• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Infinite Investigation

azenva

never ask me for anything ever again
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So if you know SCP-3008, this is heavily inspired but from the perspective of a researcher investigating the store.

(my sincerest apologies for the lack of bbcode, am sandbrain dum dum and on mobile)

In the middle of nowhere, right off of a deserted highway to a ghost town, lies one of many stores in a certain retail chain. Under this unassuming exterior lies an unfathomably large expanse, left unexplored...until now.

As a Researcher for Unfortunate Inc., you’re no stranger to mysterious locations and entities. You’ve seen it all, gone through heaven and hell, and came out...ok maybe not quite with a smile, but you came out whole enough. Or perhaps you’re a rookie, freshly hired after being witness to some unnatural event, not knowing what’s about to hit you. Your next assignment? Uncover the secrets of what seems at first glance to be a perfectly normal department store. Using your skills and wits, you’ll uncover the many secrets lurking behind every corner, or die trying. Welcome to the Infinite Investigation. Good luck, you’ll need it.

So basically this RP is about exploring an SCP-3008 copy and finding its secrets.

If you have any questions or want me to explain something, go ahead and ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back