• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Inglourious Basterds

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time

I'm starting an RP, it will begin May 12, 1940. You will be apart of an allied group known as the basterds. You're the best of the best, that is, the best at Nazi killin'

“We’re going to be dropped into France dressed as civilians. And once we’re in enemy territory, as a bushwhacking guerilla army, we’re going to be doing one thing and one thing only: killing Nazis. Now, I don’t know about you all, but I as sure as hell didn’t come down from the goddamn Smoky mountains and cross 5000 miles of water and file my way through half of Sicily to jump out of an airplane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. Nazis ain't got no humanity. They’re the foot soldiers of a Jew-hating mass murdering maniac. And they need to be destroyed. And that’s why each and every son of a bitch wearin' a Nazi uniform, they’re going to die. Now I’m the direct descendent of the mountain man Jim Bridges, means I got a little engine in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find evidence of our cruelty in the disembowled, dismembered, disfigured bodies of their brothers that we leave behind us. The German wont be able to help themself but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the German will be sickened by us. And the German will talk about us. And the German will fear us. When the German closes their eyes at night and are tortured by their subconscious with the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good? (Yes Sir). That’s what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be soldiers. If you join my army you take on debit. A debit you own me, personally. Each and every man under my command owes me 100 Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps. And all you all will get me 100 Nazi scalps. Taken from the heads of 100 dead Nazis. Or you will die trying. ”​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back