Chitchat *insert amazing title*

briana._.bell321

woah...i rp
Um is this where I'm suppose to introduce myself? Idk. Well I'm Bri I roleplay, and breathe, and talk sometimes. I really do need help being introduced to this platform. I'm also a weeb sometimes so feel free to talk anime with me. Um also feel free to talk to me about anything, role playing, helping me with rpnation stuff (pls) and just.. talking.

Um is this where I'm suppose to introduce myself? ...
There's 2 spots to introduce yourself, this is for general discussion like vibeo gaems and anime. If you need help on how to integrate yourself here and a rundown of how things work on this forum feel free to @ my username and I'll give you the basics. I also wrote something earlier today related to this already so if you want you can just lurk through my post history, it's like 2 hours ago at most.

There's 2 spots to introduce yourself, this is for general discussion like vibeo gaems and anime. If you need help on how to integrate yourself here and a rundown of how things work on this forum feel free to @ my username and I'll give you the basics. I also wrote something earlier today related to this already so if you want you can just lurk through my post history, it's like 2 hours ago at most.
Thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back