Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru laughed, before mimicking Dei's action. "Praise the honorable warrior!" He then wiped off a bit of dirt off Dei's nose with his soapy hand. "Some more cheesy things, but . . . i have ever told you how much i love your smile?"

Dei-Loki laughed gently, giving a nod. "Yes, you have. Still not sure why, though."

"Because it's utterly adorable and warms my heart immensely." He began to rinse off the soap in Dei's hair.

"Flatterer." Dei-Loki snickered, closing his eyes so he wouldn't get soap in them.

"Flatterer." Dei-Loki snickered, closing his eyes so he wouldn't get soap in them.

"Nah, just speaking the truth. There all done with your hair, now relax, i'm going to work on your muscles to get them loose. Don't wanna have sores tomorrow."

"Nah, just speaking the truth. There all done with your hair, now relax, i'm going to work on your muscles to get them loose. Don't wanna have sores tomorrow."

Dei-Loki gave a simple nod, watching the water as he relaxed - flicking a wet ear. "... Thank y', by the way."

Dei-Loki gave a simple nod, watching the water as he relaxed - flicking a wet ear. "... Thank y', by the way."

Masaru squeezed a bottle of bodywash into his hands and began working on Dei's body. "No problem at all. Whenever you need me, i'm always right here."

Masaru squeezed a bottle of bodywash into his hands and began working on Dei's body. "No problem at all. Whenever you need me, i'm always right here."

Dei-Loki closed his eyes, a smile remaining on his face as he continued to relax. "Well, I appreciate it. Especially since y' ended up confronting Scรกth with me. Maker knows what would've happened if it was just me..."

Dei-Loki closed his eyes, a smile remaining on his face as he continued to relax. "Well, I appreciate it. Especially since y' ended up confronting Scรกth with me. Maker knows what would've happened if it was just me..."

"I can say the same thing. Without you and your family, I'd be on a killing spree without the faintest care of settling down and trying to be a good man."

"I can say the same thing. Without you and your family, I'd be on a killing spree without the faintest care of settling down and trying to be a good man."

Dei-Loki grinned, leaning back so he could look up at Masaru. "Seeeee? We help each other."

"We sure do. As one might say, 'we go together like peas and carrots." Masaru said in his best southern accent before kissing Dei's head.

Dei-Loki laughed, a grin still present as he rubbed his face. "Like peanut butter n' jelly."

"Ahhhhhh that sounds so good. Welp, you're all clean. How am i? Anymore blood?"

"Right!?" Dei-Loki turned to look, blinking. "A bit still on yer face, hold on." He'd then grab a washcloth - wetting it before softly wiping the blood from Masaru's face. "... There."

"Right!?" Dei-Loki turned to look, blinking. "A bit still on yer face, hold on." He'd then grab a washcloth - wetting it before softly wiping the blood from Masaru's face. "... There."

"Thanks, love. Now, time to get up and let you take a nice, looooong nap. How does that sound?" Masaru got up and out of the tub before getting Dei and wrapping them in towels. He then put Dei in their bed and began to put his own clothes on.

"Thanks, love. Now, time to get up and let you take a nice, looooong nap. How does that sound?" Masaru got up and out of the tub before getting Dei and wrapping them in towels. He then put Dei in their bed and began to put his own clothes on.

"Sounds like a good idea. I think I hear the bed calling fer us, anyways." Dei-Loki responded through a yawn, keeping the towel draped around him as he was set down.

"Sounds like a good idea. I think I hear the bed calling fer us, anyways." Dei-Loki responded through a yawn, keeping the towel draped around him as he was set down.

"I'm going to go eat for a bit and then come back. Just go to sleep, okay?" He pushed Dei down and kissed his temple.

"I'm going to go eat for a bit and then come back. Just go to sleep, okay?" He pushed Dei down and kissed his temple.

Dei-Loki gave a nod, rolling onto his side as he curled up into the towel with another yawn - closing his eyes. "Go enjoy some breakfast."

Dei-Loki gave a nod, rolling onto his side as he curled up into the towel with another yawn - closing his eyes. "Go enjoy some breakfast."

Masaru nodded before leaving. Instead of heading to the kitchen, he grabbed his coat and a shovel before heading out far out into the forest.

Masaru nodded before leaving. Instead of heading to the kitchen, he grabbed his coat and a shovel before heading out far out into the forest.

Dei-Loki fell asleep quickly, remaining curled up as he'd nuzzle into the pillow.

Dei-Loki fell asleep quickly, remaining curled up as he'd nuzzle into the pillow.

Masaru dug a grave out and then laid the shovel down. He then grabbed the rosary beads out of his pocket, touching the cross to his heart. "Lay the touch of thy Gods and Goddesses hands on your spirit. Let your soul fly through thy sky and soar in the afterlife for ever more. Say thee prayer of thy father and give thanks to your happiness in the afterlife. Forever live on, dear sister." He dropped the beads into the grave with her photo before putting the dirt back and patting it down. "Lay your soul to rest, and please, say hi to Mother for us." He gave a small smile, waving to his sister's grave before leaving. He cleaned himself off once more inside, and put the shovel away before walking into the kitchen.

"So how's the kids doing?" He sat down by his two troublemakers, pinching their cheeks.

Masaru dug a grave out and then laid the shovel down. He then grabbed the rosary beads out of his pocket, touching the cross to his heart. "Lay the touch of thy Gods and Goddesses hands on your spirit. Let your soul fly through thy sky and soar in the afterlife for ever more. Say thee prayer of thy father and give thanks to your happiness in the afterlife. Forever live on, dear sister." He dropped the beads into the grave with her photo before putting the dirt back and patting it down. "Lay your soul to rest, and please, say hi to Mother for us." He gave a small smile, waving to his sister's grave before leaving. He cleaned himself off once more inside, and put the shovel away before walking into the kitchen.

"So how's the kids doing?" He sat down by his two troublemakers, pinching their cheeks.

Malvo looked up, looking over to Masaru with a grin. "They're doing good. Both of them have been eyeing they syrup, though."

Malvo looked up, looking over to Masaru with a grin. "They're doing good. Both of them have been eyeing they syrup, though."

"I bet. They seem like the messy kind." He then grabbed the syrup bottle and put just a tiny bit on a spoon before giving them each a taste. Of course, they both loved it. "Nah-ah, no more. We don't want you up forever. Nor spoiled."

"I bet. They seem like the messy kind." He then grabbed the syrup bottle and put just a tiny bit on a spoon before giving them each a taste. Of course, they both loved it. "Nah-ah, no more. We don't want you up forever. Nor spoiled."

Malvo snickered as she watched, resting her arms on the counter in the process. "Now you've started something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back