• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Integrative School of Talent

"Singing? That's really neat. I wish I could." Margo sighed. She felt the tension between them break a little and she grinned. "I act. And ride horses, but we can just count that one out since I don't see how those two talents could combine." she said, then tried a bite of her meat loaf. It was bearable, and she started eating. "I also draw a little bit. Raw and with no training, but I kind of like it that way. The shook doesn't know about that one." she shrugged.

Ashton nodded at the girl, watching her eat the meat loaf. He was trying to think about how singing and acting could go together. He couldn't really act much, so acting with her was out of the picture. Suddenly getting red, he thought about how he could write very well. Ashton did put that on his application along with singing, so they would have to judge that too. He didn't want to tell anyone, but he had to. "I could also write well. I could write a script and you could act it out." He said, already thinking of a script. It would be a bit hard without more actors, so they would have to try to find more people. Ashton was being unnaturally kind to this girl, he didn't know why. She was beautiful, yes, but he doesn't think that is the case.

"Really? That's neat!" Margo grinned. "I wrote a play once, about coming out as bi. It wasn't very good. My teacher told me to stick to acting." she said sheepishly. "Anything written would have to be essentially a one woman show. And if you wrote it you would probably need to direct too. I bet they'd like you expanding your horizon like that." Margo noted. "And if you sing, and write, you could make a sound track for it. Easy." Margo grinned.

This girl was full of good ideas. Ashton put on a smile for her, not very genuine, but it was still a smile. "Alright," He said to her. He was still quite nervous about writing, he felt he wasn't as good as he could be. Whatever. Shaking away his thoughts, he rested his head on the palm of his hand. "You'd probably need to come to my room or vise versa to work on this project." He may be a good writer, but he's always stumped on ideas. He never knows what to write about, it barely ever flows into his mind. Ashton has to think very hard to think of a great idea. He's a better writer when he's tired, the words just flow out and he doesn't overthink anything. During the day, he would need Margo to help him out.

Margo nodded. "Cool, then we can help each other. As soon as the play is written I can also costume, set, and lighting design. A lot of work goes into making a show. But we can do it. It doesn't even have to be long you know. Ten minutes, maybe." She felt bad, like she was doing all the talking. But he seemed pretty content to hear her ideas, so she might as well. "A lot of the project falls on your shoulders. If it is ever too much, you can always ask me for help." Margo told him earnestly. She was certainly not that partner in group projects who simply wrote their name and was done with it.

He simply raised an eyebrow when he saw that she took a step back, he gave a slight sigh and said ''I'm in here for sports. I'm a really good boxer, so, nothing quite special.'' He crosses his arms and scratches his head.

"Oh well don't worry I'm sure we can think of something." She then took a look around and saw the others were gone. "What kind of sports do you do?"

"Right," He said, processing all of the information. Ashton was secretly a perfectionist, but he would never tell. He still has that 'whatever' demeanor about himself, like he doesn't care when he really does. His sentences in this conversation were a bit short, not wanting to talk a lot. Ashton was still not comfortable with this girl, but it was getting better. "I'm going to go now." He pushed himself up from the table and started to walk out of the cafeteria. It was time to sit in his room, work a bit, then idle around. In the middle of writing, he'll probably get distracted by a website or something. He rested his hand inside his soft hair and exited the cafeteria.

''I box. I'm one of the best in my whole town. It's a quite aggressive sport and all, but, i enjoy it'' He starts starching his head, trying to think in what we could be compatible and make someone out of it.

She stood there and thought for a min. "I got it!" She looked at him. "Since we are into different things we will have to do are own projects! That doesn't mean we still can't help each other right! You can help me with me practice and I can help you train!" She smiled at him with her hands behind her back waiting for a response.

Ace shrugged and agreed. ''Alright then, sounds like a good idea.'' He started to look around and see all the places of this look. It was a giant one, and complicated one. Who knows what will they put us next, since we are gonna study by ourselves, we can simply not study at all, god knows how they will monitor that.

"Really awesome!" She said jumping up and down. Then she stopped as stomach growled. She looked up at him and said "Hey you wanna get lunch?"

''Yeah, sure, I'm quite hungry too. '' He smiles at her and giggles because of her stomach growling. He puts his thumbs hooked in his pockets and starts following her to any table she went, he didn't mind.

(( I have to go! Bye! ))

"Alright! Here we go!" She grabbed his hand and ran really fast leaving dust behind her through the lunch line and to a table she stopped when she saw Margo and Ashton. She waved and said "Hey!" And sat on the other side of the table. With Ace next to her.

Margo waved goodbye to Ashton just as two other people, one who she was sure she met but had already forgotten her name, swooped in. "Oh, hi. Ashton just left." she told them. In the knick of time it seemed.

Margo nodded. "Yeah, we are. Still working it out though. You know, figuring out how to make what we do work together." Margo shrugged. She wasn't too worried about it really yet. He was here, so that meant he was good at what he did. They would be fine.

"Well I'm sure I'm sure you have it easier than we do." She said chowing down on her food really fast. "Man I'm starving!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back