• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *Insert Specific Description*

Illiterate

what da dog doin
Oh hi.
Hello!

So you wanna hear a story for a roleplay do ya'?

I highly doubt that sentence makes sense.

Alright, alright..-But first we'll have a nice cup'o tea.
We'll get to talk about me!

But..-I thought..-
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 4.32.52 PM.png

So uh..-Yeah I wrote that.
Anyways.. The pleasure is mine!
I mean, if I've met you already that's cool.
But otherwise, it's nice to meet ya'!
The name's Illiterate, and it describes me after midnight.
I can't read novels late at night..-Or at least my tired eyes like to take a break then. Let's get on to stuffs 'bout me.

So I'm in high school..-

Actually..-here's a question that's rhetorical in a sense. Why do people always say they're uncomfortable with roleplaying with someone of a certain age? I mean, in the grand scheme of things it's really just a number, and the 700 days of space in-between me and a fresh collegiate student isn't exactly that much..
Will I suddenly become significantly more respectable and intellectual within the next two years? If so, lemme know. I'll probably win the Genius Grant at this rate..

Oh yeah, Roleplay.

Fandoms
Pardon the click-bait if you will, only a few fandoms. And I prefer to use OC's rather than actual characters. Also, all of these are pretty much just mainstream.. (New additions!)

•DBZ
•Naruto
•BNHA
Hunter X Hunter

I also have the idea to do a large number of fandoms that I know little/none about and would learn about it as I go through the roleplay. The sorta play the role and learn as my own character would.

Fantasy
I like dragons.
If you have any ideas fantasy-wise, that include large scaly beasts, I'm all for it.
Sure I have some ideas myself, but I'd like to know what other people like to do.
Please don't tell me that you don't have any ideas after you PM me. Just one is proficient.

Here are some plot ideas.
Some are original.
Others are not.

[Plots N' Shizz]
A troublesome duo of children stereotypically discover a strange world, one filled with strange races, species, and environments to explore.
The secret is kept between them, years going by as they use it as a way to escape the responsibilities of their world.
After a series of unfortunate events, they decide to leave altogether. Deciding to live off the land, and take a chance at diving deeper into the strange place..
In a world where the entirety of the human populous lives on a massive island in the middle Pacific, it's not too far-fetched of an idea to know that they share it with a new species.

Spirits.

A diverse race that's made a pact with humans in an effort for survival.
These beings are magical in a sense, providing great assistance in anything and everything.
But new species known as Vandals look to overthrow both humans and spirits, being quick with their work, and fully set on their ideals for eradication.
But now set on survival, the college graduates of this world, are the best bet that the world has to stop the threat before them.
Two peculiar students have slid under the radar, a duo of a spirit and human. As they believe that they're legitimately stronger together.

And many try..
But none deny.
That their potential is dangerous.
That's 'bout all I've got in the Fantasy Department.
If you can't tell by now, I like romance. But not everything they do has to be sensual.
Moving on..

Realistic & Modern
Now, I stretch the 'realistic' part of this quite a bit, because let's face it.

This is roleplay, and I do what I want! >:[
Okay, this is one of the plots where I actually prefer that the roles not be in a relationship of a sort.
(Kinda..)-Strictly Platonic.

Muse A is the star at their school.
They win championships.
They win awards.
They're popular.
But they can help but feel a separation between themselves and their peers.

That's ignoring the fact that they have superhuman abilities.

Muse B is the new kid, showing up out of nowhere, quickly topping the chart in popularity and ability.

With rising suspicion and a power that's becoming tougher and tougher to control, Muse A confronts Muse B, forcing Muse B to reveal their intentions and motives.

Muse B explains that they are also in-human, revealing that they've done their research, and have discovered that the two of them are connected to the government, being the remains of a scrapped experiment from the years past.

In the midst of mastering their powers, they become separated from athletics and school, only focusing on what's to come..
In a world where being a hero is the job everyone wants, there are powers that are good for that, and powers that aren't.
Two kids.
One dream.
They experience tough times and constant ridicule.
But who knows?
Maybe their powers are better than they think they are..

I guess that's it?
Drop a reply if you'd like, but I like clean threads, so I'll refrain from responding here.
Shoot me a PM, and we can get started!

Or not.

Whatever you prefer..
._.

Important Note
I only ask that you bring ideas if you shoot me a PM. They don't have to be super original, or even well thought-out. Just something.

**Even more important Note**
I do not initiate PM's.
If you'd like to talk to me personally, you'll have to initiate the conversation. Along with it being an easy way to introduce an idea that you've brought to the table.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back