• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ► Insignia: Magisters ◄

he wore his hatred—
s k i n
position
student
affiliation
syndicate
insignia
the heel of his right foot
weaponry
throwing knives
anima
physik - enhanced speed
weakness
high-speed movement is difficult to control and adjust to. spinning out of control is a real possibility if he fails to concentrate enough. he is also very much prone to exhaustion and overuse, so he hast to take care not to go too fast for too long.
regalia
tiger claw necklace

height
6'1"
weight
77 kg
eyes
steel grey, flecked with hues of blue
hair
ash blond, frequently shorn
description
the buzzcut beauty with a mirror gaze that captivates and the kind of smile designed to make babies cry. nothing about andrey is soft. he is a vision of sharp angles and razor lines; lean-muscled and long-limbed; broad-shouldered and tall. his favorite color is black. obviously, his wardrobe reflects that. he may concede to the occasional splash of color, like white. or dark grey. just don't make him wear green (he hates green).
gallery
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

s o u l
personality
andrey is a hard boy - raised on too much tough and too little love. a notoriously blunt speaker, he makes no effort to conceal his thoughts on a particular subject and rarely, if ever, filters his words. if asked, others might describe him as hostile and confrontational - violent, perhaps - but there exists a selflessness deep within him that shines through in the best of times. tough as he is (or acts), he is not immune to moments of tenderness, especially when it concerns people he cares about.

another thing about him is that he derives a twisted sort of pleasure out of fistfights to the point where the only thing that can calm him when his temper flares is a good right hook to the jaw. there is also a big part of him that delights greatly in the prospect of chaos. he has no problem getting into all kinds of trouble as long as it's fun - especially if said trouble includes breaking things or inciting a riot of some sort.

he also holds a strict preference for truth. he constantly tries his hardest not to lie, and expects the same out of others as a result. he has absolutely no qualms beating the truth out of them otherwise.

the sound of glass breaking and wood splintering | picking fights | sparring | the wind against his skin whenever he's out running | animals | food | loud music | the color black

dislikes
waking up before the sun | bland dishes | liars | being talked down upon | deception | green clothes | the heat | having nothing to do | picking up after people | slow days

trivia
> he assigns colorful nicknames to everyone, regardless of their relationship status.
> never smokes and drinks alone
> fights everyone but also lowkey tries to hook up
> runs fast but walks hella slow
> "i have a lot of kinks but commitment isn't one of them."

brief biography
he made his bones in a house of smashed mirror. his old man was a drunk and his mama, a pleaser. together, they waged their war in tears and violence, in bed and on the pavement, bringing into the world a little boy who tried to be tough for his daddy and ended up with no love left in his heart. it's a tragedy, gasping for breath in a well of tears. a waste of headspace abandoned on the gates of requiem academy the moment his marked heel touched the floor. andrey does not speak about it just as others know better than to ask.

INITIATED

the way you slam your body into mine reminds me i'm Q a x l x i x v x e

andrey belkin
nineteen | he/him | pansexual
—like a cruel second skin.

Last edited:
akina lisanna kanashimi
full

position: student
sexuality: heterosexual
biography: Akina was birthed into a rather wealthy family. Her family took things for granted, and forgot there was a limit to money. In a small economical collapse in the mining industry, the industry her family got most of their money from, her family went bankrupt, and chaos occured. All hell struck, and the family was seperated into three distinct "factions" if you will, The Kingdom, which was able to keep it's reputation and stay at the top of the Kanashimi food chain, The Outcasts, who tried to fit in with the Kingdom but wasn't able to, and The Degenerates, the most lowly of the three. Akina was born into the Outcasts, but was able to manipulate others using her persuasive skills to be put to the top of the food chain. Now, Akina has been sent to Requiem Academy. Every "member" of the kingdom had survived the Academy, and if she didn't get the best she could, she would be sent away.
personality: Akina is very self-centered and snobbish. She doesn't like to be made a fool of, and she hates anyone who tries to get in her way. She just thinks of them as pesky, because she could actually get rid of them rather easily. She thinks a bit too highly of herself, but it doesn't matter, as she is the best. In her own eyes.
dislikes: blue, resistant people, nature, fire
trivia:
drinking milk tea is like coffee to her

she is vegetarian, meaning no meat

she frequently changes her hair colour, but you can always spot her two iconic buns and a black jacket.

she can't change eye colour

she owns one shirt, one pair of pants, one skirt, one pair of shoes and a jacket. She changes them all the time.

affiliation: Syndicate
insignia: between her collarbone
weaponry: she doesn't explicitly carry it around, but she turns an object into a dagger most of the time, but she is also exceptionally skilled in using katanas.
anima: Her anima is Alteration. Some things take more attention to alter, because they are these things: 1. Of large physical mass 2. Of heavier mental impact 3. Of heavy sentimental value Alteration doesn't take very long TO alter, but alterations can be altered (or stay in a "fake" form) for a limited period of time. This period of time differentiates due to one of these. 1. Focus on the alteration 2. Effort of the alteration 3. Health of Akina 4. Her current magical strength (basically mana) So many variables put in effort to create an alteration. So Akina with a lot of effort but low health may not be as strong as Akina who is taking a test and is very strong mentally and magically. A rock into a diamond is pretty easy, as long as it isn't a giant boulder or it's someone's 15-year-old pet rock or something. So, one of Akina's tricks is to turn simple pebbles into coins, and then buy things, and then the coins can turn back into pebbles whenever she needs. One of Akina's sneaky tactics. Because of the fact that some of the variables have more affect on the alteration than others, that also has an impact. She is able to turn, for example, pebbles into daggers, or branches into swords.
weakness: see above
regalia: a small ring, worn on her middle finger. Not an engagement ring.
coded by dwale

coded by dwale

Last edited:

Hell is where I reign

tumblr_njd8fd3cyA1u6x5yxo1_540.jpg

Oh no, honey, I'm an angel, I swear.

Prefers to called Lance.

age; 18

position; student

sexuality: heterosexual​

The horns are only there to hold up the halo.
The first and last thing you will see of Lance is the cheeky smile that graces his angular features. While it might be from cracking a joke at the wrong time and wrong place or as he runs away with your lunch money in hand. That smile is how he gets by from day to day transactions. Standing around 5'8 with a lean figure he could be considered attractive or how he says 'not sore on the eyes.' Ice cold blue eyes shine when he's planning his next heist, prank or just watching something that he finds interesting. Dark hair trimed to a just the right length, for a guy he puts a bit of work into his appearance. He won't admit that outright though.

If the smiles doesn't catch your eye his metal arm will for sure. Suffering from an injury as a child, he got his arm amputated off. His reasoning is quiet the story, one that changes from day to day. Sometimes its dramatic, other times its a simple statement, something along the lines of, 'It looks fucking cool' being one of his favorites for passersby who can't help but stare at the machinery.

FC: Ash Stymest

Color my life with the chaos of trouble
Baytes is a last name you probably have never heard of. It's not the last name of someone who went on great adventures and its not the last name of a rich well-to do man. It is the last name of a common street rat. Born, raised in a wealthy city with almost more peasants then there are upper class citizens. Only thing is, the peasants; common folk, are made to hide in the slums and not show their faces.

Getting food, making a life when born in such a desolate state was difficult. Lance was alone for as long as he could remember. Most of his younger days a blur, fragments of memory he can dig up if he really wants to try and remember. Blood, screaming--it all catches up to him and brings him back to the painful truth.

The painful truth, while he likes to pretend he doesn't remember but he absolutely does.

To earn money to survive Lance worked in a mine digging up the rich stones, gems--anything they could find. This typical mine liked to hire young strong men, ones with nothing to lose and would be fine with getting paid the bare minimum. Lance and his younger brother, James, worked together. Lance was 9 and his James 7. Mere children, but best friends. They argued, fought but at the end of the day they were each of them had and would do anything for the other.

The fateful day, they argued about something small and meaningless. James never liked that Lance stole money rather then work more hours. He hated to see his brother stoop so low—Lance did it for his brother’s well-being. After a yelling match, they missed the alert. Before either of them knew it, the cave collapsed. Lance was too slow and his brother buried alive by the boulders. He lost his arm, crushed beyond repair.

He tried to block the memory, play it off and went on with life. He almost was jealous of his brother, getting out of the hell hole they lived in. Ironically the incident didn't make Lance stop stealing, if anything it made him do it more. Becoming one of the best thieves in his little district. After saving enough money he got a robotic arm to replace the corpse of an arm he had left.

With the sudden appearance of the regalia on his neck, Lance saw it as an opportunity to start a new life. A better one.

Having stealing for most of his life he has quite the bit of cash. His favorite type of work? Stealing items then bringing them back once a reward has been put out for them. A bounty hunter for items he stole so to speak.

I’m a motherfucking genius
The crafting of a good story, the details one uses to make it seem like everything is tangible—This is Lance. He has a way with words. Talking with people he can tell three truths with a lie thrown in just for the fun of it. This happens more to the people he hardly knows or when talking about himself. Crafting a story, deception—Like a magician. You can't always believe what is right before you.

While he likes to lie and bend the rules deep down, Lance is a good guy. It's covered by his need to cause trouble, poke his nose in people’s business that really he should just leave alone. He has few friends, liking to keep people at an arms length away that way if anything was to happen to them he wouldn't care. He was done with carrying guilt and emotional attachment was just another weakness.

Lance likes to win. He is competitive and will do almost anything to achieve his goal. This goes for arguments as well, he will argue till he is blue in the face--this goes for if he is wrong too.

If you manage to worm your way into his metal heart he will protect you, he will make you laugh and more then likely steal things for you.

Gambling is my drug of choice

- Card tricks — He can con you out of money you don't even know you had. Finds joy in the art of deception.
-Stealing. He can't help himself, his fingers get the itch and it happens faster then people can notice. The adrenaline of doing -wrong, it drives him to do it more often. Could be labeled a Kleptomaniac.
-Birds. Majestic birds of all colours, magpies are his absolute favorite though.
-Snow. Rain. Anything but the sunshine.
-Machinery.

dislikes: His real name. Don't call him Lancelot.
-Caves. Small spaces. He is very claustrophobic.
-Sun
-Spicy food
-Alarms of any kind

trivia:
- Has a number of tattoos on his body, most just random things he finds cool.
-Because of his robotic arm he has a pretty high knowledge for tech and machinery. He often is tinkering to make his arm move faster and always be on its best performance.
-Can hold his breath for a looong time. Practices this a lot.
-Smokes when he is stressed which is pretty much all the time. If not smoking, he has an unlit smoke in his lip.

Baby, you should know. I’m a devil in disguise.
affiliation: Pandora

insignia: Right side of his neck, normally peeks out from any shirt he wears.

weaponry: Chain and Sickle

anima: Intangibility: “User is able to move through objects and ignore most physical effects in their way, being able to make their own particles move between other particles. Most physical attacks are able to be ignored.”

weakness: When passing through walls or other (larger) objects he must hold his breath can only hold the effect for so long. Electricity can bridge the the molecules of quantum phasing.
regalia: metal match box that he keeps his matches in.

There's just no pleasing you, is there?
tumblr_o37adifPsI1ufgbmxo2_500.gif

initiated
roleplayed & created by: Sasil Sasil
coded by: Polaris

B
A
Y
t
E
S

5637d6829dd7cc14008c6b32-750.jpg

roadway.regular.png

Welcome to Hell

beyond-wonderland.regular.png

Fc: Essena O'Niell
essena.jpg

otto.medium.png

Pronounced OO-ssh-AH

"I'm not old, sixteen years old this year."

Position:
"Bottom. Just kidding, I'm a student, of course."

"The last time I checked, I'm a female. Why'd you ask?"

Sexuality:
"Hmmm, I guess I fall under bi-curious. I know I like the Y but I'm not sure whether I like the XX. I'll just have to experiment."

images

Appearance:
Usha is born with natural blonde hair that reaches just above her breast. It is of the wavy natural and tends to get frizzy on a hot day or when it is dry. She is gifted with hazel brown eyes in the shape of almonds and her lips are slightly perky that is a tinge of pink and red.

She stands at 5 feet 5 inches which is roughly 165 centimeters. Her body frame is petite and her sense of style defers from her mood to the day itself.

Biography:
Having born with the ability to pick things up easily (metaphorically), her parents favoured her from a very young age. When other children were playing with sand and falling off trees, she was instead, made to recite the written works of dead people and canned if she came short. Needless to say, Usha loved her parents and she still does but she thinks that they could have been better parents to her.

And her brother, Uriah.

Usha as a kid would hang around Uriah as much as possible. She wanted all the attention she could get but he didn't feel the same way because their parents would compare him to her, a mere child. As such, he thought it was better to leave her be rather than say or do something to young Usha that might potentially hurt her. But what he didn't realise was that him not doing or saying anything, did the exact opposite of what he wanted. And so, when he moved away at the age of sixteen, Usha was left alone in a household full of expectation and disappointments.

From that day on, she swore that her family was dead to her.

Personality:
Usha Kershaw is heavily manipulative and if she sees fit, she will act like a parasite in a human's intestine. The said individual wouldn't know that they are being used but she is sucking their life out bit by bit (again, metaphorically). She can be rude and offend others easily as she treats everyone the same- informally, except for teachers and people of authority whereby she is forced to unless she wants to get punished (which she wouldn't mind ; ) . She is also very stubborn. Hence, if she has set her mind on something, she doesn't care whether she has to walk barefooted into the pits of hell, she will do it and finish it off like a champion. In relation to that, she is quite the determined person. Determined in the sense that she's willing to help whoever she remotely considers her friends thoroughly which brings about her trait of loyalty.

However, she is very hot-tempered and will not stand the sight of anyone being annoying or a pest in her eyes. She is street-smart and will take any alternate route to actually accomplish what she wants. Also, coming back to her being rude, she can be hostile too whenever she tries to show her care or display her odd sense of affection to her best friends.

Huge masses of water, Plain tea- nothing added, Horror movies and Dirty jokes.

Dislikes:
Uriah Kershaw, Happy-go-lucky people and Idle talks.

Trivia:
❊ Usha's sexual level can reach up to a ten out of ten.
❊ Her favourite animal is a ladybug (insects, in general) because they don't need to be taken care of.
❊ Her real name is Ursula Kershaw. Her parents didn't give her a middle name.
❊ She hates the smell of coffee, it makes her dizzy.

Affiliation:
Genesis Φ

Insignia:
Her right palm

Weaponry:
A pistol

Anima:
Corpse Manipulation (Fancy term for saying she can control skeletons and well...corpses)
❊The user's magical abilities revolve around manipulating the physical embodiment of the dead- solely the usage of corpses or any physical remains of a once living thing, even an animal. It also enables the user to craft and create inanimate objects made out of the skeleton of corpses.

Weakness:
Extreme strength and water.

Regalia:
Necklace around her neck

18983011_1949936891894986_1682381877_n.png
images

Last edited:

• name || Cecilia May Belmonte
    alias || Cece-may or Cece

age || 17
    birthdate || November 25
    zodiac || Sagittarius

gender || Female
    orientation || Pansexual
    ethnicity || Spaniard

⟁​
    Initiated Student || Egg Tier || Pandora Affiliated

insignia || The mark is on the back of her left hand.
    weaponry || A handgun (x) though she only uses it as a backup or if it isn't worth the effort to use her powers.

anima || Explosive Fire Manipulation

Cece doesn't just control any sort of fire, she controls explosive fire. Fire that has to explode at one point or another. Chaotic at best and uncontainable at worst, she doesn't seem to worried how her power can entail so much damage. On the contrary, she just thinks it's fun.

Explosive fire acts a lot like ordinary fire, and often seems like ordinary fire-- until it explodes. Thus she uses applications of normal fire techniques, taking into account the explosion that would occur afterwards.

Besides those methods, a common move Cece performs in fights is the fire gun. She simply emulates a gun, lighting up the tip of her finger, pointing a finger gun and releasing a ball of fire that usually explodes on impact. She could have it explode sooner if she wanted to and has about six shots before the small flame extinguishes.

One of her more violent and unpredictable skill is her ability to induce an explosion. Any source of fire which Cece has knowledge of can explode. Candles, oil lamps, campfires. If she concentrates hard enough, she could explode it remotely. Other times, it can happen suddenly. Just a bit of her attention on the fire can cause her to set it off subconciously. A deadly bomb or grenade.

Note that Cece wears hearing aids due to her condition. Which is useful since it can block out the loud sounds of explosion via tone control. About 135 decibels if you want to be exact, enough to give some temporary hearing problems.

weakness || Cece can't directly summon a flame directly, her power doesn't include fire generation. So she has to use existing sources. This is exactly the reason she carries with her multiple lighters and matchboxes, which is already a hazard in the first place.

She's immune to the fire part. Not so much the explosion part. So she can still get knocked back by the blast.

Close combat is not something Cece wants to face. Due to her lack of strength, she can easily be overpowered. This is why she developed her agility and attacks at a distance.

regalia || Her imprinted item of choice is a black fingerless leather glove with a detachable extension which covers up most of her left forearm. There is some bulk at her wrist buckle to avoid easy removal. It has a hole that makes her insignia visible.

burn, baby burn
    a spark kindled a flame

⟁​
    appearance ||
    Cece is awfully in tune with her appearance, managing to keep things light and her face never without some sort of smile. She carries herself with a sort of enthusiasm and a boyish swagger that matches her jokester attitude.

While she keeps her hygiene in check, she likes keeping things noticeably loose like how she views the rules. That said, her uniform is often as messy as her hair.

attire || Cece has a certain taste of fashion. She always picks out something messy yet tight fitting, comfortable and pragmatic, often denim when out on the streets and something more revealing (such as pantless) when roaming around the dorms. She claims to enjoy dressing herself and praises her effortless sense of style. And being as rich as she is, her wardrobe has varied outfits though none looks particular luxurious as her status may suggest.

She is commonly seen wearing a gold necklace with a rectangle trinket (x), that along with multiple rings (x) and many other accessories. This is to throw people off when guessing her regalia.

faceclaim || Steffy Argelich
    voiceclaim || ???

height || 5' 6"
    body type || Ectomorph

eyes || Hazel
    hair || Dark Brown

the air tasted like ashes

⟁​
    traits || Playful, Compassionate, Resourceful, Jokester, Haughty, Insecure

persona || At first glance, Cece comes off as a friendly girl with a positive attitude and a polite way of speech.

She's a bit of a flamboyant egotist, though sometimes she doesn't realise it. She compliments her work and efforts as well as vocally exalting others' opinions about herself. She's resourceful, well informed and full of random fun facts that may or may not be proved useful. Cece strives to be clever and insightful, to at least have steady ground when people question her intellect considering that she's boasting all the damn time.

Cecilia is compassionate (though she pretends she isn't and won't admit it), with a strong sense of justice which makes her prone to call out any behaviour she finds harmful. She's very social, though not in a way that reminds you of a chatterbox, but rather someone who just enjoys being around people and maybe views mild insults as a form of endearment. Some people take that the wrong way, but she finds it amusing if they're offended.

Despite that social side, she actually has weak communication skills. She doesn't directly say what's on her mind and her ability to confront someone else is little to none. Her joking nature convolutes this even further, disabling her from being in touch with others' feelings as well as her own. If someone becomes upset and a joke would be too inappropriate for the situation, she would want to run the other way despite feeling sympathy for said person.

Not to mention, her way of cheering someone up is by telling stories (which validity should be taken with a grain of salt) ridiculous enough that it would hopefully crack a laugh. Sometimes it works, whether by motivating other people or failing to help the situation so badly that makes it humorous. Other times, people calls her insensitive and she sulks in the corner, wallowing in her insecurities.

Behind the upbeat yet narcissistic demeanour is someone who is a bit of a perfectionist. She is her own worse enemy, critical of her faults and patches it up in the worse possible way. Cece tries to fix her low self worth by filling herself with a faux sense of self-confidence and by putting herself higher than everyone else. In the effort that she, along with everyone else around her would be convinced that she is as great as she says she is.

In battle, this facade strengthens as she becomes a feisty determined machine with a bit of showboating tendencies. Quick on her feet and an unrivalled agility, Cece likes her fights fast and fun. Hit and run. She grows bolder and is known for her risk-taking streak. On top of that, she becomes a bit more arrogant, enthusiastic to show off her capabilities by pulling stunts and tricks she thinks make her look cool.

i was set ablaze

⟁​
    likes || Making friends. Things to be messy. Things that make her look cool. Explosions. Using the word 'cool'. Cats. Rings.
    dislikes || When people are upset. Coffee. Her hearing. Pretty people (she finds them really unnatural).

habits || Fidgeting with her lighter. Watching fire flickering.

trivia ||
    > Almost, almost picked a metal wand to be her regalia. She thought looking like a wizard would be cool.
    > Very allergic to strawberries. Deathly.
    > She's left handed, and something she's oddly ashamed of because she makes it a little bit awkward when she goes to shake hands. So she's pretending to be ambidextrous, don't mind it.
    > Cece knows about the deaths before she enrolled because her father told her and mentally prepared her.
    > Would probably have you listen and dance to the songs she loved when she was 14 as the first thing you do with her as besties.
    > Speaks Spanish and always sound like she's rushing whenever she speaks it. Same goes when she's trying to communicate with the little bit of sign language she knows.
    > Cece has fought and won in one of the exams.

theme songs || x x x

that's who i used to be

⟁​
    summary ||
    > Cece lived in the Capital as an only child.
    > Her father was a busy Magister. Her mother was emotionally abusive at home.
    > Around 8, she was suffered hearing loss.
    > Her father tried to spend more time with her. She confided in him and he doesn't believe her until she uses the maids as witness.
    > He is convinced and divorced his wife.
    > Cece aspires to be just like her father and begins to inherit his traits to cover up her own faults.
    > By sixteen, she enrolled into Requiem Academy.

background || Cece grew up in a fickle of a family.

She was a lone child living somewhat luxuriously in the Capital. Her father, Leo Belmonte was a Magister who never seemed to be home. And her mother Julia, a beautiful woman who had the same dark hair and hazel eyes, was an unstable parental figure who was manipulative as well as abusive.

At a young age, Cecilia was often belittled by her mother, put down over simple mistakes. She was teased about her stutter and mocked for her lack of friends. Julia was harsh and she was relentless. She never allowed her to go outside, laugh too much or to act like a child her age. There was name calling, going so far to publicly humiliate her. Despite being upset, she never voiced this, deeply believing every word her mother said. Later on, she discovered Julia couldn't bear any children and chose to adopt Cecilia. This further discouraged her from telling her father because she empathised with her mother.

When everything goes wrong, she sought protection with her caretakers and maids, who taught her Spanish and gave her the minimal support she needed. They did their best to care for her without angering the mistress.

Around the age of 8, Cecilia faced a difficult time. Something wasn't right as she went about her day in elementary school. She wasn't responding to the nice teachers in school like she usually would.

She usually would sit up straight and pay attention but this time around, she only had a confused look on her face throughout class. This was something that was a problem back at home for weeks now, Julia thought her daughter was trying to ignore her and so she spanked Cecilia in retaliation. The staff were worried for her and told Julia about their concerns. She only got angry and accused her daughter of making trouble in school, deliberately trying to make her look bad. The continued beatings was fruitless.

Under suggestions from the school, Julia took Cecilia to the doctor to find answers. And the answers were shocking; Cecilia was slowly losing her ability to hear. And then came the months when Julia showed any true affection to her daughter. Cece stayed home during her treatment, adjusting to using her hearing aids and practicing sign language if she ever needed it.

It was also around this time that her father began to make some time for her. She was happy. He allowed her the freedom she wanted, encouraged her that this barrier could be overcome, and people loved her beyond her disabilities. He loved her beyond every fault she had. And Cece didn't understand that. Because she looked nothing like him. She didn't have his charm or smile, or his enthusiasm. She wasn't even his real flesh and blood. She only had the insignia (and even that was hidden). But maybe she could be just like him, strong and confident.

Despite how smoothly everything is going, as Cece and her father bonded closer, she began confiding with him about Julia. She never caught them, she couldn't understand a single word they spoke to one another. Leo was skeptical at first, but he was convinced to remove her from the household.

Seeing her reaction was a bad taste in her mouth. A small part of her had regrets but Cece moved on from that and began a new chapter in her life. She was 13 now.

Leo taught her new things, and she got rid of all the faults that her mother used to use against her. Julia became a voice, a part of her. It was like she never left, but she doesn't want her father to worry anymore than he needed to. Cece grew out of her stutter. She prides herself at making friends. She earned a sense of humour and a childish nature as compensation for the moments she never had during her childhood. However, much to her dismay, she developed new faults.

By sixteen, she was here in Requiem Academy.

"Oh, don't be silly, I'm a delight! Why wouldn't you adore me? *beat* Don't tell me you're still upset about that time I made you blow up. Those were fun times!"

Last edited:

• [class=titleholder]height:60px; padding: 20px 10px 0px 10px; width: 320px; background-image:url(http://i67.tinypic.com/2nsqcgn.jpg); background-size:100%; background-position: 50% 20%; transform:rotate(-90deg); transition:all 1s ease-in-out; color: white; font-size: 30px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: relative; top: 130px; margin-left: -120px; [/class] [class name=titleholder state=hover]color: #f1f1f1; text-shadow: 2px 1px 0px #35507a; letter-spacing: 5px [/class] [script class=bigimage on=mouseenter] addClass selected bigimage fadeIn 600 hoverimg[/script] [script class=bigimage on=mouseleave] addClass selected bigimage fadeOut 800 hoverimg[/script] [div class=titleholder]aspen.
    [div class="bigimage" style="height:100%;width:130px;background-image:url(http://img.mp.sohu.com/upload/20170529/e84a99fe2de14a32af82e0e56afcdb28_th.png);background-size:270%;background-position:50% 30%;filter: saturate(90%) contrast(100%);position:relative;top:-80px;left:100px"] [div class="hoverimg" style="display:none;height:100%;width:130px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/99/0a/2c/990a2cec7b11b92c3a6b0145377418f4.jpg);background-size:250%;background-position:40% 30%;"][/div][/div] [class=container]height:240px; width: 295px; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; font-style: oblique; position: relative [/class] [class=taboutside]height: 30px; width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-size: 0.55em; position: absolute; top: 50px; margin-left: 200px[/class] [div class=container style="top:-400px;left:240px"] [class=tabs]cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), pointer; background: black; display: inline-block; color: transparent; font-size: 17px; text-align: center; transition: all .7s ease-in-out [/class] [script class=first on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeOut 800 tabsContent1 fadeIn 800 tabsContent1[/script] [script class=second on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeIn 600 tabsContent2[/script] [script class=third on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeOut 400 tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeIn 600 tabsContent3[/script] [class=boxcontainer1] display: inline; position: relative; [/class] [class=boxcontainer2] display: inline-block; opacity: 0; position: absolute; margin-left: -15px; margin-top: -10px; height: 100%; text-align: center; transition: opacity 0.4s; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=boxcontainer2 state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.8s; [/class] [class name=box]background-color: #35507a; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 0px; margin-top: -10px; color: white; display: inline-block; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.6em; padding: 2px 5px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; word-spacing:0.5px; text-align: center; transition: 1.5s[/class] [class=infocontainer]height: 230px; width: 295px; padding: 5px; position: absolute; top: 50px; margin-left: -5px; color: white; font-family:'Heebo', sans-serif; font-size: 0.69em; letter-spacing: 0.2px; font-smooth: 2em; overflow: hidden [/class] [class name=overflow]height: 100%; width: 104%; padding-right: 40px; overflow-y: auto; line-height:15px; font-style: normal; text-align: justify [/class] [class name=titleblock]width:295px;font-size:25px;text-align:center;color:#35507a;text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px white;font-weight:700;margin-top:-260px[/class] [class name=line]height:1px;width:100%;background:#afb9c9;[/class] [class=firstword]height: 10px; display: inline-block; background: #35507a; padding: 0px 5px 7px 5px; color: #fff; font-weight: 700 [/class] [div class=taboutside style=position:relative;margin-top:220px;left:-100px;color:transparent;][div class="tabs first" style="height:10px;width: 10px;border-radius: 50%;background: #35507a"][div class=boxcontainer1]1[div class=boxcontainer2][div class=box]requisite[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabs second" style="height:10px;width: 10px;border-radius: 50%;background: #35507a"][div class=boxcontainer1]2[div class=boxcontainer2][div class=box]persona[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabs third" style="height:10px;width: 10px;border-radius: 50%;background: #35507a"][div class=boxcontainer1]3[div class=boxcontainer2][div class=box]history[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"] [div class=titleblock]requisite[/div] [div class=infocontainer][div class=overflow][div class=firstword]name[/div] Aspen Étoile

[div class=firstword]nickn.[/div] Lumikki

[div class=firstword]age[/div] 18

[div class=firstword]gender[/div] cisfemale

[div class=firstword]s/o[/div] hetero-demisexual

[div class=firstword]position[/div] student

[div class=firstword]anima[/div] ice weaponising (arcane)

[div class=line][/div]
    [div class=firstword]requisite cont.[/div] Black, long hair left to roam freely reveals a soft, innocent face. Squinting silvered eyes, set well within their sockets, watch carefully over the towns they've guard for for so long. Soft skin gracefully compliments her hair and cheekbones and leaves a compelling memory of her youth. She stands high among others, despite her subtle frame, at a height of 5'7". There's something obscure about her, perhaps it's her constant worrying or perhaps it's simply her warmth. But nonetheless, people tend to socialize with her, while befriending her friends to get closer to her.

insignia: facial markings

weaponry: her weapons have a very sporadic range, as they could be from long distance bows, to daggers. However, she likes you use a rapier, to which she names "Nieves."

affiliation: genesis

weakness: Aspen can get very tired when using the anima, thus if too much time is spent using it, she could collaspe easily. Another thing is that her anima is restricted to about 5 minutes per burst; anything more would cause bruising or fainting.

regalia: an améthyste necklace [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none"] [div class=titleblock]persona[/div] [div class=infocontainer][div class=overflow] [div class=firstword]likes[/div] dancing✧blues✧stars✧roses✧snow✧cats✧teas✧kids

[div class=firstword]dislikes[/div] loud noises✧messy things✧the dark✧the hopeless

[div class=firstword]trivia[/div] bites nails when thinking✧bites lips when mad✧hates food touching

[div class=firstword]fears[/div] existentialisme✧being insignificant

[div class=firstword]xxx[/div] ooo

[div class=firstword]xxx[/div] ooo

[div class=line][/div]
    [div class=firstword]personality[/div] It's easy to get to know an open person like Lumikki, but perhaps most important is that she's determined and cooperative. Of course she's also sharing, organized and witty, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies of being agonizing as well. She however, can be a ray of sunshine in anyone's day, as her bubbly nature overflows and bounces throughout the halls. Friends frequently count on this and her enthusiasm when they're feeling down. Most importantly, her determination though--or rather her will to restore the hope in others as she cares for them, is mainly what she is known for best. Nobody's perfect of course and Aspen has a share of darker sides to deal with too. Her pedantic and slightly obnoxious ways are far from ideal and reach all around. Fortunately her cooperation assures this isn't the case very often. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none"] [div class=titleblock]history[/div] [div class=infocontainer][div class=overflow][div class=firstword]biography[/div] Aspen was born in the well developing country, surrounded by wineries and happy, bubbly faces who had indulged in those affinities. The sweet smell of fresh grapes polluted the air, miles and miles of grape fields outcasting from her little room window, as little Aspen began her life. As known, her small town area was known for it's wine and for its waterway streets and countless times you will see a mix of both; children playing in the waterways, while parents and elders lean back with a chilled glass of fresh wine and delicacies. Aspen had a twin brother Aster, who more spent his time away from the house than anything.

Skipping to her slightly older self, she was reading her books, much like she normally does, when just as Aspen was comprehending her studies however, her progress was halted by a sudden dilemma: Due to a series of lay-off's in the local area, both of her parents became unemployed. With a lack of stable income to support the family, Aspen's mother and father eventually settled on a plan to move to a different part of the country, where job opportunities were more plentiful at the time. The only downside was, the mere fact that she refused to leave her home town. As that was the case, her parents said that there was no other way, as she continue to refuse to to go live in that area. The parents were however very keen on certain expectations for her and her brother seperately; what they had in mind for her, was the fact that she were to resign with them at the new house.

Her brother on the other hand, had been training since 16 at Requiem Academy to imrpove his anima--that he very much did not want to continue having. Aspen on the other hand was much more hopeful than he was, So she wanted to join him one way or another. When the matter of deciding Aspen's future finally rose, she proclaimed that she join her twin and fight alonside him. The parents were at first skeptical, but then when soon realised how serious the last twin was, they couldn't help but agree, although they warned her of the immense responsibility of not only hers--but others lives as well. She didn't mind really, for what she wanted to focus on was helping others alongside her brother.

That's all she could ever want; to be a naive girl in search of the hopeless.

[div class=line][/div]
    relationships??

[div class=firstword]kitty[/div] dorm-mate and good friend

[div class=firstword]name?[/div] blah blah blah blah blah

[div class=firstword]name?[/div] blah blah blah blah blah

[div class=firstword]name?[/div] blah blah blah blah blah[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=credit]width:550px; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px; font-size: 9px; color: grey [/class] [div class=credit]code by @diaphanous[/div]

Last edited:
[div class=maccenterblock]

• xavier weissmann /// 17 /// male /// syndicate /// egg
    virgil crow /// 19 /// male /// pandora /// bronze lvl 1

[/div]

Last edited:
[class name=wrapper] --maincolor: #FFFFFF; --accent1: #f8f8f8; --accent2: #353535; --maintext: #aaaaaa; --accenttext: var(--accent2); display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: flex-start; align-content: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 30px 15px; overflow-y: hidden; margin: -10px; overflow-x: visible; background: var(--maincolor); font-family: 'Karla', sanserif; font-size: initial; font-smoothing: antialiased; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; [/class] [class name=img] pointer-events: none; position: relative; line-height: 0px; [/class] [class name=selectorimg] pointer-events: none; position: relative; line-height: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; max-height: 400px; overflow: hidden; transition: max-height 1s ease-in-out .5s; [/class] [class name=spacer] align-self: stretch; height: 100%; width: 20px; font-size: 0px; [/class] [class name=spacer maxWidth=1024px] align-self: center; height: 20px; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=spacer2] align-self: stretch; height: 100%; width: 0px; font-size: 0px; [/class] [class name=spacer2 maxWidth=1024px] align-self: center; height: 0px; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=column] margin: 10px; flex: 1 0 100%; min-height: 0px; align-self: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; max-width: 400px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; position: relative; cursor: pointer; background: var(--accent1); opacity: 1; max-height: 500vh; transition: flex 1.5s ease-in-out 0s, max-height 1ms linear 1.5s, opacity .8s ease-in-out 1.5s; [/class] [class name=caelanhover] position: absolute; z-index: 2; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; cursor: pointer; pointer-events: auto; background-color: var(--accent1); background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/XKrI43S.jpg'); background-size: cover; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 30px; overflow: hidden; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: flex-start; align-items: flex-end; align-content: flex-end; line-height: normal; opacity: 0; transition: opacity .8s ease-in-out 0s; [/class] [class name=caelanhover2] opacity: 1; transition: opacity .8s ease-in-out 0s; [/class] [class name=ilonahover] position: absolute; z-index: 2; top: 0px; left: 0px; background-color: var(--accent1); background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/zXwwILK.jpg'); background-size: cover; width: 100%; height: 100%; cursor: pointer; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 30px; overflow: hidden; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: flex-start; align-items: flex-end; align-content: flex-end; line-height: normal; opacity: 0; transition: opacity .8s ease-in-out 0s; pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=ilonahover2] opacity: 1; transition: opacity .8s ease-in-out 0s; [/class] [class name=name] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 1.25em; color: var(--accenttext); [/class] [class name=quickfacts] display: inline-block; margin-right: 15px; font-size: 0.8em; color: var(--maintext); [/class] [class name=clickarea] position: absolute; z-index: 3; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; cursor: pointer; pointer-events: auto; font-size: 0px; opacity: 0; [/class] [class name=playlistarea] flex: 1 0 200px; display: block; width: 100%; overflow: hidden; transition: flex 1s linear 0s; border: 1px solid var(--accent1); box-sizing: border-box; border-top: none; line-height: normal; [/class] [class name=playlistitem] display: block; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; padding: 15px 20px; border-top: 1px solid var(--accent1); cursor: pointer; background: var(--maincolor); transition: background .5s linear 0s; line-height: normal; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=playlistitem state=hover] background: var(--accent1); [/class] [class name=playlistitemselect] background: var(--accent1); transition: background .5s linear 0s; [/class] [class name=songtitle] font-size: .85em; display: inline-block; margin-right: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accenttext); line-height: normal; [/class] [class name=tabdesc] font-size: .85em; display: inline-block; margin-right: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--maintext); line-height: normal; [/class] [class name=tabID] display: none; [/class] [class name=cs] flex: 1 0 300px; position: relative; z-index: 5; cursor: auto; background: var(--accent1); border-top: none; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; width: 100%; overflow: hidden; font-family: 'Karla', sanserif; font-size: initial; color: var(--maintext); line-height: 0px; transition: flex 1s ease-in-out 0s, padding .5s ease-in-out 2s; [/class] [class name=cscontent] display: block; z-index: 7; height: calc(100% - 40px); width: 100%; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; pointer-events: auto; padding-right: 150px; min-height: 400px; font-size: initial; position: absolute; top: 20px; right: -150px; transition: right 1s ease-in-out .5s, height 1ms linear 0s; [/class] [class name=cssection] display: block; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 20px; width: 100%; font-size: .8em; position: relative; overflow: hidden; color: var(--maintext); text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 30px; border-bottom: 10px solid var(--maincolor); margin-bottom: 15px; line-height: normal; [/class] [class name=bottom] padding-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: none; margin-bottom: 0px; [/class] [class name=sectiontitle] position: -webkit-sticky; position: sticky; top: 0px; left: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; color: var(--accenttext); text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px 0px; background: var(--accent1); [/class] [class name=info] margin-left: 25px; display: inline-block; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accenttext); [/class] [class name=infoanswer] margin-left: 25px; display: inline-block; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name=playlistareahide] flex: 0 0 0px; transition: flex 1s linear .5s; [/class] [class name=selectorhide] max-height: 0px; transition: max-height 1s ease-in-out 0s; [/class] [class name=disabler] pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name=cshide] flex: 0 0 0px; padding: 0px; transition: flex 1s ease-in-out 0s, padding .5s ease-in-out 0s; [/class] [class name=cscontenthide] right: calc(-100% - 190px); height: 0%; transition: right 1s ease-in-out 0s, height 1ms linear 1s; [/class] [script class=caelan version=2] (= ilonavis 0) [/script] [script class=caelan on=mouseenter] addClass caelanhover2 caelanhover [/script] [script class=caelan on=mouseleave] removeClass caelanhover2 caelanhover [/script] [script class=caelan version=2 on=click] (clearTimeout caelanstarter) (clearTimeout caelancloser) (if (== ilonavis 0) (group (removeClass "playlistareahide" "caelanplaylist") (removeClass "cshide" "caelancs") (addClass "selectorhide" "selectorilona") (addClass "disabler" "ilona") (addClass "playlistitemselect" curPlaylistC) (= ilonavis 1) (= caelanstarter (setTimeout 1 (removeClass "cscontenthide" curTabC) ) ) ) (group (= caelancloser (setTimeout 1 (group (addClass "playlistareahide" "caelanplaylist") (addClass "cshide" "caelancs") (removeClass "selectorhide" "selectorilona") (removeClass "disabler" "ilona") (= ilonavis 0) ) ) ) (addClass "cscontenthide" "cscontent") (removeClass "playlistitemselect" "playlistitem") ) ) [/script] [script class=cplaylistitem version=2] (= curTabC "caelanbasics") (= curPlaylistC "cbasics") [/script] [script class=cbasics version=2 on=click] (addClass "cscontenthide" "cscontent") (removeClass "playlistitemselect" "playlistitem") (removeClass "cscontenthide" "caelanbasics") (addClass "playlistitemselect" "cbasics") (= curTabC "caelanbasics") (= curPlaylistC "cbasics") [/script] [script class=canima version=2 on=click] (addClass "cscontenthide" "cscontent") (removeClass "playlistitemselect" "playlistitem") (removeClass "cscontenthide" "caelananima") (addClass "playlistitemselect" "canima") (= curTabC "caelananima") (= curPlaylistC "canima") [/script] [script class=cpersonal version=2 on=click] (addClass "cscontenthide" "cscontent") (removeClass "playlistitemselect" "playlistitem") (removeClass "cscontenthide" "caelanpersonal") (addClass "playlistitemselect" "cpersonal") (= curTabC "caelanpersonal") (= curPlaylistC "cpersonal") [/script] [script class=cmisc version=2 on=click] (addClass "cscontenthide" "cscontent") (removeClass "playlistitemselect" "playlistitem") (removeClass "cscontenthide" "caelanmisc") (addClass "playlistitemselect" "cmisc") (= curTabC "caelanmisc") (= curPlaylistC "cmisc") [/script] [script class=ilona] set calevis 0 [/script] [script class=ilona on=mouseenter] addClass ilonahover2 ilonahover [/script] [script class=ilona on=mouseleave] removeClass ilonahover2 ilonahover [/script] [script class=ilona on=click] if (eq ${calevis} 0) (removeClass playlistareahide ilonaplaylist) (addClass playlistareahide ilonaplaylist) if (eq ${calevis} 0) (addClass selectorhide selectorcaelan) (removeClass selectorhide selectorcaelan) if (eq ${calevis} 0) (addClass disabler caelan) (removeClass disabler caelan) if (eq ${calevis} 0) (set calevis 1) (set calevis 0) [/script] [div class=wrapper] [div class=column] [div class="selectorimg selectorcaelan"] [div class="clickarea caelan"] caelan [/div] [div class=caelanhover] [div class=name] CAELAN VANCURA [/div] [div class=quickfacts]NINETEEN[/div] [div class=quickfacts]GENESIS[/div] [div class=quickfacts]EXOSKELETON[/div] [/div]
IcVqdL2.jpg
[/div] [div class="playlistarea caelanplaylist playlistareahide"] [div class="playlistitem cplaylistitem cbasics"] [div class=songtitle]donut hole[/div] [div class=tabdesc]basic information[/div][div class=tabID]caelanbasics[/div][/div] [div class="playlistitem cplaylistitem canima"] [div class=songtitle]destination unknown[/div] [div class=tabdesc]anima[/div][div class=tabID]caelananima[/div][/div] [div class="playlistitem cplaylistitem cpersonal"] [div class=songtitle]dramaturgy[/div] [div class=tabdesc]personal information[/div][div class=tabID]caelanpersonal[/div][/div] [div class="playlistitem cplaylistitem cmisc"] [div class=songtitle]strangers[/div] [div class=tabdesc]miscellaneous information[/div][div class=tabID]caelanmisc[/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=spacer2] fluticasone fluticasone [/div] [div class=column] [div class="selectorimg selectorilona"] [div class="clickarea ilona"] ilona [/div] [div class=ilonahover] [div class=name] ILONA GARFIELD [/div] [div class=quickfacts]SIXTEEN[/div] [div class=quickfacts]PANDORA[/div] [div class=quickfacts]CLAIRVOYANCE[/div] [/div]
uFp7vlp.jpg
[/div] [div class="playlistarea ilonaplaylist playlistareahide"] [div class="playlistitem iplaylistitem ibasics"] [div class=songtitle]quiet room[/div] [div class=tabdesc]basic information[/div] [div class=tabID]ilonabasics[/div] [/div] [div class="playlistitem iplaylistitem ianima"] [div class=songtitle]hide and seek envy[/div] [div class=tabdesc]anima[/div] [div class=tabID]ilonaanima[/div] [/div] [div class="playlistitem iplaylistitem ipersonal"] [div class=songtitle]immorality sugar[/div] [div class=tabdesc]personal information[/div] [div class=tabID]ilonapersonal[/div] [/div] [div class="playlistitem iplaylistitem imisc"] [div class=songtitle]piano lesson[/div] [div class=tabdesc]miscellaneous information[/div] [div class=tabID]ilonamisc[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="cs caelancs cshide"] [div class="cscontent caelanbasics cscontenthide"] [div class=cssection] [div class=sectiontitle]basics[/div] [div class=info]name[/div] [div class=infoanswer]caelan vancura[/div]
[div class=info]age[/div] [div class=infoanswer]nineteen (19)[/div]
[div class=info]gender[/div] [div class=infoanswer]male[/div]
[div class=info]sexuality[/div] [div class=infoanswer]bisexual[/div]
[div class=info]position[/div] [div class=infoanswer]genesis prefect[/div]
[div class=info]affiliation[/div] [div class=infoanswer]genesis[/div] [/div] [div class="cssection bottom"] [div class=sectiontitle]appearance[/div] People will often comment on Caelan's physique; it's clear from the get-go that he's not the type to sit still, making good use of the school's expansive grounds and training areas. Hair that was originally black is bleached and dyed to a shade of lavender, whilst his eyes are a shade of light gray. Small wounds, cuts and scars decorate random points of his body, with a higher density of them around his forearms. They're particularly obvious due to their lighter pigmentation against his tanned skin.

Standing at well over six feet, his combination of features could very well come off as intimidating. Fortunately for Caelan, that's not the case. His quick grin tends to invite a response in kind, and he's more likely found laughing than glowering. He's often compared to a giant teddy bear - a rather energetic one, as evidenced by his constant need to shift his weight or tap to some unheard beat. His taste in clothes reflect this. When not in uniform, Cale favors sleeveless shirts and other athletic wear. Glasses are optional for him; he tends to only put them on when he feels his eyes are strained.

Despite seemingly out of character for Caelan, he has two piercings on his right ear. Both holes are occupied by a pair of simple gold studs, one of which is his Regalia. [/div] [/div] [div class="cscontent caelananima cscontenthide"] [div class=cssection] [div class=sectiontitle]anima[/div] [div class=info]INSIGNIA[/div][div class=infoanswer]CENTER OF HIS BACK[/div]
[div class=info]REGALIA[/div][div class=infoanswer]GOLD STUD[/div] [/div] [div class=cssection] [div class=sectiontitle]EXOSKELETON[/div] Caelan's anima is an exoskeleton that forms a protective shell around his body, moulding to his shape and allowing for defense without sacrificing movement. In terms of appearance, the colors range from dark gray to straight up black, with varied textures depending on the environment and which section of the body it's covering.

His exoskeleton's capabilities can vary drastically depending on the environment; while the base of the exoskeleton itself comes from Caelan, it doesn't perform the best on its own. The main gimmick to it is its ability to pull from the surrounding environment, using the materials found in his surroundings to build and enhance his exoskeleton. An area high in metals for example, can lend for a more metallic exoskeleton. This can be clearly seen as a drawback but further training has allowed him to mitigate this.

With further practice he's since learnt to break down the materials around him into baser forms before pulling it into anima, allowing him to have some control over the attributes of his exoskeleton. It's his hope he'll eventually be able to break things down into singular elements, allowing him to create material like graphene or diamond. [/div] [div class="cssection bottom"] [div class=sectiontitle]WEAKNESS[/div] The exoskeleton's biggest weakness is its reliance on its environment to perform adequately, although further training may minimize its unpredictability. However, there's one bigger fault that Cale struggles to find a solution for: his need to sacrifice defense for flexibility at certain parts of his body. While his back, neck, and chest are heavily protected, the same can't be said for his legs and arms. Upon reaching its limit, the damaged section of his exoskeleton falls off, exposing his body underneath. The tear is not always smooth; in some situations he could be dealing with jagged edges that cut like glass. This could cut into his skin, but he could also use the fallen shell as a makeshift weapon.

Caelan can't replace sections of his exoskeleton; if he wants to protect a newly exposed area, the entire shell comes off. Thankfully, the entire formation process doesn't take more than 5 to 10 minutes, depending on how finely he wants to control its attributes. However, during that time Caelan is completely exposed to the elements. [/div] [/div] [div class="cscontent caelanpersonal cscontenthide"] [div class=cssection] [div class=sectiontitle]personality[/div] If there's one word to describe Caelan, it's amiable. He's an overtly friendly individual who thrives in crowds and noise, yet seems equally comfortable waiting for others to speak. He's rarely found alone, always training around the campus with someone or sharing food with friends. People naturally relax in his presence. Some say it's a natural charisma, others say it's because he doesn't hold much back. What you see is what you get with Cale. In place where death lurked at every corner, it's a refreshing change of pace.

While a naturally athletic and energetic individual, on an emotional level he's not someone who's prone to extremities of emotion. Caelan finds it difficult to get pissed or even irritated. For all his energy, he's one of the more level-headed individuals in high-pressure situations. He wouldn't call himself patient though. He dislikes the thought of being reactive, and would rather be the initiator in any situation. If the repercussions of his actions fall on only his shoulders, he'll happily take the flak. Unfortunately, he's not the most thorough of thinkers and could bring others down without realizing. Planning isn't really his strong suit.

Caelan is deeply rooted in his internal values and moral code. He adheres to both strictly. It's one of the few subjects that can get a rise out of the tall man. Criticism of him as a person is fine, but speaking ill of things he believes in turns him into a wall of anger. It's a rare sight, but it has happened in the academy. One of the most unshakeable faiths he has is the belief that people always try to be good. Though they don't always succeed at it, he doesn't agree with people ignoring that aspect of them completely. This naivety has burnt him more than a couple of times, but he refuses to change that belief. [/div] [div class="cssection bottom"] [div class=sectiontitle]biography[/div] Caelan comes from an average middle class family, the eldest of four siblings. Of them, only he got the mark. Being a big brother comes naturally to Cale because he actually is an older brother. But more than that, he had the added weight of the Insignia. His parents hadn't minced words; he would eventually go to Requiem to study to become a magister. This was nonnegotiable. It was a responsibility they said, and not a choice. But where other parents may have forced him to gain an edge by throwing him into all manners of lessons, they allowed him a normal childhood. This allowed him to grow in other ways, his unshakeable moral compass chief of them.

At sixteen, he left to study at the Academy. He'd initially been lonely, still blind to the truths of the school and wishing for his siblings' presence. Then he went through his first exam. Caelan found himself thanking the gods he was the only one who had to bear the weight of the Insignia. However, he also acknowledged that going through those experiences alone would wear him down. He sought the comfort of family; the closest match was the Genesis which he'd first joined without thinking. Now the affiliation owns his whole-hearted loyalty, with Jasmine and Zan at the helm of it all. [/div] [/div] [div class="cscontent caelanmisc cscontenthide"] [div class="cssection" style="text-align: left;"] [div class=sectiontitle]likes[/div] [div class=infoanswer]food[/div] [div class=infoanswer]games[/div] [div class=infoanswer]conversation[/div] [div class=infoanswer]training[/div] [div class=infoanswer]exercise, swimming in particular[/div] [div class=infoanswer]stormy weather[/div] [div class=infoanswer]sunny days[/div] [/div] [div class="cssection" style="text-align: left;"] [div class=sectiontitle]dislikes[/div] [div class=infoanswer]too sweet food[/div] [div class=infoanswer]being talked over[/div] [div class=infoanswer]sitting still or waiting[/div] [div class=infoanswer]being reactive[/div] [div class=infoanswer]rainy days[/div] [/div] [div class="cssection bottom"] [div class=sectiontitle]trivia[/div] [div class=info]touchy-feely[/div]
He has a habit of reaching for people's heads or hair and absent stroking it, likely an effect of being so physically affectionate with his own siblings.

[div class=info]dating history[/div]
Has dated other students before. his last girlfriend already graduated from the academy a few months ago; they broke up, not bothering to attempt long-distance.

[div class=info]caretaker[/div]
Habitually cleans up after people and the people themselves. Again, one can blame his younger brothers and sister for it.

[div class=info]piercings[/div]
Got piercings right before entering the Academy, wanting to permanent mark of a turning of his life. He hadn't expected it would become his Regalia. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited:
name:
William Rundell Haus Code

position:
Student

sexuality:
Heterosexual

appearance:
latest

biography:
William had started off life as, surprisingly, a shy introvert. Always peeking from around someone's legs, hiding behind corners and keeping to himself. Some even thought him creepy the way he would just disappear around a corner and... literally disappear. His father was a political figure and always basked in the public's praise, an admirable skilled individual with his impressive people skills. William admired the man, and hated him. It was the transition from shy William to unsettling William. It was an unexpected event for the whole family, but when he discovered his father dead in his office... it was no surprise to him. William did not grieve, nor did he comfort others: there was only anticipation for opportunity and the pleasure of a good tragedy. But of course, he couldn't let such sick thoughts reach those around him. William would be branded mentally unstable by society. Besides, it wasn't as if he had wanted his father to die, it was just a happy coincidence.

William did not go to school for a while after that, feigning grief when really he was preparing himself. Although he had intended to take his father's place in politics, and despite the years of artistic education he'd underwent, his dream was soon dashed from actualisation. His mother, still grieving for her husband, decided to send William to an academy for students talented in a similar way to himself. He was sent to Requiem Academy to initiate his first year among his "peers" once more. It was here that he activated his anima power for the first time and realised, with feverous glee, that perhaps his plans were not as dashed as he'd thought.

personality:
William is a tricky individual, his cunning, deviousness, charm and tenacity for meddling make him a somewhat unsettling character. Some would even call him creepy, but that can also be afforded to his power of disappearing the moment they blink. William is impressively intelligent academically, but his true genius lies with culture and the arts. His taste for gathering information, his lust for knowing everything, his obsession with control; William loves to play the puppetmaster. Although his power could make him an excellent fighter, William does not often do so as he has a distaste for meaningless violence. Give him a reason, however...

His other unnerving charms come from his skill with speech, allowing him to talk his way around many situations and make manipulating fairly easy. William's skill in staying unnaturally still serves to excel in both scaring the faint of heart and remaining hidden. Indeed, even his movements do not make too much sound as he has an elegant, almost gliding way of moving, sort of like an apparition. William finds humour in a lot of things, but mainly in tragedy. Betrayal, love, hate, life, death, realisation; he truly acts as if life is one big play and he is the narrator. As such, it speaks wonders of his pride and ego, however he is never really one for direct confrontation when challenged.

Innocence
Talking
Scaring people
Tea
Rich chocolate
Dancing
Scheming
Crows

dislikes:
Hard asses
Idiots too dumb to appreciate his genius
Coffee
Direct confrontation
Shabby clothes
The "solve all problems with my fist" types
Being insulted
A failed plan

trivia:
-William has impressive perception. He can often pick out hidden objects or people and his reflexes are just as good. At the extreme, he could potentially catch an arrow from the air (but that would be really hard and why he want to do that?).
-William can stay unnaturally still if he wants to.
-Although it has no known connection to his powers, crows seem to flock to William. He's even begun to keep a few as pets.
-William has a matching earring of his regalia, as only one has been imprinted on.

affiliation:
Syndicate

insignia:
The cross on his forehead.

weaponry:
-several flashbangs
-several smoke grenades
-a switchblade

anima:
(Arcane)
Visual Teleportation - William can instantly teleport to anywhere he has seen before. This includes places he has visited, places shown in photographs that have not been tampered with (and providing the place still exists the same way in the photo) and places shown in videos (same non-tampering/still existing rules as photos). Due to his weakness, William can also tell when someone is watching him, allowing him to know where they are for as long as they look at him. This is also true for those looking at him via a video feed, even from a great distance.

weakness:
William cannot teleport if someone is watching him, nor can he teleport to a place that is being watched. This includes direct visual contact, viewing via the use of visual enhancements (such as xray, infrared, etc), via reflective surfaces such as mirrors and through cameras. Additionally, his teleportation has a range of a 50m radius from his body. Finally, teleporting too frequently (minimum 20 times to affect him) will begin to mentally tax William, eventually causing him to lose consciousness (estimated 100 times) if he does not rest.

regalia:
He wears an ornate earring, left ear.​

Last edited:
sette durante
Sette01.jpg

basics.
name // sette durante
age // nineteen
position // student
gender // male
sexuality // (*゚ロ゚)
affiliation // genesis
status // initiated

appearance.
Neat but simple is the level of efficiency present in both Sette’s persona and style. Despite being someone seen slothing around at any given time, he seldom rolls out looking like a slob, a habit born from years of his brother’s constant nagging. Unfortunately, doing so takes considerable effort on particularly bad days as his bedhead is impossibly atrocious, with his (dyed) black hair sticking up in all sorts of directions. On the plus side, eyebags don’t show easily on his face and his onyx eyes seldom glaze over with fatigue even after a long night of gaming.

In spite of being accident prone, Sette has few notable scars or markings present on his body—save for his insignia located over his sternum—due to his anima. Even the “fatal” injuries inflicted on his body during training disappear without a trace in his resets. Regardless, it doesn’t take much to figure that he isn’t the sort who spends his off-days training rigorously: even after three years at the academy, he lacks the hard-built figures of most other students who fight like physics.

personality.
Sette is a problem child among the warm personalities of Genesis. As a blunt individual without a shred of delicacy or concern towards others, he isn’t known for holding much back and is quick to vocalize his irritation. It stands to say that he himself isn’t sure of the number of enemies he’s made with his words alone. In the past, he might have held a kinder personality behind that sharp tongue, but it’s generally agreed that he’s about as prickly as a cactus.

Compared to the bushy-tailed freshmen and the jaded seniors, Sette walks a noticeably tepid existence. Passion is something rarely seen flashing through those onyx eyes, and when it comes to the things that make him stand out, it’s how he appears wholly unaffected by the academy. Magisters? What’s so great about them? Tenebrae? It doesn’t have to be him who deals with them, does it?

On the other hand, his passiveness can be largely attributed to his inert nature. His lagging combative abilities are a result of his own laziness (and dislike of painful things), and, if he had a choice, he’d very much rather remain wrapped up in his blankets like a caterpillar all day. As a final contrast to the fastidious handling of his appearance and room, he finds even cooking proper food so bothersome that he earnestly believes that instant and ready made foods are the best things invented since pain medication.

backstory.
Humbly living a tranquil farmlife in the static plains of Baile had always suited the phlegmatic Sette. Looking back on it, perhaps if he had been more obstinate about staying, he might have been able to spend the rest of his life blithely with his eyes closed. Away from the Tenebrae. Away from the Academy. But good things come in threes—not twos—and the Durante twins were no different.

The dry Sette and the energetic Sei, both were different as day and night, and seldom was it that people mistook one for the other. However, the two shared between them more things than anyone else, be it their appearance, their experiences, and their most kept secrets. The two even each bore an insignia of their own, pushing for Sei to always announce proudly that his dream was to become magisters together. In his lack of better judgement, the Sette who, in truth, cared little for the gifted followed along obliviously into that grim future.

Initially, their relationship seemed unchanging with Sette constantly complaining about classes and Sei futilely attempting to convince his twin to enjoy being at the prestigious academy. Even Sei bearing a genius level of talent for combat did nothing to put a damper on their amity. However, that peace would only last until Sei’s first exam. Sette, as someone who never paid attention to the happenings of the academy, couldn’t understand why his twin’s once straightforward gaze suddenly held a tremble of hesitation and regret. Suddenly, the secrets and lies rapidly increased from zero to a number he’d long lost track of.

Sei’s second call for an examination and Sette’s first came not too far after. However, this time, he handed Sette his pocketwatch, a souvenir that the two had bought as matching memorabilia for their first time in the city, claiming that he wanted Sette to have double the goodluck charms while laughing with his usual idiotic grin. Sei’s strange behavior brought about questions nonetheless, yet the only answer Sette would receive was that he’d understand eventually, “because you and I think the same way.”

The moment Sette stepped into the Academy’s Arena, his brother’s prediction came true. The figure he saw on the other side wasn’t that of his twin’s, but he almost wished it had been. If that were the case, the outcome would have surely been different.

His brother’s pocket watch weighed heavily in his inner pocket. He survived his exam, perhaps through sheer luck, yet from start to finish, the only thoughts which invaded his mind was that today would be his brother’s last. Sei’s regalia which Sette had never been interested in enough to ask about was the very same one that he had chosen to imprint upon: their matching watches, given up out of fear of the chances that they would be forced to face each other. For Sei probably knew, Sette would purposefully yield without hesitation if it were to ever occur, “because you and I think the same way.”

anima.
anima // re:sette reset (arcane)
insignia // over the heart
regalia // pocket watch
weaponry // sword + gun combo

Initially thought of as a regeneration anima (and most still believe it is one), Sette’s power allows for him to reset his physical state to whatever condition it was in from up to seven (three when he was first initiated) seconds prior to the anima’s use. This, along with its speedy activation, allows for him to survive seemingly fatal wounds easily, even if the injury involves vital organs.

The amount of stamina each reset leeches is dependent on the time lapse (3 seconds backwards vs 7 seconds) and physical difference (papercut vs severed arm) between his original state to the state which he is switching back from. The same could be said for the amount of time required for him to rest before he can perform another reset. However, the amount of time it takes for the reset itself to occur is the same no matter the gravity of the injury, so most initially do not realize these factors.

As of yet, Sette is not entirely positive on whether or not his anima is capable of resetting the states of objects or other people. There has been an incident where he tried in desperation and succeeded upon accidentally smashing an expensive looking vase, but nothing of the sort has happened ever since.

weaknesses.
In theory, Sette’s anima is said to have quite the fair amount of potential. His current amount of skill, however, is a pathetic fraction of what it could be, as he never had much intention to train himself seriously over the years.

Traditionally, the most effective method to improve control over an anima is to make regular use of it. Incidentally, his only method of doing so is rather painful and dubious, triggering him to avoid injury as much as possible instead. This has resulted in poor improvement, evident in the fact that he can only reset up to approximately seven seconds backwards, a measly four seconds more than what he started out with three years ago. This means that on top of being susceptible to anything that can instantly kill him, any injuries sustained (or poisons injected) over seven seconds ago may not disappear in the reset.

Sette’s anima also does not shield him from the brutality of his physical ailments nor does it reset his psychological state. Anything that exceeds his pain threshold is capable of preventing him from resetting, and even if he manages to perform a reset, the memory of whatever happened remains. It isn’t so much trauma due to being used to pain, but it’s enough for his mind to have difficulty catching up to the fact that he still has his arm properly attached or that his eye is working just fine. At one point, he required physical therapy to get his leg back in proper working order.

That said, his anima has no combative ability of its own whatsoever. This means that when it comes down to it, he must rely on his own physical abilities much like a Physik, yet another set of classes that he seemingly neglects. Honestly, people wonder how he’s managed to survive all these years at the academy with such half-hearted efforts.

extra.
likes // instant food, plain bread, old buildings, literature, games, orderly workspaces, naps

dislikes // his anima, sadists, training, sugar, leeks, mirrors, being praised

names // Sette is the number seven in Italian while Durante is a surname derived from a name meaning “enduring.” Both are references to his anima.

failed family plan // His family was the superstitious type who also like the idea of large households, so they planned to have a total of seven children, hence naming their twins Sette and Sei and their daughter Cinque (yes, future children would have been named Quattro, Tre, Due, and Uno). This ended up becoming a failed family plan, however. note: seven is also a lucky number (or is he?) while six can be used as slang for a grave such as in “six feet under”

opposite anima // Despite being Sette’s identical twin, Sei’s insignia was located on his right shoulder. His anima was somewhat opposite to Sette’s where he could see up to 6 seconds into the immediate future. (To get from seven to six, you need to count backwards while to get from six to seven, you need to count forwards)

horror // Rather than hating it or being too chicken to delve into the horror genre, Sette just doesn’t really understand it. In particular, he doesn’t get why people would pay money to get scared and would rather spend on something more worthwhile.

exams and training mean pain // He’s survived two exams and severely abused left ribs over the three years that he’s been at the academy. His friends and acquaintances aren’t sure whether he’s fortunate or unfortunate that people keep aiming at the same place.

bad taste // In spite of his fastidious nature, his naming sense is so off to the point where people pity whatever he happened to name. No one is entirely sure whether or not he’s joking when he states that his dog’s name is Alpo (as in the dog food) and that his cat’s name is Lunch. Sei shared a similar level of bad taste in farewell gifts.

hair dye // Sette’s natural hair color is actually a chestnut brown. He began dying his hair black and changed his hairstyle, since it reminded him too much of Sei.

Last edited:
name: Erin Haven
position: (student or otherwise.) student
sexuality: BIsexual
appearance: (written & visual. U can use drawings or fcs. it's up to u.)
Erin is about 5'2, she has a curvey body shape and lots of upper body strength and she is quite muscular, though not unnatactively so, her hair is dyed blue and she wears thick framed glasses and she generally wears black, red, or a darker color
1525443993462.jpeg
biography: (it can be brief if u want)
Erin had a rough childhood, her parents where always fighting and throwing things at eachother, this frightened little Erin to no end and as she grew older she developed minor anxiety and eventually when her mom lost her job and dad finnaly left, she began having to steal to get by, she was never caught fourtinately, soon after her father left and she began steaing to get by her mom started abusing her and calling her a mistake and other harsh things and sometimes locking her in the small upstairs closet, she eventually ran away, living in an adandoned building and stealing from unsispecting pedestrians and doing odd jobs for living expenses one day she was reading a newspaper that she of course, stole from an unsuspecting pedestrian nearby and she saw a small, almost unlegible ad for the institution and applied for it not knowing the extent of what she was doing.
personality:
she can come off as cold and intimidating but she really is just trying to protect her mending heart from her father leaving and her mothers abuse, she is truely a kind soul and those who get close enough will realize this but those who she doesnt know well she will attempt to push away
poetry, books, heights, being alone, tea, playing videogames (shes only ever played once), alcohol, fire
dislikes: being hit, small places (Claustrophobia), talking about her family, her anxiety, when people steal her food, Harsh/strict rules
trivia:
-she is a large drinker
-she loves videogames
-she is quite a pyromaniac

affiliation: Pandora
insignia: mark location On back of her neck, about halfway between the skull an the shoulderblades
weaponry: (Optional) she has many sorts of knives though her favorite that she keeps on her is a balisong knife
1525441794645.jpeg
anima: (nothing too OP or else it defeats the lvling system) she can manipulate small flame and heat
weakness: a way to counter / a fatal flaw in your oc's anima: she cant use her powers in cold or wet areas
regalia: branded item her balisong knife (See pic above)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back