• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Insert interesting title here for original and fandom RP search.

Tyrannical by Design

Hidden Boss Fight.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Thank you for taking the time to check out my search thread. I'm back from a (very unwanted) hiatus and I'm attempting a fresh start; please, feel free to PM me if we previously wrote together or were considering writing together.

First, I'd like you know a little about myself as a role-player/writer before you consider contacting me.

I write in third person and would prefer for you to use some form of it as well. I don't really make exceptions on this.

I tend to 'main' male characters but I will write females as 'mains' as well. Characters of various sorts will be included for the purpose of plot as side characters. If romance is involved (which I do enjoy), only m x f or f x f plots will be considered for main characters. M x m can and probably will exist within the context of the world/story/side characters, I just don't really enjoy focusing on it for my primary characters. NPCs can be all over the board identity/sexuality-wise.

I have no writing minimum/maximum. Please feel free to write what you're inspired to write.

I would prefer to RP here, in private messages. You might be able to twist my arm and get me to agree to e-mail.

If you use 'Light' setting here, please know that I will judge you for it, but I'll still RP with you. >3

Second. RP!

I love to entertain and excite my fellow writer. I'll lean towards playing things you show interest in or crave - that being said, I personally enjoy fantasy and/or sci-fi elements in anything and everything. This can be as simple as vampires roaming around in an otherwise modern world or as extravagant as a high fantasy war between elf, orc, human, dragon, and whatever-you-like factions in a sprawling, fantastical universe with floating cities and pocket dimensions.

I don't have many current plots but I'd love to hear yours. I'm pretty good at brainstorming, so if you have even just a character concept or scenario you'd really like to see, please throw it at me and we can see if we can come up with something for it.

I mostly prefer original RPs, but I'll consider plots in some fandoms, such as (craving those in italics, strike needs convincing at this time):
Harry Potter, Pokemon, Jurassic Park/World, Animorphs, Among Us*, Dragonriders of Pern, Hunger Games, and Star Wars.

*Among Us will be loosely inspired if chosen; I like the idea of an imposter alien among the crew, but I'd prefer fleshed-out characters of our own make, and an alien that didn't attack from the stomach. I dunno, weirds me out. >3

Probably others that I'm forgetting, feel free to ask me if you have a fandom you're looking for. OCs only in all cases.

I will also consider groups if you'd think I'd be a good fit.

Please contact me via PM if interested. If you are unable to initiate PMs, then notify me here and I'll PM you.

You sound like you are a very good RPer with a lot of interesting ideas!

I am fully interested in RPing with you and I am open to any ideas you have. Let me know if you would like to RP with me.

Hello! I'd be interested in the alien plot! I've never played Among Us, but I know the basic gist of the game.

I really like using fantasy in writing for roleplaying. You say you are open to inventive ideas that would be shown. I thought of a rift or tunnel reaching into the space of one world, and another world, or inhabited place, pops through it. Visitors with strange things they ride come from that newly appearing world or inhabited place to this world that had been there already, and what happens between those who newly encounter one another can be explored. Does this interest you? I would like roleplaying in a scenario that might be like this.

I was thinking I would see your response to me here, Tyrranical, if you thought it would be good to have me writing in roleplay with you. Were you only wanting response and discussion through PMs?

interested in a pokemon rp! are you willing to roleplay with minors?

Hello! I'd be interested in the alien plot! I've never played Among Us, but I know the basic gist of the game.
Interested!
I really like using fantasy in writing for roleplaying. You say you are open to inventive ideas that would be shown. I thought of a rift or tunnel reaching into the space of one world, and another world, or inhabited place, pops through it. Visitors with strange things they ride come from that newly appearing world or inhabited place to this world that had been there already, and what happens between those who newly encounter one another can be explored. Does this interest you? I would like roleplaying in a scenario that might be like this.
Hi! I’ve been craving a fantasy plot! I was wondering if you’d be willing to plan and world build with me?
interested in a pokemon rp! are you willing to roleplay with minors?

I... apologize. I missed seeing every single one of these (I must have the notice turned off); not sure if anyone is still interested? Please PM me if so.

I really don't care about anyone's age on this website; since it is strictly not NSFW, I merely care about your writing ability and enjoyment in the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back