• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Integrative School of Talent

Knowing that he's not the only German around it made him feel a little happy now. Lately, the Germans from this school has been graduating and he himself is the only German he knows that's a senior. He then looked around at the fresh faces of his juniors but before that, he turned to the girl who greeted him back and smiled.

She looked around wondering if the others were going to the dorms. "Hey so are all you guys going to the dorms together?"

"yes we are we're going to go check them out you can come with us"he said to Ally with a smile

Lotti stared for a moment at the other german before returning his smile. "Would you like to join us?" She offered, cringing inwardly at the accent. She could imitate a british fairly well but slaughters an american one. Still, another from her home wouldn't mind. He was tan, and almost had white hair, it was so light. "We are finding our dorms."

Ashton was taken aback by this girl who had started yelling at him. He had a surprised expression on his face for a split second, then it turned into a smirk. "Sorry, princess." He said, in a mocking tone. This girl had suddenly started yelling at him, he only bumped into them. He wasn't going to hurt them or anything, he merely just bumped into them. Ashton had that smirk set on his face as the others started talking about dorms. "Dorms? Does that mean I have to have a roommate?" His tone had lightened up. He didn't really want a roommate, but maybe it would be a good thing.

She heard a guy that was standing next to them ask about the dorms. She turned to him and said "Nope! Pretty sure we get our own room." She smiled at him.

Margo smirked when he called her princess. She had to admit, it was a good comeback. Well, she came from Alaska, and she was as wild and unpredictable as her home. "Right then. Let's explore." she took her map and crumbled it, deciding to throw caution to the wind. They were a mixed up group, definitely. But, well. Even the island of misfit toys had to have been a little fun, right?

Ace went trough the giant crowds at the entrance, grabbing the information and the key the teenagers at the entrance. He didn't pay attention of what they said, he didn't like much English, so he just grabbed the things they handed him out. It was probably a key to his dorm, hoping there was no roommates. A even bigger crowd of people was inside the school. His height helped him a lot. He simply grabbed their shoulders and pushed them away as light as he could. ''Enstchuldigen sie'' He repeated a lot of times, while passing trough all the group of people

He gave the fellow German a smile before laughing. " I already know where my dorm is, perhaps I could at least show you guys to where your dorms are Ja ? " he offered to them instead as a lyric suddenly appeared in his mind and once again by the force of habit, he went into the air guitar pose again, strumming and holding down imaginary strings on the nonexistent frets. This time, instead of humming the tune of the lyrics, he started mumbling them as he was playing the imaginary guitar.

" I feel amazing, so burning amazing.

I've never felt something like this before,

But what can I say, it's amazing ! "

He then realizes he was together with a group of people and also having a conversation. He went back to his normal stature and just laughed it off . " Sorry sorry, a habit of mine " he reasoned out.

( Last post of the night, might sleep now bye )

Lotti nodded to the german and looked back over at the group, eyeing the Irish student playfully when he said his number. She bobbed her red head up and down grinning. "Ive got the number..." She dug out her key, "290, who have you all?" She asked, having trouble with the phrasing.

Ashton nodded and looked toward the grouped of mixed teenagers. They were sharing room numbers. Sighing and reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his key. Squinting at the lettering, he replied. "I have 292." It was very close to this girl's dormroom. He hasn't learned any of their names and it's making him uncomfortable, having to address them in his mind as 'the girl' or 'the boy' or by their appearance. All he wanted to do is go into his room. He hoped that he would practice and hone his singing, he wanted to get better at it. But for what reason? Ashton didn't even want to be a famous singer, so why did he want to always improve at his singing? Kicking around at the ground, he waited for the others to start walking, he didn't have a clue as to where to go. He didn't grab a map to this beautiful venue.

Lotti smiled brightly at the quiet boys reply. It seemed they would at least pass each other once or twice. "Ah, That is great. I will be close to two people." She said with a bit of amusement in her tone. She looked at them both, but asked the boy. "My name is Leiselotte, but call me Lotti. You are?"

Ace passes trough a group of girls and some guys, he didn't want to talk or anything right now, but they were right in the middle of the crowd. He sighs and passes trough the middle of the talking group, trying to be the most respectful he could ''Enstchuldigen sie''

he turned to the german girl"wow there no numbers close me"the german girl is pretty cute

"293." Margo shrugged, walking with the group. "Looks like they put all the newbies together, regardless of their grade." Margo shrugged, but she didn't mind. "Margo." She said to Ashton absent mindedly. "Sorry for snapping at you. It was a long flight." she shrugged as they all walked to their rooms. She hoisted her suitcase up onto her shoulder and thought she would need to get herself some summer clothes. She had a feeling it wouldn't fall into the negatives at nightfall here.

Ally notice a guy going through going by. Oh cool he's got white hair. Then she started to leave with the others. She started looking at her classes to she what she had.

The girl had told Ashton her name, it was Lotti. That was a very cute name in his opinion, but of course he wouldn't admit that. Clutching his cute little animal keychain in his pocket, he opened his mouth to speak. "Ashton. You could call me Ash." He said quietly, averting hiseyes to look away from the group. He felt quite uncomfortable looking at her smile, it was too bright for him. Kind of like looking straight into the sun. Looking away, he heard the princess of sass start speaking to him. "It's alright," He replied with a wink. A guy had walked between the whole group, which was kind of rude, but he muttered something in a foreign language. Ashton decided not to speak up like he was originally going to, and started walking with the others.

Leon go to his dorm room he went inside and saw it was a pretty big room and very fencing"Is féidir liom cónaí i anseo."

Margo let another guy get past her, deciding to curb her tongue, although at least this one appeared to be apologizing in a foreign language. "No problem, man." she said, though for all she knew he was calling her a slime faced dog. She smiled at him briefly before continuing to her dorms. All these people were speaking different languages. Only other language she could speak was Spanish, and she wasn't even very good. Well, that was Europe for you. Better at everything. That thought made her smile to herself as they all got to their rooms and she unlocked hers, looking around appreciatively. She kept her door open in case anyone wanted to say hi, and started unpacking. Naturally, she unpacked all her art first. It was a small talent, and not even one she regularly pursued. But still, she was proud of her art, and it was all better than mediocre. Still, she wouldn't call it a talent. More of a curious hobby. There were drawings, mostly, of people and flowers and snow, lots and lots of snow. She even had a few nudes, and those made her chuckle at the awkward hours she spent drawing them.

They all finally got to their rooms. "Ooooh I can't wait to see mines." She ran to her door and opened it. "Wow awesome now time to decorate." She turned to the others. "I'm going to unpack guys." She went into her room and left it open like Margo did and started unpacking.

Ashton had gotten to his room and opened the door. It was small and bland, yet it was alright. He'd better start decorating, he would spend most of his time at this school in this room. He closed his door, unlike the others. He didn't really want anyone to come in and interact with him. Opening up his bag, he started humming. He took out his laptop and gracefully placed it on the desk, opening it and turning it on. He put his microphone set up near the desk and his headphones plugged into his laptop. Looking at the blank wall, Ashton sighed. He felt too lazy to fix up his room. Or to even unpack more than he already did. Pulling out the chair from the desk, he sat down. The laptop had booted up, showing him the login screen to type in his password for the computer. Spinning around in his chair, he started humming again. He thought of some more of the tune and some of the words. Ashton was writing a song in his head. Quickly, he pulled up the notepad on his laptop and turned on his microphone, along with the Audacity application. If he didn't record this idea right now, he would lose it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back