• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Integrative School of Talent

Bea Delaine

Sugary Sweet Sadist
You are uprooted from your home Country/Town/Continent.. but not against your own will. An opportunity has arisen as you hear about a school who has contacted you in the hopes of having your talent refined and exhibited.

Yes, you are a soon to be one of the great names out there. Whatever you love doing, you have become known for it in your home town and this school is a bigger canvas to demonstrate your loves.

Now, the method of teaching here is fairly unique and looked down upon. You self study with only needed assistance provided.. then you get a large exam periodically in order to determine your rate of development. If none is measured you are removed from the school.

Talents:

Studio Art

Instrument Music

Vocal Music

Dance

Creative Writing

Sports (Specify which)

Programming

Comedy

Acting

Stunts

(Think of any more, let me know through PM)

Name:

Talents (3 max):

Personality, (No Bio needed. Show it through your story):

Quirks (Something unique you think your character has):

Where you are from:

Appearance (Anime or Written!):

Height (opt):

Weight (opt):

Other:

School Building!

kirchekrankeatpkgfjdqi.jpg

Dorms:

bedroom_anime_art-t2.jpg

Cafeteria:

663006-bigthumbnail.jpg

Normal Classroom
ClassRoom.jpg

City... You are free to roam!

anime_city-t2.jpg

1. Normal RPN rules
  2. Romance is nice but keep it clean
  3. Cussing is allowed in small doses
  4. No one liners. 3 sentences at the least. Three warnings and you are out.
  5. Please keep this alive, and connect me if you cannot continue.
  6. Be nice in OOC. On the other side of a characters computer screen is a person who wants to be included.
  7. Put "talented" in the extra so I know you at least skimmed and clicked the rules section.. please.

Bea Delaine updated Integrative School of Talent with a new update entry:

First Post

I am making the first post, but any sign ups are accepted!
Read the rest of this update entry... 
Leiselotte Domrich held her bag tight for security, though the strap was on her shoulder. The entrance of the school look so beautiful she swore that it was intimidating her to jump on the first plane and head back home. The Dome shaped buildings loomed over chatting and lost looking new students, lovelier than an Church she has seen. A few men and women uniformed in attractive suits were handing out fliers and campus maps while pointing to a booth filled with teens grabbing a sort of school blazer and key to a dorm.

She approached with great caution, only able to pick up a slight bit of the english. She could speak the language fine, however she lacked the ability to understand it too terribly well when out of the mouth of an idiom happy fast talking teen. She grabbed a blazer, dark blue and with a small gold emblem on it which showed the school symbol. After giving off her name, age and other info, she was given a key which she tucked away in the pocket of the blazer as she slipped it on over her casual orangish dress.

The redhead quickly scurried back to a safe distance, closer to the school gates. She didn't want to find herself lost in a crowd on her first day. Though, despite the first day panic, she felt joyful. Seeing all these people made her feel intimidated and encouraged, as though she could try her best and she would still have a multitude of talented students to catch up to.

Skylar went through security with her suitcase and Bostonbag. Skye imagined the school to be amazing and beautiful. She looked around in awe. It was even more beautiful than the pictures. The lawns were perfectly trimmed and a nice shade of green. The buildings were some shaped and gigantic. She walked over to the group of woman and men confidently. They gave her maps and flyers. They told her to go get a blazer. She took a dark blue blazer from the booth. The gold emblem gleamed. She wore it over her pink and white tanktop and bleached denim short shorts. She went to the next station and gave her ID and they gave her the dorm key. She slipped it in her ripped short shorts and walked through the entrance. The school looked amazing! Everything about it gleamed "perfection". Skye knew that this would jump start her career.

Margo had arrived by plane a few hours ago. And was shocked, literally shocked, at the amount of people she saw. To say she had been a small town girl was like calling Mt. Everest an ant hill. She had always read about the hustle and bustle of a lot of people in cities and such, but she could have never pictured it really, until now.

And she loved it! She walked straight into the crowd, enjoying the feeling of being ushered along by a bunch of different people and losing control. She let the crowd carry her to the booth, and before you could say grizzly bear she had a blazer, a key, and a school map. As the crowd once again moved her, away from the booth this time, she couldn't help but enjoy the considerably warmer weather. She ran a hand over her buzzed head, feeling the peach fuzz with a grin. She was impulsive, but shaving her head hadn't been an impulse she has regretted thus far. She made her way back to the gate, still mesmerized by the crowd when she noticed a red head that she was now standing directly next to. "Hi." Margo said with a smile, her grin impossible to wipe off her face.

Skye accidentally got pushed into a red-head and a girl with a shaved head. "OMG! I am so sorry about that, it's just that the crowd is extremely crazy," I said in apology. "I'm Skylar by the way, call me Skye," I said introducing myself.

Leiselotte first noticed the exotic beauty with the cut hair. She seemed friendly as she immediately greeted her.. a good sign for being able to get along with others here. "Ah, Hallo. You are new here too?" she asked, grinning like a fool until she was knocked into. She immediately grabbed hold of the nearest thing, which ended up being a persons sleeve. Embarrassed, she let go and offered a warm smile. "Its alright! Its nice to meet you Sky, call me Leis-" She cut herself off. How would she be able to make her name easier and cuter? less stand out-ish.. "Call me Lotti!"

"Yes, I'm new!" Margo grinned, and then they were bumped into by another girl. Margo thought she had never seen more glamorous girls in her life than what she was seeing now. "Hi Skye, hi Lotti. Cute names. I'm Margo." she said, wincing at her own grandmother sounding name. Well, she was named after her grandmother. "This place looks awesome. I'm so glad I left Alaska. Where are you guys from?" she asked.

Skye smiled prettily. "Where you from, Lottie?" Skye asked wanting to know more about Lottie. "I'm from Malibu, California. Im kinda a California girl," Skye stated. "Alaska, sounds cool, I always wanted to go,"

Leon Kuwata had arrived by plane a few hours ago with his suitcase and baseball bat.he walked over to the group of man and women They gave him maps and flyers. They told him to go get a uniform. He took a dark blue uniform from the booth. The gold emblem gleamed."mar sin is é seo an scoil mé ag dul go"he went to the next station and gave his ID and they gave his the dorm key.

(so this is the school I'm going to)

Then he walked towards the gate and some red-head girl grabs his sleeve turned to her'I should speak English to these people'."I am Leon Kuwata the person sleeve you just grab nice to meet you Lotti"

Lotti smiled, thinking of where they were from and what a california girl would be described as. Well, she was pretty with light hair. Or maybe it had to do with personality..? And Margo, a cute name for the other girl, is from Alaska? Well, at least she wasnt the only to travel far away. When a boy with a thivk accent addressed her, she shared her attention to now another redhead.

"Margo.. skye and Leon. It nice to meet you all. Im from Berlin, born in Düsseldorf Germany."

"Germany sounds really nice,"Skye states. She always wanted to go to Germany. She thought their culture was amazing.

Margo nodded with a low whistle. "Awesome. So many different people here, I'm floored." Margo grinned. "Do we get roommates here, or are we in singles?" Margo asked everyone. Though, they were just as new as her, she wasn't sure how they'd know.

Lotti turned to Margo and gave her a confused and goofy grin. "I think that they are singles? We all got keys.. correct? Maybe this place is even more high end than I had figured." She offered with a careless shrug. It would be nice to room with somebody but at the same time her habits would drive a dormmate mad. It was a fact that everything had to be perfectly according to her organization system. Her blue eyes wondered across the sea of people. Something she was used to. People who spoke in funny ways was something entirely different.

Leon nodded"singles is the best route to go I would like to have a roommate but it's also awesome be alone."He turned to the Dorms"hay why don't we go check them out."He waited for a answer'I would like to see what kind of room I have'

Yawning pretty loudly, Kristoph walked past the entrance of the school. Looking around, he realized he wasn't the only foreign person on the campus. Realizing that obvious, he just laughed it out and some people, minding their own business, turned to look at him who looked crazy laughing out of nowhere. Feeling awkward, Kristoph chuckled and ran towards the campus as he just thought up a new lyrics about him attending the first day of school. By the force of habit, he then started to do an air guitar in the middle of a crowd and humming the tune as he was playing his imaginary guitar.

" The sky be blue, but never my face

to enjoy the coming of the new school days.

Walking along with people that could be my classmates.

All I could think was, I just couldn't wait ! "

He thought of the lyrics as he stopped playing the guitar at the final sentence. Then almost everyone from the campus gave him a weird look as if to think he was crazy, even more crazy than before. But he didn't mind, he was used to this kind of emotion whenever he would do such a habit out of nowhere. He then smiled brightly than before and continued his way towards the campus.

Margo nodded and shrugged. Fair enough, she could put up being alone, although she would certainly enjoy the company after all these years of minimal contact with people her own age. "Well, yeah, we may as well explore then." she said simply.

"Hey out of the way!" Ally came running she was always late but she didn't realize she on time for the first time. She stopped and looked around. "Wait a min." She looked at her watch. "Oh wow i'm on time I can't believe it!!!" then she bumped into a girl. "Gomen'nasai!"

@Bea Delaine

Ashton sighed, not really wanting to go inside of this school. He was internally excited to go at first, but it had faded once he stood at this very spot. He walked through the entrance, sighing again. He honestly didn't know what to do or where to go, he heard this school had unusual ways of teaching. He had just arrived here on plane, gladly. His parents were fighting again this morning, and he wouldn't have any of it. Ashton was sick of his parents always fighting about stupid things. That's mainly the reason why he was excited to go to this school, he gets to be away from home. There were many people standing everywhere, a lot of them were in groups. Ashton knew it already, he wouldn't be able to be with a group of friends. He would be too cold, too mean to be around nice people. He was with a nice group of people before, but he didn't really give up his cold ways. Which caused him to lose his friends. As he stood there reminiscing, he had started really looking around the campus. Most students were gathered around this booth that was giving out a blazer and a dorm room key. He should go there first. He walked there, back hunched and hood up. Ashton didn't really want to attract attention to himself, but he's doing just that. He hastily grabbed the key and blazer as he walked back to where to was standing- near the school's gates.

He was walking with his head down, he was bound to bump into someone. Ashton had bumped into a group of girls, and he internally groaned. Now I'm going to have to talk to them. He didn't really want to make any friends, especially with any perky girls. He wiped the discomfort on his face and put on a blank stare. He took his hood down and ruffled his hair, awaiting any response from the girls.

@AngieG

@Bea Delaine

@Keira Winston

@animegirl20

The red headed Lotti was about to follow as she got knocked into.. again. Wow, was she clumsy or was this place more concentrated with people than she had originally thought. She heard an unfamiliar language and out of her own surprise blurted "Entschuldigung bitte!" She flinched and looked at the purple haired shorty, now smirking to herself. Of asian decent it seemed... and a guy, to whom the simply waved.

Margo frowned as someone else, AGAIN bumped into them. Jesus christ could there be no space. "Are you blind?" she asked Ashton, quick to defend her new friends. She saw him put up his hood and rolled her eyes. She had a temper, oh did she have a temper. "An apology would be nice. But I have a feeling you won't be giving it." Margo said, wanting to yank back that hood and make him look at her. She was suddenly afraid he WAS blind, and she had just been a huge b-word.

@Idyllia

Last edited by a moderator:
"we should move to an uncrowded area before we all get bumped into."He started walking towards dorms making sure he didn't bump into anybody and making sure he had the people behind him."gabh mo leithscéal"

His ear twitched as he heard a German word from somewhere. He turned his head toward the direction to where he had heard the word from and to see a group of females with a some males. He realized that one of them would have been German and he should at least say hi to him or her. Smiling heartily just as before, Kristoph walks towards them. He then stopped as he gave all of them a smile, " Guten morgen " he calmly greeted them as he looked around for the fellow German.

Lotti nodded and started moving toward an open space. "Ja, Ich bin Deutscher." She said with some bit of embarrassment, slowly turning red after what the japanese girl said. She heard a good morning in her language and turned to the source. "Morgen." She said, looking at the attractive most likely upper class man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back