• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Inq's 1x1 Interest Check.

Inquieta

Always Tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! This is my general search thread, with both fandoms and fandomless ideas. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or are interested!

A little about me:
  • I'm Inquieta, Inq, or Nic. I'm happy to be called any of those three, so take your pick!
  • I'm 26 years old.
  • I go by they/them pronouns.
  • I'm from the East of England (so timezone GMT/BST).
  • I'd prefer to write with people over eighteen for comfort.
  • I write any gender character and any gender pairing for romantic relationships, though I greatly prefer writing male characters.
  • All of my characters are 18+.
  • I write in the third person and habitually switch between past and present tense though I'm working on this!
  • I'd consider myself literate, but I will write anywhere from a paragraph to three pages in response - depending on what I have to work with! I'll never reply with one-liners!
  • Very happy to chat out of character alongside the roleplay - actually, I prefer it! If this isn't something you'd like, just let me know, and I'll keep the conversation solely about the roleplay.
  • Happy to write on either RP Nation, Discord, or Google Docs!

Fandom Interests:
  • Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.
  • Resident Evil.
  • Assassin's Creed (up to Syndicate).
  • Dungeons & Dragons (including Baldur's Gate 3).
  • American Satan/Paradise City.
  • Danger Days: True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys.
  • Stranger Things.
Fandomless Interests:
  • Musicians (I have plots!).
  • Supernatural creature hunters.
  • Werewolves.
  • High fantasy.
  • Post-apocalyptic.
  • Zombies.
  • Dystopian rebellion.

I think that's all for now. If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to drop me a message! I hope to hear from some of you soon! :)

Last edited:
Hello, I would be interested in one of those:
  • Musicians.
  • Werewolves.
  • High fantasy.
  • Zombies (only if it's right before it starts if it's a zombie plague plot, I don't like it if it's already halfway through when the RP starts)
If you are still looking let me know and I can tell you more about me/my RP info 😊

P.s.: I prefer m/m or nb/m pairings.

Hello, I would be interested in one of those:
  • Musicians.
  • Werewolves.
  • High fantasy.
  • Zombies (only if it's right before it starts if it's a zombie plague plot, I don't like it if it's already halfway through when the RP starts)
If you are still looking let me know and I can tell you more about me/my RP info 😊

P.s.: I prefer m/m or nb/m pairings.
I'll drop you a message! :)

Hii! Id love to rp spiderverse with u! Whats your discord?

If you double OC x CC I'd be down for a Spider-Verse rp on Discord.

unluckiestmember
unluckiestmember#9812

Users who are viewing this thread

Back