Indescribable (Closed)

Nia simply sat. "So what do we do while we wait for him to play his hand?" She asked them.
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J
"No problem." Malvo smiled slightly, soon getting up to refill her glass. "And, we prepare. We prepare and we enjoy the food."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

"Exactly what Malvo said. Besides, i'm sure that that's not our only villain that wants us all dead." She glanced to Masaru as she said that, watching him clutch the spoon in his hand tightly as he slowly began to rot into nothingness. He then let it drop on the table before it began to ate away at the table and dropping onto the floor. "I'll pay for a new table." The rotten spoon then fell into the basement. "And the rest of the mess that i make."

"Exactly what Malvo said. Besides, i'm sure that that's not our only villain that wants us all dead." She glanced to Masaru as she said that, watching him clutch the spoon in his hand tightly as he slowly began to rot into nothingness. He then let it drop on the table before it began to ate away at the table and dropping onto the floor. "I'll pay for a new table." The rotten spoon then fell into the basement. "And the rest of the mess that i make."

"We make so many friends at every turn." Dei-Loki made his presence known through sheer sarcasm. Blanket loosely having been draped around his clothed body.

Malvo arched a brow, shifting her attention to Dei-Loki. "Thought you were asleep?"

"Ehh..." Dei-Loki shrugged, meandering over. "I gave up after the beast in my stomach decided to start imitating a dinosaur. I was scared it would become as loud as dad's snoring at some point."

"We make so many friends at every turn." Dei-Loki made his presence known through sheer sarcasm. Blanket loosely having been draped around his clothed body.

Malvo arched a brow, shifting her attention to Dei-Loki. "Thought you were asleep?"

"Ehh..." Dei-Loki shrugged, meandering over. "I gave up after the beast in my stomach decided to start imitating a dinosaur. I was scared it would become as loud as dad's snoring at some point."

"Then come here and eat, don't wanna cause the next earthquake to commence." Masaru said.

"Then come here and eat, don't wanna cause the next earthquake to commence." Masaru said.

Dei-Loki managed a grin as he both nodded and made his way over. And, as he sat down, he huffed. "Dunno, I think it'd be cool if I caused an earthquake." He joked.

"Sorry, buzz kill. But do we know any kind of weakness that our scale-y friend has. Aside from just hitting him a bunch?" Nia said, voicing her thoughts while crossing her arms and putting her boots up on another chair, leaning back.

Dei-Loki managed a grin as he both nodded and made his way over. And, as he sat down, he huffed. "Dunno, I think it'd be cool if I caused an earthquake." He joked.

"Sorry, buzz kill. But do we know any kind of weakness that our scale-y friend has. Aside from just hitting him a bunch?" Nia said, voicing her thoughts while crossing her arms and putting her boots up on another chair, leaning back.

"Just not around here. I like this place. It's like a second home, especially since we don't have another home to go too. Also, I basically just stabbed the dragon a shit ton, and it seemed to work. Especially the underbelly. Very sensitive."

"Just not around here. I like this place. It's like a second home, especially since we don't have another home to go too. Also, I basically just stabbed the dragon a shit ton, and it seemed to work. Especially the underbelly. Very sensitive."

Dei-Loki would nod, the grin on his face soon falling as he'd give a serious stare to the table. "Like with any shadow, he's sensitive to the magic the Light Kingdom possesses, hence his aim to remove it permanently."

"You thinking that's his plan again?" Akumu asked, Dei-Loki nodding before having looked to him.

"There's not a doubt in my mind..."
Dei-Loki replied as he set his hands on the table. His fingers clenched into fists on each hand. "But I refuse to ask for an alliance with them. So we'll just need to hit him a ton."

Dei-Loki would nod, the grin on his face soon falling as he'd give a serious stare to the table. "Like with any shadow, he's sensitive to the magic the Light Kingdom possesses, hence his aim to remove it permanently."

"You thinking that's his plan again?" Akumu asked, Dei-Loki nodding before having looked to him.

Dei-Loki replied as he set his hands on the table. His fingers clenched into fists on each hand. "But I refuse to ask for an alliance with them. So we'll just need to hit him a ton."
"Yeah but why tho?"

"Yeah but why tho?"

Masaru looked to Dei for the answer.

"Yeah but why tho?"
Masaru looked to Dei for the answer.

The kitchen then fell into complete silence.

"Very touchy subject." Malvo replied with a very small hint of pain in her voice. Still, she managed a smile, despite her words. "They don't like us."

"I don't like them more." Dei-Loki growled gently. "We're Shadows, they're Light. There's a fierce rivalry there. Plain and simple. But, if you wish to delve further, we tried to form an alliance many years ago. Malvo was supposed to marry one of the Light Princes, we ended up having our guards revolt because of it."

"They killed him..." Malvo quietly voiced, staring at the table as she hugged her stomach. "Killed him right in front of me..."

Dei-Loki furrowed his brow, looking to Malvo with concern as he would reach over - gently placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "That was our only shot at peace, and it was blown by the ones that served to protect us. Because of that death, King Orin hates us further. But I, for one, had a feeling that it was all a ploy, anyway. Orin is and will always be a prick, and we don't need him or his men. Hell, people claim Shadows are the evil ones, but look at all the death they've caused!"

Malvo patted the hand on her shoulder, looking to Nia as she kept a painful look. "Bringing them would only make things worse. Lucian was good, but the things he's told me that his father has done... it's not worth the risk."

Nia frowned "well. I know better than trying to convince you otherwise" she said putting her feet down "So thats the plan? Just hit him a bunch?"

The kitchen then fell into complete silence.

"Very touchy subject." Malvo replied with a very small hint of pain in her voice. Still, she managed a smile, despite her words. "They don't like us."

"I don't like them more." Dei-Loki growled gently. "We're Shadows, they're Light. There's a fierce rivalry there. Plain and simple. But, if you wish to delve further, we tried to form an alliance many years ago. Malvo was supposed to marry one of the Light Princes, we ended up having our guards revolt because of it."

"They killed him..." Malvo quietly voiced, staring at the table as she hugged her stomach. "Killed him right in front of me..."

Dei-Loki furrowed his brow, looking to Malvo with concern as he would reach over - gently placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "That was our only shot at peace, and it was blown by the ones that served to protect us. Because of that death, King Orin hates us further. But I, for one, had a feeling that it was all a ploy, anyway. Orin is and will always be a prick, and we don't need him or his men. Hell, people claim Shadows are the evil ones, but look at all the death they've caused!"

Malvo patted the hand on her shoulder, looking to Nia as she kept a painful look. "Bringing them would only make things worse. Lucian was good, but the things he's told me that his father has done... it's not worth the risk."
Nia frowned "well. I know better than trying to convince you otherwise" she said putting her feet down "So thats the plan? Just hit him a bunch?"

"Can we possibly just kill King Orion and his bloodline? Does it have to be a light descendant to take the crown?" Yuki asked as she instinctively reached out and hugged Malvo onto her lap and held her.

"Can we possibly just kill King Orion and his bloodline? Does it have to be a light descendant to take the crown?" Yuki asked as she instinctively reached out and hugged Malvo onto her lap and held her.

"Wouldn't expect you t' understand, anyway." Dei-Loki closed his eyes once responding to Nia.

"It has to be a Light descendant." Malvo confirmed as she leaned into Yuki's hug. "There was also a treaty set in place to avoid the assassination, as it would, as you can imagine, cause a war to break out. Something Scรกth and even Orin, for the longest time, fail to realise. It keeps a balance that prevents our version of Ragnarรถk."

"If we could have, we would have. Can't tell ya how much I wish we could end that entire bloodline." Dei-Loki grumbled, sipping his drink. "At any rate, yes. All we can do is just beat on Scรกth until he falls. What Masaru did proves that it is, in fact, doable. But it's going to take a lot."

"Wouldn't expect you t' understand, anyway." Dei-Loki closed his eyes once responding to Nia.

"It has to be a Light descendant." Malvo confirmed as she leaned into Yuki's hug. "There was also a treaty set in place to avoid the assassination, as it would, as you can imagine, cause a war to break out. Something Scรกth and even Orin, for the longest time, fail to realise. It keeps a balance that prevents our version of Ragnarรถk."

"If we could have, we would have. Can't tell ya how much I wish we could end that entire bloodline." Dei-Loki grumbled, sipping his drink. "At any rate, yes. All we can do is just beat on Scรกth until he falls. What Masaru did proves that it is, in fact, doable. But it's going to take a lot."
"I can do alot!" Nia said happily, sitting up "not with my sword, dont wanna get fucked up again, but I've been working on my magic, and can totally just blow him up"

"I can do alot!" Nia said happily, sitting up "not with my sword, dont wanna get fucked up again, but I've been working on my magic, and can totally just blow him up"

Masaru blinked, looking to Nia before sighing. He then rose his tone in his voice before mimicking Nia. "And I can just totally blow him up. All done, no worries." He then looked back to Nia. "You act like he's the dumbest, immobile creature in the whole multiuniverses. Blowing him up, pffffffff."

Masaru blinked, looking to Nia before sighing. He then rose his tone in his voice before mimicking Nia. "And I can just totally blow him up. All done, no worries." He then looked back to Nia. "You act like he's the dumbest, immobile creature in the whole multiuniverses. Blowing him up, pffffffff."

"Even so, again, it'll take a lot more. He isn't like most dragons, and a lot of dragons aren't slain by pure explosion alone." Dei-Loki flicked an ear, setting his glass down before then running his gloves up and down his face. "If the gods themselves need help putting something away, it isn't going to be easy."

Nia looked down at the table "It was just an idea" she said a bit defeated.
"Even so, again, it'll take a lot more. He isn't like most dragons, and a lot of dragons aren't slain by pure explosion alone." Dei-Loki flicked an ear, setting his glass down before then running his gloves up and down his face. "If the gods themselves need help putting something away, it isn't going to be easy."

"I'm sorry, Nia. Just kinda snappy today. It's a good idea, that can be the finishing blow to him, but it won't work just by itself. I can always do Amida again."

Yuki shook her head profusely. "AB-SO-LUTE-LY NOT! Amida is extremely dangerous, not only for you, but the millions of innocents that live in the light kingdom, not only that, but if you did Amida to the dragon, you would cause world chaos."

Masaru crossed his arms and pouted. "You're no fun."

Yuki sighed, "we're just going to kick the beast's ass with powerful weapons at our full a-game, kick his butt and then Nia can blow him up, and then we can leave. No Amida." Masaru sunk lower into his seat like a child.

Nia looked down at the table "It was just an idea" she said a bit defeated.
"I'm sorry, Nia. Just kinda snappy today. It's a good idea, that can be the finishing blow to him, but it won't work just by itself. I can always do Amida again."

Yuki shook her head profusely. "AB-SO-LUTE-LY NOT! Amida is extremely dangerous, not only for you, but the millions of innocents that live in the light kingdom, not only that, but if you did Amida to the dragon, you would cause world chaos."

Masaru crossed his arms and pouted. "You're no fun."

Yuki sighed, "we're just going to kick the beast's ass with powerful weapons at our full a-game, kick his butt and then Nia can blow him up, and then we can leave. No Amida." Masaru sunk lower into his seat like a child.

"Think it's time we bust out our old blades?" Malvo asked, reaching over to nudge Dei-Loki. "Hell, maybe you could even try doing what you did t' that other dragon!"

Dei-Loki blinked, smirking slightly as he sighed and shrugged. "Maybe. The 'flying wolf' technique seems t' work well when a dragon is in the sky, and I can try the seal, at least..."

"Just promise me y' won't stay on Scรกth's back if he falls." Malvo smiled a bit after watching Dei-Loki's mood seem to lift.

"Aaaeeeh... fine, fine." Dei-Loki waved Malvo off. "Take away my badassery when it comes to the landing, I'll find something better."

"Think it's time we bust out our old blades?" Malvo asked, reaching over to nudge Dei-Loki. "Hell, maybe you could even try doing what you did t' that other dragon!"

Dei-Loki blinked, smirking slightly as he sighed and shrugged. "Maybe. The 'flying wolf' technique seems t' work well when a dragon is in the sky, and I can try the seal, at least..."

"Just promise me y' won't stay on Scรกth's back if he falls." Malvo smiled a bit after watching Dei-Loki's mood seem to lift.

"Aaaeeeh... fine, fine." Dei-Loki waved Malvo off. "Take away my badassery when it comes to the landing, I'll find something better."
Nia tilted her head "whats an Amida?"

"Basically, that's the beast's name. The Nogitsune that is a part of me. When i use to rule Valkai, when my own people tried to kill me, he flipped the switch to take care of us both. I woke up covered in blood, and surrounded by flames, and corpses. Even though we have a mutual agreement now, and i control him, he's still very very dangerous. So very . . . dangerous." He gave a vacant look in his eyes before he smiled over to Nia. "And that's why Yuki is against it. Because you should never truly trust a fox. Especially the God of Death."

Yuki nodded before looking to Malvo and Dei. "We can do that. Misaki, did you say you found a place here that sold fox spirit?" Misaki nodded. "Then we'll head there later on and upgrade and sharpen our weapons."

Nia tilted her head "whats an Amida?"
"Basically, that's the beast's name. The Nogitsune that is a part of me. When i use to rule Valkai, when my own people tried to kill me, he flipped the switch to take care of us both. I woke up covered in blood, and surrounded by flames, and corpses. Even though we have a mutual agreement now, and i control him, he's still very very dangerous. So very . . . dangerous." He gave a vacant look in his eyes before he smiled over to Nia. "And that's why Yuki is against it. Because you should never truly trust a fox. Especially the God of Death."

Yuki nodded before looking to Malvo and Dei. "We can do that. Misaki, did you say you found a place here that sold fox spirit?" Misaki nodded. "Then we'll head there later on and upgrade and sharpen our weapons."

"Back to the dragon slayer days!" Dei-Loki exclaimed, a small grin on his face.

"Never thought I'd hear those words again." Akumu grinned, Dei-Loki having snickered as he leaned back.

"Neither did I. I have t' say though, allies that I like make those words a lot easier t' bare." Dei-Loki glanced around to everyone, poking the table as he'd take an optimistic turn. "This might be next level danger, but we can do this. We can manage, and I don't want t' hear ANYTHING different because Gods only know how long this optimism I have will last. Best I've felt in a while."

Users who are viewing this thread