• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Interest Check - 1x1 Romance Werewolf Rp

FangAndOzy

Twenty Thousand Club

I want to do a 1x1 romance role play.

Preferably MxF and preferably I would play the female role - I'm up to discussion about that.

So the general idea (needs expansion) is that these Werewolves are the kind who can control their changing. At the age of 17 is when the first change occurs, it is also when they can find their mate. Our characters would be eachother's mates. There would be a war going on between packs, and an unrest added in with the rogues.

We could decide if they don't want to accept the pull because maybe one is a rogue and one belongs to a pack or because they belong to enemy packs. Or we could decide if they accept it right away then the rp would be all of the hardships involved with their life.

Any takers? Ideas to make it better?​

Black-and-White-Wolf-Pictures-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

If you are interested, there are a few werewolf games around on the site, if you are looking for system based RPs.

Bardiel said:
If you are interested, there are a few werewolf games around on the site, if you are looking for system based RPs.
Thanks - I'll try to find some that are still accepting more players :)

With the recent release of 2nd Ed of Werewolf: The Forsaken, there may be better chances of finding or starting a campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back