• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm the Monster in your Closet (Looking for 1x1 partners - Varied)

Totorokoro

Chief Resting Officer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Oh hello there,

I'm looking for writers who enjoy making unexpected plot twists and mind blowing story reveals. Currently, I have no set prompts to offer, instead I'm more to hear yours out. I'm fine with genres that AREN'T:
- Sci-fi
- Meta
- Fandoms (If they're OCs in a fandom, I guess there's a leeway)

I'm happy to have settings in Genres (mostly mixed) like:
- Mystery
- Romance
- Horror
- Fantasy (Modern Fantasy works too)
- Slice of Life

My style of writing is mostly semi-detailed with my average being 300-500 words per post (considering there's content to write with). I tend to splash my piece with bits of sarcasm and snarkiness every now and then (It depends on the character, I promise). I also enjoy the format of screenplay writing (you know, back and forth between OCs/NPCs). I prefer writing in (and would appreciate it if you wrote in) full, punctuated English with proper grammar. I'm not too harsh regarding this, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere~

Characters I can portray
I'm down for both male and female characters with varied personalities and preferences. Also, I prefer not to have a Gary Tan or Mary Sue (Flaws are perfection).
Also in terms of relations, I'm most comfortable with MxF. I'm happy to portray MxM and FxF as long as it's light fluff and other stuff.

So if you have anything in mind, and are looking for someone, look no further. Drop me a message with your ideas, and we can start from there. Alternatively, I'm available on Discord as well (If I forget to check in)

~Have a nice day

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of mystery or high fantasy but I'm down for the other genres. I write usually around 1-3 paragraphs and post multiple times per day. If you're interested pm me your discord ^^

I'm not a fan of mystery or high fantasy but I'm down for the other genres. I write usually around 1-3 paragraphs and post multiple times per day. If you're interested pm me your discord ^^

Splendid. Will get in touch :)

Hey there! I'd love to explore something with romance mixed with high fantasy or modern fantasy! Maybe even add some slice of life in there cause I love exploring those small simple stories in fantastical worlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back