• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom INFINITE p a r a d i s e KRP 1x1 mxf doubl KRP

paniahhh

Hello Hello~

If you are here then I hope you are also looking for a Korean based roleplay like myself.
If you understand what my title of this thread refers to then you are my new friend, hehe!

I took a hiatus because of school, travel, and work. I have been moving, and traveling until this whole mess happened. I was Actually a teacher in South Korea for a while before this. Now I am back for school again. Working on my MA degree.

With that being said, if there is anyone I know here I am so very sorry about being gone so long.
But I am back, and I really hope to find a good roleplay.

Another Note: Since I am about to go back to school, I kind of want a relaxed roleplay meaning that we are both okay if we do not receive a reply right away. Let's be patient and just have fun, no pressure! Plus I feel like if you are pressured to get in a reply ASAP then it becomes a chore and not really enjoyable.

Right now I am really looking for an Infinite based roleplay because right now since I miss them so much and they are such vocal kings!

I am mainly looking for someone to play Sunggyu for a Sunggyu x Trainee idea I have floating around. I am more than happy to double as a member of your choice. I love playing as Woohyun!!

I actually have a lot of ideas left over from a past roleplay about them and two trainees that I still want to use.

Roughly the idea is as follow:

Sunggyu and Woohyun were assigned to help and perform with an unusual female duo fr their pre-debut stage. The girls were an unlikely duo, being almost complete opposites. Not to mention one girl fell in love with Woohyun and the other completely hated Sunggyu. After many trials and tribulations, they make progress. The girl confessed her feelings to Woohyun and there were reciprocated. The other girl started to tolerate Sunggyu more, and, dare I say, see him as a friend. But before the new couple broke the news, the other girl member got into some serious trouble with the CEO and got kicked out of the company, making the couple decide to go on a break without telling anyone. Including Sunggyu. Five years have passed and now the universe brings all four of them back together. What will this entail? Will old feeling return? What did the other girl do to get kicked out? Intrigued? PM me for more details.

Like I said, this is an idea based off an old RP I had going on. She was a lovely partner, but life happens as it does usually. I would hate to see this idea go to waste. So let me know if you are interested.

I want you back, back, back, back, b a c k.... ~INFINTE

With that being said, I AM NOT LIMITED TO JUST THIS If you have an idea then just tell me! I just kind of wanted to get the ball rolling~ I am very flexible. If you couldn't tell, Sunggyu is my bias, but I love all the members. As I mentioned earlier, I love playing as Woohyun, so I can play him for you, but I can play any of the members. Then we will make it work together with a doubling roleplay. Haha! I hope that makes sense. Basically I am not limited to what is here, I am very open-minded. I want you to enjoy the roleplay just as much as me.

Oh, for post length I don't ask for much since it is a relaxed roleplay. I would like at least 3, but I usually post 4 to 5 paragraphs, it just depends cause sometimes I do way more than that. Just as long as you did your best and give me stuff to work off of. If you want samples I will send you a link of past roleplays since I don't have a sample thread yet.

You can Message me or post here and we can talk about it. Thank you~~

Note: It has been awhile since I made a search thread so sorry if it is very unorganized...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back