• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Initial D style Rp thing

Pixelated

The Genetically Unstable One
basically, Initial D, but... Rp instead, but not instead but within the universe, as in, Rping in the Initial D universe, You get me? No? yes? continue regardless? K, players could be either like an OC or a character from the Manga or Anime, I haven't perfected the Idea yet... and may need a little... a lot more help to plan it...

I think a modernized version of it with maybe references to the original content would be a great way to go. That way people (like me ) who have no idea about the Initial D manga or anime series but still enjoyed the hell out of the games and infamous soundtrack can still follow along and use modern more recognizable cars while were at it.

Just food for thought, I'm not actually interested in rping it. But love the idea and if anyone wanted to do a racing Rp this would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back