• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ink and Quill - looking for long-term role-play partners

Hello! I’m Mina. I’m looking for a few long-term role-play partners that share the love of storytelling. Please DM/PM me if you’re interested. Thank you! c:

As a partner, I can:
  • Write multiple paragraphs (4-6 paragraphs, 500-1k words) and detailed scenes that focus both on the setting and the characters.
  • Mirror the length of my partner’s response, long or short.
  • Play multiple characters and don’t mind the orientation of the pairing, LGBTQ+ friendly.
  • Plot with you and help to come up with something fun and unique.
  • Chat OOC, if it’s your preference or keep communications brief if that’s your style.

In a partner, I look for:
  • Patience, I appreciate and always understand the importance of people’s time. I’m a slow responder because I put effort into my responses so I’d appreciate your patience.
  • Open-mindedness and Creativity, I like collaborating with people who can roll with my ideas or share their own unique ideas that we can refine and build together.

Role-Play Interests:
  • I write any genre, but I really enjoy Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Mystery/Crime, and Modern.
  • While I have a few fandoms, I really enjoy making original stories the most.
  • Fandoms and Canons I can play:
    • MCU - Peter, Steve, and/or Thor
    • Hunger Games - Katniss and/or Peeta
    • Sherlock - Sherlock and/or Watson
    • Umbrella Academy - Five, Klaus, Ben, and/or Vanya
    • The Haunting Series - Nellie, Luke, Dani, and/or Owen
    • Wolf Among Us - Bigby and/or Snow White
    • Mass Effect - Ashley and/or Liara
    • Borderlands 2 - Axton and/or Maya
    • Final Fantasy XII - Vaan and/or Penelo
    • Stardew Valley - Harvey and/or Penny
  • Some Cute Pairing Ideas: (Bold is my preference, if None, then I’m open to either)
    • Cute, Shy Cinnamon Roll x Confident, Charming Firecracker
    • Imaginary Friend x Human
    • New Hero x Mentor
    • Pauper x Royalty
    • Robot x Alien
    • Summoner x Mythical Creature/Person
    • Criminal x Detective
    • Ghost x Human/Paranormal Investigator
    • Assassin x Target

Plot Ideas:
  • Ground Zero: One character is a excommunicated space captain on the run and another is a time-traveller that’s just been captured on the ship that just so happened to be stolen by the space captain. They can turn each other in for a chance at freedom or help each other take down a common enemy.
  • Hocus Bogus: Two friends enter into a random magic shop. They look around and have their attention stolen by a cool looking guitar. One friend decides to put it on and they suddenly play the guitar like a rockstar that’s been on tour for years. While the other friend has the guitar, the other friend experiences this premonition. This vision that the longer the guitar player plays the guitar, the more possessed that they’ve become by it.
  • Dancing in the Moonlight: One character is musically talented, but due to their lower economic status, they can’t really afford their instrument so they work at a music shop. The other character is a gifted dancer who’s currently broken their leg. Although they’ve been told that they can’t dance again, they’re working hard to get better. Unfortunately for the dancer, their recital is coming up and their spot has opened up. The musician, thinking this could be a their big break, decides to go for the audition. In the audition, they meet each other and form some kinship over the auditions process. While they should be celebrating that they’re the last two left, being pitted against a friend seems like it’ll more likely tear them apart.
  • Voodoo Child: One character is a soldier/naval officer looking to retire and come back to their old life in a new settlement out west. Another character is a shaman who escaped the ship that they were being held captive. In the shaman quest to find their way home and return to their people, they stumble upon the soldier and ask for their help. And if the soldier didn’t want to do so willingly, the shaman could always use their other, more magical means of persuasion to get them to co-operate.
  • If you have your own original plots, feel free to send them over. I’d love to hear your ideas too!

9633234-E-F39-A-446-F-96-FE-08683-B7-C3-FC9.png
Prompt: “Death and old age have their price as well. And it's too expensive for me.”​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back