• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Inkara's looking for partners thread ❤

Inkara

Hello ! I'll start off by telling you a bit about myself . I am 23 , i have alot of birds as pets, love advancing my rp skills. Though I am not the best role player , I try to improve .

I usually do romance RPs in different settings and characters. Preferably FxM (my character being female), but can try FxF.

I have some ideas, but am also interested in hearing yours

- royal romance, such as arranged marriages for the good of both kingdomkingdsoma . Or perhaps the prince or princess falls in love with a servent . Modern or medieval

- suicide squad with you playing joker . We would come up with a story together but I have ideas.

- sci-fi an alien and human fall in love after the alien take over and rule earth

- human x werewolf we would come up with this one and decide who would be human and who would be werewolf also( if anyone likes twilight I am open to that setting )

- the walking dead , looking for someone to play Daryl or Negan preferably but open to other characters . I think it would be interesing as I haven't found anyone to do walking dead

- my oc x seto from YUGIOH

-I have had a new idea . My character is struck by lightning three times on earth . Sending her to another world where things are in medieval times. She landed in a town near the Lord's (you)castle resides . Being mistaken for an enemy they once had that was already slain . Everyone is confused but for different reasons.

Last edited:
I have this supernatural horror ROMANCE story idea we could RP...would that be okay?

well I am open to the human x werewolf one, but could it be FxF?

Hi there! I’ve no experience in one on one RPs but I’m interested in a royalty pairing :) My question is that how often do you expect your partner to post?

I have had a new idea . My character is struck by lightning three times on earth . Sending her to another world where things are in medieval times. She landed in a town near the Lord's (you)castle resides . Being mistaken for an enemy they once had that was already slain . Everyone is confused but for different reasons.

Hiya~ new to the site so I believe I cannot PM people yet, but I am interested on the Royal Romance RP idea (either F/F or M/F is fine by me :) ) if you wanted so, we could combine it with your new idea of a modern character being transported to medieval-ish times

Would love to do yugioh,walking dead, vampire diaries , and arranged marriage plot with anyone if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back