• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom interest check for fandoms / anime / otome [ bnha craving!! updated 12/26]

foxteef

just a playdate to you
Hello! You can call me Foxteef, or Fox. I use they/them pronouns only, please.
I am new to RPN, but have written on other sites for years. I have eight years of experience and looking for new roleplaying partners!
This thread is for my list of fandoms! I prefer to double up. I am BIG on romance. We can add any AU or storyline to our fandom of choice! Soulmate AUs are my favorite! Enemies to lovers, childhood friends, hanahaki disease are a few others in mind.

What I look for in a partner (I'll keep this brief)

-
I prefer a partner who is 18+, though I can make exceptions as long as the plot isn’t too mature. I'm twenty-one years old myself!
- Consider yourself a semi-literature writer. I can write around five hundred words for each character I play but you don't have to mirror my responses! Whatever you're comfy with.
- I am active daily, but you don't have to be. I am very patient with response time! I am chronically sick so sometimes I need a few days to respond but I'll let you know. I like long term partners! Ghosting is okay, though. I work a lot, so I get it.
- I like ooc chat, but prefer them over PMs, along with our roleplay. Discord given upon request. I like plotting and character building!
- I am friendly with any type of pairing, and if you aren't comfortable this, it's probably not for you. I prefer oc x canon ships!

Fandoms (the good stuff)
double friendly! These are canon x oc!
Most of my ocs are female x male but I am comfortable playing any ship for yours.
* next to them is the one I’m most craving

- Haikyuu!!*
who I'm looking for: Sugawara Koshi, Tsukishima Kei, Bokuto Koutarou, Iwaizumi Hajime
who I can write: it's such a large fandom base, so just ask!

- Attack On Titan***
who I’m looking for: Eren Yeager, Erwin Smith, Reiner Braun
who I can write: Erwin Smith, Levi Ackerman, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlet, Jean Kirstein, Conny Springer, Sasha Braus, Hanji Zoe

- My Hero Academia**** (please I'll love you forever)
who I’m looking for: Dabi, Bakugo Katsuki, Eijiro Kirishima, Izuku Midoriya
who I can write: Izuku Midoriya, Tenya Iida, Eijiro Kirishima, Bakugo Katsuki, Denki Kaminari, Shouta Aizawa, Ochaco Uraraka / just ask!

- Mr Love Queen's Choice (not completely caught up!)
who I'm looking for: Gavin, Kiro
who I can write: Kiro, Gavin, Victor

- Obey Me!
who I'm looking for: Lucifer, Belphegor
who I can write: Lucifer, Mammon, Levi, Satan, Asmo, Beel, Simeon, Diavolo

- Ikemen Vampire*
who I'm looking for: Theodorus Van Gogh, Leonardo da Vinci, le Comte
who I can write: up in the air, so just ask!

- Ikemen Revolution
who I'm looking for: Fenrir Godspeed, Ray Blackwell, Lancelot Kinglsey

- Ikemen Sengoku
who I'm looking for: Nobunaga Oda, Shingen Takeda
who I can write: just ask!

- The Arcana**
who I'm looking for: Asra Alznar, Julian Devorak
who I can write: Asra, Julian, Nadia, Portia, Lucio, Muriel

- Dragon Age Origins, II, Inquisition*
who I'm looking for: Morrigan, Garrett Hawke, Cullen Rutherford, Blackwall
who I can write: essentially anyone but Solas

- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
who I'm looking for: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric

Word bank with no specific plots in mind:
Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout universe, Life is Strange, Until Dawn, Man of Medan, Among Us, Greedfall, Vampyr, Resident Evil Biohazard, South Park Fractured But Whole / Stick of Truth, Red Dead Redemption, Saints Row IV, Black Butler, The Last of Us, Dangerous Fellows

Hope something interests you! Please PM me!

Last edited:
Howdy! I’m rewatching attack on titan- haven’t gotten to the newest season but I read through all the comics about two years ago so I have an idea of what the grande story is. Still open for an AOT RP?

Howdy! I’m rewatching attack on titan- haven’t gotten to the newest season but I read through all the comics about two years ago so I have an idea of what the grande story is. Still open for an AOT RP?
Of course - send me a PM!

- I am friendly with any type of pairing, and if you aren't comfortable this, it's probably not for you. I prefer oc x canon ships!

Does this mean you'd be willing to do an oc x oc RP, albeit reluctantly? I think you'd really like my OC if I showed him to you. If you'd be comfortable with finding a ref pic for an OC RP, I'd love to send you a message with the details. Just let me know!

Does this mean you'd be willing to do an oc x oc RP, albeit reluctantly? I think you'd really like my OC if I showed him to you. If you'd be comfortable with finding a ref pic for an OC RP, I'd love to send you a message with the details. Just let me know!
Sure, we can definitely try. Send me a PM c:

Hello! I would be quite interested in My Hero RP. I've migrated from a different site and still am getting used to this format but if you'd be interested my PM's are open. I feel like finding suitable partners is getting a little harder these days! Let's try out a good story?
ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ

I am new to RPN, but have written on other sites for years. I have eight years of experience and looking for new roleplaying partners!
This thread is for my list of fandoms! I prefer to double up. I am BIG on romance. We can add any AU or storyline to our fandom of choice! Soulmate AUs are my favorite! Enemies to lovers, childhood friends, hanahaki disease are a few others in mind.

-
I prefer a partner who is 18+, though I can make exceptions as long as the plot isn’t too mature. I'm twenty-one years old myself!
- Consider yourself a semi-literature writer. I can write around five hundred words for each character I play but you don't have to mirror my responses! Whatever you're comfy with.
- I am active daily, but you don't have to be. I am very patient with response time! I am chronically sick so sometimes I need a few days to respond but I'll let you know. I like long term partners! Ghosting is okay, though. I work a lot, so I get it.
- I like ooc chat, but prefer them over PMs, along with our roleplay. Discord given upon request. I like plotting and character building!

Fandoms (the good stuff)
Most of my ocs are female x male but I am comfortable playing any ship for yours.

- Haikyuu!!*
who I'm looking for: Sugawara Koshi, Tsukishima Kei, Bokuto Koutarou, Iwaizumi Hajime

- Attack On Titan***
who I can write: Erwin Smith, Levi Ackerman, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlet, Jean Kirstein, Conny Springer, Sasha Braus, Hanji Zoe

who I’m looking for: Todoroki Shoto, Bakugo Katsuki, Eijiro Kirishima, Izuku Midoriya
who I can write: Izuku Midoriya, Tenya Iida, Eijiro Kirishima, Bakugo Katsuki, Denki Kaminari, Shouta Aizawa, Ochaco Uraraka / just ask!

- Obey Me!

- Ikemen Vampire*

- Ikemen Revolution

- Ikemen Sengoku

- The Arcana**

Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout universe, Life is Strange, Until Dawn, Man of Medan, Among Us, Greedfall, Vampyr, Resident Evil Biohazard, South Park Fractured But Whole / Stick of Truth, Red Dead Redemption, Saints Row IV, Black Butler, The Last of Us, Dangerous Fellows

I am interested in Ikemen sengoku, ikemen vampire. I am often on discord but i can do here if needed.

-

Fandoms (the good stuff)

- Haikyuu!!*

- Attack On Titan***

who I’m looking for: Dabi, Bakugo Katsuki, Eijiro Kirishima, Izuku Midoriya

- Obey Me!

- Ikemen Vampire*

- Ikemen Revolution

- Ikemen Sengoku

- The Arcana**

AyO its been awhile since I've roleplayed MHA and...I've low-key been craving it, are you still interested? I'd be down to double-up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back