• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest Check: Battle For Neverland

BirdFeathers

Basically A Fox With Wings
I've been sitting on this idea for a week now! I really want to see it work out be it through a 1v1 or a group roleplay.

The whole plot, as you can see, revolves around a battle for a classic Neverland and the ultimate one at that. Not just any battle seen before, this one sparks an all out war:

Tensions between the Indians and the Pirates are rising, the anger causing heat all through the Island of Neverland. The mermaids are furious with the Pirates for not minding the water space, the Indians are tired of the unfair trade and thievery. Lost boys have been going missing and the arrival of several new factions has become a tide turner.

The Found Girls are here to stay, taking up residence somewhere in the Tiki Forest close to Cannibal Cove, while the Fairies of Pixie Hollow have come out to play. The creation of these new factions has really caused uproar, the Lost Boys are frightened and threatened by the girls where the fairies have need to hide from the Indians and the Pirates!

With the discovery of the Black Castle atop Neverpeak, all of the factions have begun their fight for the right to rule Neverland. Who will win this epic adventure?

If someone is interested in a 1v1, we can figure out a main character plot together. For a group roleplay, if I get at least 5 interested, I will start making threads.

I hope I did this correctly.(*^*)

Wow this is everything i'm looking for in a spin on Jim Barries Peter Pan! I'd be entirely into doing a 1x1, or even helping you set up a group roleplay for it, because i truly believe both could work. But for a 1x1 i'd be up for playing several different characters! PM what you think, i'd love to this rp with you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back