• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Infamous/Powers RP!

spectro

dayman

Hey! So, you guys might have heard of played Infamous; Second son, or any of the Infamous franchise.

I have created an RP based around the Conduit side of the game.

If you don't know what that means, then here you go; being a Conduit means you have powers, such as light, electric, fire etcetera. In my rp, you will join a group of Conduits who want to be free, who want to be seen as equals. It takes place in Empire City. I don't mind who joins, as long as you're respectful and literate. I am open to any kind of power, so get creative! If you have any questions pm/comment.

More information:
http://www.rpnation.com/threads/caught-an-infamous-roleplay.64784/

I'd be interested

Here are the details of my character if you accept

Name: Null

Appearance : almost nothing is known about this man's appearance other than him often being seen with a suit. Due to his power, no one can describe his appearance.

Biography: all that is known about Null is that he is a master at chess, seems to have a endless amount of resources/money, and his main goal is trying to create world peace.

Personality:only works for himself. Will not hesitate to kill someone. Very prideful. Avoids direct confrontation for the most part. When he is directly confronted he tends to try and outsmart his opponent rather than using his powers immediately.

Inventory : can use his powers to disarm foes and call their sword/gun/other to him.

Faction : None

Alignment :None

Powers/Abilities

Mind wipe: this causes the target to forget anything that the user wishes. Null tends to use this to keep his identity secret.

AbsoluteObedience: causes the target to follow any command given to them by the user. This includes committing suicide, or fighting their best friend. This is Null's main power yet no one lives to tell about it because they usually die after witnessing it. There are limits to this power, the main drawback is that it requires eye contact to affect someone. It also must be used within 100 meters of the target. It can be reflected off mirrors, and it can go through any glass no matter how thick. This can affect beings other than humans. After being affected, the victim can go any distance to fulfill the order. (If null used this and told a guy to walk 150 m away from him, he would not stop at 100 meters.)

Will you hand me your weapon? Involves minor telekinesis and this ability disarms his opponents, and gives null their weapon.

Yes, that is a willpower pun.

In case this seems somewhat familiar, yes, I am referencing Lelouch from Code Geass. I thought it would be a interesting power to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back