• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Integrative School of Talent

Skye sat there shocked How is this even a school? Now I know why its free. Those thoughts were all running through Skye's head

''I'm Ace. You are a very cute girl, by the way. In what dorm are you in? I'd like to have a study partner. I don't like talking with people much, since i'm Russian, but i think you'll be an exception. I'm in number 289''. He smiles at her, looking down to her again. He rarely smiled, so this time was quite strange.

Lotti suddenly felt all the motivation drain out of her as she quickly left the cafeteria. Others were still in there, getting whatever was between breakfast and lunch. She passed Ashton without a look. It felt rude but she was suddenly terrified. What if she didn't meet standards? She felt subpar at best.. her talents would be a joke. And so far from home? She couldn't even make a distance phone call or schedule a plane ride.

Skye looked at Lotti shocked. "Did you just hear what I heard?" Skylar asked. Her eyes were wide. But she still kept her profile looking beautiful and glamorous.

Lotti glanced up at Skye. God, she was pretty. Easily a model. Delicate features would make anything easy for her. "Ja.. I am getting air." She gave a half smile before leaving the cafeteria and the building. A walk around the campus or maybe even the city would do well.. but the brochure said there was a curfew of 11 pm. She couldn't lose too much time.

When he said she was cute that really cut her off guard. Her face went a little red. "Um yah sure my room is 291." She shook her head trying to get rid of her blush. "But yah we can totally be study partners!" She said with a big smile.

he went and follow Lotti being concerned for him and her"hey wait up Lotti we can be study partners"he ran to her side so she wouldn't have to stop.

Skye thought in her head, "So, all the money went in making the school look perfect. NONE went for the classes, well there wasn't any, supplies, or teachers." UGH! Skylar was now completely furious. All traces of shock left her body and now she felt like sueing the school. but she couldn't.........

Lotti looked up, with nervous hope. She needed to find somebody who's skills could fall hand in hand with hers. She wasn't sure though.. At the moment it would just be easier to go home and tell her parents the whole thing was a bust. "..Leon, maybe. What do you do though?" She asked, still keeping her fast pace.

Skye walked over to Lotti. "hey, since we're both actors we could maybe be study partners?" Skylar saw the other guy next to Lotti. "oh, hey I'm Skylar, call me Skye,"

"basically I am great at baseball and somewut good at dancing studying I will try my best but not that good oh how about all three of us then more people have more of a chance of all to pass."He kept up with Lotti.

He gave a smirk at her. ''Great, so when do we start our study? Anytime soon or some other day?'' He leans a bit forward to her, crossing his arms and smiling at her.

"I uh I'm ready when you are." Was it just her or was he leaning in more every time he said something. "But I'm guessing it would be better to start tomorrow." Then she took a step back. "So what are you here for? I'm here for singing, acting, and dancing!"

Lotti nodded slowly feeling a bit better. If she was dragging them down she could always quit. "Yeah.. i think this could work."

(So i just got called a crazy bitch and phsycotic asshole by a violent and unstable bipolar for unknown reasons. So excuse me for short replies zonifht my hands atw shakey)

Skye smiled brightly. "Come with me to my room, best to start studying today," Skylar said. Skylar pushed her hair over her right shoulder, "You could also come if you want Leon,"

"this all sounds great all three of us work together all three of us will pass"he follow the two girls

Margo watched everyone pair off and sighed. This would be.... Interesting. She went to get lunch and as everyone left, she spotted Ashton. She grabbed a tray of food randomly, looked kinda like... Meat loaf? Gross, and went to sit next to him. "So, we need partners. And I'm getting a vibe you don't want one. I don't really either. But we have to do it, and everyone we know is already taken. It would appear we might be stuck together. So. What do you do?" she asked him, making eye contact while she spoke with her big green, serious eyes, then looked down at her tray and shoved her meat loaf around.

@Idyllia

Lotti followed along, expression grateful. "Thank you two.. I think we will do fine then?" She asked, though they were already in the midst of reassurance. The redhead watched the campus as they walked, thinking to herself. She wasn't sure if she was prepared for such a school.. but she wanted, no, needed to be here.

"soo... what do you two like to do?"

Skye smiled. "I love hosting parties, surfing, swimming, texting, social media stuff, and just having fun. I also love acting, dance, and singing but you probably know cause that's my talents that I entered in this school,"

"So.. Skye may help you with the dancing, or vise versa.." She questioned if the phrase she used was correct but brushed the thought off. "And I can work with you in acting." She said, red bangs bobbing as she nodded at the two. Well, it seemed like they could support each other in some ways. But there were loose ends, like how about her writing and skits? Leons Baseball? Lord knows Lotti cant sing too, so Skye might be a little out of luck. Well, a whole lot better than nothing though.

"Alright!" She didn't really care to share anything herself. Not because of being antisocial. She just thought it would be boring to say.

Lotti grinned with a child like Naive cheer. As she walked forward, she balanced on the tips of her feet. Well, take everything in stride? Unfortunately she was the type to freak out and lock the door for weeks with nothing but a typewriter.

"Nope! Not a clue how."

Skye laughed. "This answers my question," So, Lotti can't dance but Leon can, but who can sing? Hopefully Claire could be ok.

Ashton had noticed the girl from earlier sit down next to him. She started talking about how they should be partners. He suddenly turned a tint of red, boys don't usually sing, they played instruments. "I-I um, sing. What do you do?" He stuttered a bit, but regained his blank expression. Ashton looked curiously in her eyes, his clear blue eyes gleaming before she looked down at her food. He proceeded to look at her, awaiting a response. Everyone else was taken as a partner, yet he wasn't that mad about it. This girl is the only one he had really came in contact with beside Lotti. Chuckling, he averted his gaze down to the table. He was remembering when he met the group of people.

@AngieG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back