• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ► insignia ◄

Aster

travelling satelite
Insignia

no slide
large.gif

A Gifted's Anima or Insignia Powers can be divided into three types: Arcane, Elemental, and Physik.

Arcane deals with powers of the mind: telepathy, memory manipulation, illusion manipulation, fear inducement, foresight, etc.

Elemental are powers regarding physical elements (wind, water, fire, earth) and can be further divided into sub-categories upon reaching a new tier (ice, lightning, etc.) It is common for a person to be a wielder of one element but in the rarest cases, a child may be born with the ability to wield two. This has only happened three times in recorded history.

Physik are powers that change one's physical limitations. It can come in the form of super strength, super speed, hyper-senses, etc. Another variant is a chimeran form where physik users take on the abilities and characteristics of a certain animal. The term 'werewolf' came from physik magisters with chimeran wolf anima.
large.gif

requiem
The Requiem Academy is where young and gifted Insignia Holders are called to train and hone their abilities to become Magisters.

The school's rules is law and every semester, students are selected to battle each other to the death in matches called 'Exams'.

Students are divided upon entry into three separate guilds called affiliations:

Φ Genesis | Pandora | Ѧ Syndiacate

These affiliations will be the students' familia and they will bear the affiliate's brand on their uniform.
large.gif

In Requiem Academy, the student body is divided into rankings and levels.

The strongest being the Student Council's Elite Ten > the Affiliate Presidents and Vice-presidents > Affiliate Prefects and normal Students.

The LEVELING system will be used to tally a student's rank. Every 3 posts is 1 level and ever TIER (Gold > Silver > Bronze > Egg) consists of 10 levels.
coded by Aster

Last edited:
is this based off the series that cassandra clare is writing with holly black???

either way, i'm interestedddddddd

is this based off the series that cassandra clare is writing with holly black???

either way, i'm interestedddddddd

I'm not sure?? I haven't heard of that author but I myt check her out now that you mentioned her!

I'm not sure?? I haven't heard of that author but I myt check her out now that you mentioned her!
cassandra clare is the author of the shadowhunters series. and the series that i'm talking about is called the magisterium series.

cassandra clare is the author of the shadowhunters series. and the series that i'm talking about is called the magisterium series.

oo nope, never read any of her books sadly :c but that sounds hella neat! I took the word magister from dragon age tbh

Sounds good~ Tag me when it's made. I just have to make sure I don't take on too many rp's at once.

Sounds good~ Tag me when it's made. I just have to make sure I don't take on too many rp's at once.

It's already made! You just have to make an OC and read up some lore. It's all linked above~

Placing interest

Welp if you're interested enough feel free to make an OC in the Registration section!

//shameless advertisement//

This role play is bomb. Free cookies for anyone who joins.

LKAJSDASD U SWEETBEAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back