• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest check - Fandom/OG plotlines | OCxOC/CC

Yuan

Wish me well in hell
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
UI_Gacha_AvatarImg_Baizhuer.png
Hey, hey. The username is Yuan but you can call me whatever. I'm a minor and I go by He/Him PRNS + Live in the EST timezone.

Introduction
A teenager living in the USA and quite bored with his life. I write a lot when I'm motivated and get hyper fixated easily, also LGBTQ+ friendly and enjoys video games and youtube.
I will indulge in OOC
communication outside RP related topics but I usually don't initiate it. That being said, I'm talkative when it comes to RP related topics, world building and character dumping is something I enjoy doing. If you don't talk, I won't either but that usually leads to an RP dying and that's no fun.
While I do understand that life does exist, keep me updated so I know where you're at. (Ghosting is fine, I try to let my partner know but sometimes I just kinda forget) I won't be annoying if I have to wait for a post, I'll probably ask once then leave it be. Though that being said, I might not be interested in the RP anymore whenever(if) you want to bring it back up.
I am open to scrapping an RP idea for a new one if the one we are invested in right now goes stale.

About Me + RP Preferences|Very important
I'm fine with roleplaying Fandoms but my favourite is OG plotlines.
I enjoy romance in my plots but it's not a necessity, I love me some good platonic/familial bonds.
➤While I prefer MxM, I can write FxF/MxF/NBxNB/Etc. Whatever you want, I'm open to it.
➤That being said, I write mainly male presenting characters but will write anyone else as side characters/NPCS
~
PM's prefered. I have discord, feel free to ask for it if that's your preferred method of OOC chat. Not roleplaying on there though.
➤I can and will double if need be.
➤I use anime-esque styled concept art for my characters, I prefer you to do so as well.
~
➤I post daily, usually once but sometimes I'll do multiple a day if my motivation + time management is on par.
➤I write on average 300-800 words and can reach to 1K + on a good day, depending on what's been given to me.

➤A well written paragraph with proper grammar is my minimum but preferably more. If you write less, I will get bored and lose interest.
~
➤I heavily enjoy angst and dark themes + horror in some form.
➤No triggers.
➤Fluff and light heartedness is accepted but angst/drama and breakup is where it's at.

About you | Even more important
➤Communication with the basic necessities (RP related Qs/Any delays/ETC)
➤Active participant, I shouldn't be the only one driving the RP forward.
➤Similar to my about me, contrasting differences with diffierent ways to go about things sometimes don't end well.

Fandoms (Includes all forms of entertainment)| Kinda semi-important | Not in order of craving | I sometimes ship, I sometimes don't ship. Please inquire further if you're interested.
➤Genshin Impact
➤Honkai star rail
➤Splatoon 1/2/3 + Octo expansion
➤Demon slayer (Anime + Manga)
➤MHA (My Hero Academia) (Anime + Manga)

➤TOH (The Owl House)
➤Avatar the last airbender
➤Legend of Korra
➤Witch Hat Atelier

➤Land of the lustrous
➤Stardew valley
➤Harry potter
➤Star wars (Specifically Mandalorian)
➤Steven Universe
➤Percy Jackson
➤Trials of apollo/Kane chronicles/Magnus chase

➤Six of crows/Crooked kingdom

Tropes (Can be seen both romantic/platonic) | Highlighted is current craving
Hanahaki disease
➤Enemies to lovers
➤Strangers to friends (to lovers)
➤Soulmates
➤Forbidden love
➤Right person, wrong time
Priest/follower x god/deity
➤Angel x Demon
➤Demon/angel x Exorcist
➤Muse x Poet/Artist/ETC
➤Witch/Wizard x hunter
➤Vampire something or other

➤Never meant to be
➤Right person/Wrong time
➤Villain x Hero
➤Sidekick x Villain/Hero
➤Opposites attract (Can be seen in many forms)

Plots| Random ideas
➤Sidekick turned villain/hero and the villain/hero turned the opposite
➤Vampire anything (Whether it be romantic/platonic)
➤Mafia anything (Whether it be romantic/platonic)
➤Reincarnation (Whether it be romantic/platonic)
Apocalypse
➤Dystopian world
➤Utopia world but it really isn't
➤Fantasy related anything
➤Monster related anything
➤Religious implications
➤Demigods

Ending segment | My final words.
DM me, don't post here.
Introduce yourself, I respond to all messages but those with more fleshed out intros have better reception.
State your name/where your from/simple writing sample + character sheet/triggers if you're comfortable with etc.

Personal writing samples + character sheets are available upon request.
Feel free to inquire about any questions you may have.

Thank you for reading, cheers.

Last edited:
Bump | Craving harry potter perchance.

Bump | I guess I have hanahaki disease brain rot right now so something involving that would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back