• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {Inktale} x {Inkfell}

Swapfell Papyrus

HAPPY GORETOBER~!!
Mmm- I decided I'd make this a story, But I thought I'd try this in in a RP first, sadly- Ink! Sans RPers, (There is-) But they just aren't exactly it...Anyways, This is IF - 8c5719a75e19a8180999e514c073a6f7.jpg And this is Ink - ink_the_wizard___dreamers_project_by_jakeiartwork-dath0lu.jpg
Ink and IF {Inkfell} both have sad past & Are both SOULLESS monsters. Anyways, In this story- Ink had IF basically trapped in body, So they we're one and the same. (Until-) Ink was 'killed' by Error in a finally battle, Once Error thought Ink was dead, He left, Sadly- He wasn't, In fact: This allowed IF to take over, And so, Ink became IF- I'll explain the rest if you wanna RP it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back