heavenly Official and would like to do something there too in the future!

So how many here are aware of the novels/have been following?

A month late to the party but here I am. xD If you are still up for it, I would gladly RP MDZS with you. I read a few chapters of the novel here and there, am up to date with the manhua, donghua, and the live action.

A month late to the party but here I am. xD If you are still up for it, I would gladly RP MDZS with you. I read a few chapters of the novel here and there, am up to date with the manhua, donghua, and the live action.

I DM-ed you!

Would love to do ANY of these with you! Just finished reading scum villain and I need so much more than the story left me with 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back