Indescribable (Closed)

Nia's non bandage eye slowly opened. With a quiet groan. She now had around 20 stitches around various parts of her body. "Hey fluffly tail... " She said, managing a smile. As she tried to sit up, resulting in a wince, as she laid back down "okay... no hugs then"

"Nia..?" Akumu widened his eyes as he watched her before flattening his ears. "Oh, thank the Maker... Don't push yourself! Don't want the stitches to break."

Misaki and Yuki nodded. Yuki then looked to Misaki who understood. He let the appearance of Masaru's mate appear in his head, letting him engulf in only focusing on his main target before he opened the portal. "This portal should or be near where Dei-loki is. After you, Malvo."

"Thank you guys..." Malvo spoke, a smile on her face as she stepped through into the barren, freezing wasteland. This place was, in fact, the Threshold. That near magic-stripping world inbetween both light and darkness. The only trees there were lifeless, as snow would lightly fall after being violently whipped around by the harsh wind. Malvo instantly crossed her arms - shivering as she looked around. "Figures he'd come here..."

"Nia..?" Akumu widened his eyes as he watched her before flattening his ears. "Oh, thank the Maker... Don't push yourself! Don't want the stitches to break."
Nia nodded, breathing slowly. "So... am I going to be able to see out of this eye?" She said gently touching the bandages. Before she looked around "hey... where is everyone?"

Nia nodded, breathing slowly. "So... am I going to be able to see out of this eye?" She said gently touching the bandages. Before she looked around "hey... where is everyone?"

Akumu would nod. "In time. You'll need to let it heal first, then y' may need sunglasses fer a bit... but in due time, the doctor says yer eye will heal enough t' see." He'd then frown at the mention of the others. "They're... dealing with things. As far as I know, Masaru is tied up in his room and Dei-Loki ran away because of, what I can assume, guilt. Yuki, Misaki and Malvo are off looking for him now."

"Thank you guys..." Malvo spoke, a smile on her face as she stepped through into the barren, freezing wasteland. This place was, in fact, the Threshold. That near magic-stripping world inbetween both light and darkness. The only trees there were lifeless, as snow would lightly fall after being violently whipped around by the harsh wind. Malvo instantly crossed her arms - shivering as she looked around. "Figures he'd come here..."

"Would you mind leading us through, since we don't know what this place is. In fact, what is this place?" Misaki asked, looking around.

Akumu would nod. "In time. You'll need to let it heal first, then y' may need sunglasses fer a bit... but in due time, the doctor says yer eye will heal enough t' see." He'd then frown at the mention of the others. "They're... dealing with things. As far as I know, Masaru is tied up in his room and Dei-Loki ran away because of, what I can assume, guilt. Yuki, Misaki and Malvo are off looking for him now."
Nia frowned "wow... that sucks." Nia said before looking into Akumu's eyes "I'm sorry..." she said with a voice crack.

"Would you mind leading us through, since we don't know what this place is. In fact, what is this place?" Misaki asked, looking around.

"This place, from what tales I've heard, is what's known as the Threshold. It's... it's a realm of banishment, essentially, as it's that grey area between the Light Kingdom and Shadowheim. I've never really been here, I've just heard stories."Malvo lowered her ears, rubbing her arms as she would sniff the air before moving forward. "But, if I know my brother's energy, he should be... this way."

Nia frowned "wow... that sucks." Nia said before looking into Akumu's eyes "I'm sorry..." she said with a voice crack.

Akumu shared at her for a moment before wincing his eyes shut - shaking his head. "No... No. Don't be sorry. What matters to me is your wounds are brought to a point where they can heal up."

"This place, from what tales I've heard, is what's known as the Threshold. It's... it's a realm of banishment, essentially, as it's that grey area between the Light Kingdom and Shadowheim. I've never really been here, I've just heard stories."Malvo lowered her ears, rubbing her arms as she would sniff the air before moving forward. "But, if I know my brother's energy, he should be... this way."

Akumu shared at her for a moment before wincing his eyes shut - shaking his head. "No... No. Don't be sorry. What matters to me is your wounds are brought to a point where they can heal up."

Yuki and Misaki followed.

"Im sorry for almost dying. I can't imagine what I put you through..."

Yuki and Misaki followed.

Malvo would sigh, continuing to follow Dei-Loki's energy. Rubbing her arms before she'd then slow down at a cave. "Dei-Loki, I know you're in here..."

"No I'm not." Dei-Loki answered, staring as he watched them from the safety of the shadows. His eyes a tad bit... dragon like, in a sense. At least, his irises were. Slits for pupils. "Why can't y' just leave me here? I don't deserve t' go back... I belong here..."

"Im sorry for almost dying. I can't imagine what I put you through..."

"Just wish I was able t' run over and stop it from happening in the first place..." Akumu replied with a weak smile.

Malvo would sigh, continuing to follow Dei-Loki's energy. Rubbing her arms before she'd then slow down at a cave. "Dei-Loki, I know you're in here..."

"No I'm not." Dei-Loki answered, staring as he watched them from the safety of the shadows. His eyes a tad bit... dragon like, in a sense. At least, his irises were. Slits for pupils. "Why can't y' just leave me here? I don't deserve t' go back... I belong here..."

"Just wish I was able t' run over and stop it from happening in the first place..." Akumu replied with a weak smile.
"I love you" she said squeezing his hand.

"Dei, it's not your fault for all that. It was Lucifel and the Council's fault. You didn't do anything wrong, honey, please believe in that. Masaru's just . . . this is how he is. He did it with our Mom to. He pushed us away, because it hurt so much to love again for him. We didn't neglect him when Mom died, he just pushed until we gave up, but you can't give up on him. It's not your fault, that he's hurting, he's just spinning in his own mind. He's hurting immensely, Dei, and you need to be there to save him, please. You're the only one that can."

"I love you" she said squeezing his hand.

"I love y', too..." Akumu had replied, softly lifting Nia's hand as he kissed it softly. "You need anything?"

"Dei, it's not your fault for all that. It was Lucifel and the Council's fault. You didn't do anything wrong, honey, please believe in that. Masaru's just . . . this is how he is. He did it with our Mom to. He pushed us away, because it hurt so much to love again for him. We didn't neglect him when Mom died, he just pushed until we gave up, but you can't give up on him. It's not your fault, that he's hurting, he's just spinning in his own mind. He's hurting immensely, Dei, and you need to be there to save him, please. You're the only one that can."

Dei-Loki would whine, hugging his legs as he closed his eyes. "How!? Y' heard him, he wants absolutely nothing t' do with me..."

"Y' must be freezing..." Malvo softly spoke before she clicked her tongue sympathetically, heading in as she softly took her jacket off before having draped it over Dei-Loki's shoulders.

"I'm warmer than you'd think, despite what I want..." Dei-Loki softly grumbled, looking to the cave floor. "He's angry at me. He's angry, and it's the worst feeling in the world because I'm terrified that I can't fix it. And it is my fault because I was stupid enough to believe they wouldn't kill her. I'm sorry guys... I'm really sorry... I didn't mean fer this t' happen... I'm sorry..."

"I love y', too..." Akumu had replied, softly lifting Nia's hand as he kissed it softly. "You need anything?"

Dei-Loki would whine, hugging his legs as he closed his eyes. "How!? Y' heard him, he wants absolutely nothing t' do with me..."

"Y' must be freezing..." Malvo softly spoke before she clicked her tongue sympathetically, heading in as she softly took her jacket off before having draped it over Dei-Loki's shoulders.

"I'm warmer than you'd think, despite what I want..." Dei-Loki softly grumbled, looking to the cave floor. "He's angry at me. He's angry, and it's the worst feeling in the world because I'm terrified that I can't fix it. And it is my fault because I was stupid enough to believe they wouldn't kill her. I'm sorry guys... I'm really sorry... I didn't mean fer this t' happen... I'm sorry..."

Yuki walked over and kneel by Dei, petting his head for a short time with her usual small smile. "Dei, listen please, Masaru, and myself, and Misaki, are definitely not mad at you. Masaru is just lashing out because he's hurting. He's lunging out to try and push you away, but Gods, he loves you with all his heart, and he never means you any harm truly. It's just the demons that make him scream the pain into pain for others. He loves you so very very very much, and yes, it'll take a while before he can get better, but please Dei, you gotta try."

"Milk and cookie" she said with a smild.

Yuki walked over and kneel by Dei, petting his head for a short time with her usual small smile. "Dei, listen please, Masaru, and myself, and Misaki, are definitely not mad at you. Masaru is just lashing out because he's hurting. He's lunging out to try and push you away, but Gods, he loves you with all his heart, and he never means you any harm truly. It's just the demons that make him scream the pain into pain for others. He loves you so very very very much, and yes, it'll take a while before he can get better, but please Dei, you gotta try."

Dei-Loki would shakily sigh, glancing up at Yuki in a painful manner before then giving a nod. A small sniff escaping him. "O... Okay... I'll... I'll try..."

Malvo would smile, looking to everyone before sighing as she'd crouch and pull Dei-Loki into a tight, bear hug. "Good... Oh, and I'll kick yer ass if y' EVER run off like that again, ya hear? Scared me..."

"Heh... Sorry..." Dei-Loki softly huffed before stumbling to a stand - yelping with Malvo hit him across the head while ignoring the pain it caused her.

"And THAT'S fer doing it this time!" Malvo huffed, Dei-Loki rubbing the back of his head.

"Owww... Why ya gotta be a meanie!?" Dei-Loki pouted, but then closed his eyes as he managed another very slight smile.

"Milk and cookie" she said with a smild.

Akumu couldn't help but chuckle at that nodding as he stood. "Alright, I'll see if I can get that fer ya."

Dei-Loki would shakily sigh, glancing up at Yuki in a painful manner before then giving a nod. A small sniff escaping him. "O... Okay... I'll... I'll try..."

Malvo would smile, looking to everyone before sighing as she'd crouch and pull Dei-Loki into a tight, bear hug. "Good... Oh, and I'll kick yer ass if y' EVER run off like that again, ya hear? Scared me..."

"Heh... Sorry..." Dei-Loki softly huffed before stumbling to a stand - yelping with Malvo hit him across the head while ignoring the pain it caused her.

"And THAT'S fer doing it this time!" Malvo huffed, Dei-Loki rubbing the back of his head.

"Owww... Why ya gotta be a meanie!?" Dei-Loki pouted, but then closed his eyes as he managed another very slight smile.

Akumu couldn't help but chuckle at that nodding as he stood. "Alright, I'll see if I can get that fer ya."
Nia smiled and waited.

Mis

Misaki opened the portal again, smiling. Yuki petted the space in between Dei's ears before heading in next to Masaru's room. "You can either see him now, or go and do whatever. Just to warn you, he's a dog with a bark, but not a bite. He'll say things that he doesn't mean. Remember, he's hurting deeply. Maybe try to force a hug on him, settle the beast down by holding him. He could definitely use a shoulder to cry on, if you can hang on tight enough to his angry words."

Nia smiled and waited.

As Akumu would leave, Ruvik would step in - ignoring the passing glare of the shadow wolf before he'd then look to Nia. Gently having rubbed the back of his head in the process. "... I heard about what happened. Glad to see you're conscious."

Misaki opened the portal again, smiling. Yuki petted the space in between Dei's ears before heading in next to Masaru's room. "You can either see him now, or go and do whatever. Just to warn you, he's a dog with a bark, but not a bite. He'll say things that he doesn't mean. Remember, he's hurting deeply. Maybe try to force a hug on him, settle the beast down by holding him. He could definitely use a shoulder to cry on, if you can hang on tight enough to his angry words."

Dei-Loki and Malvo would follow them through, Malvo rubbing Dei-Loki's back as Dei-Loki would then nod.

"I can give it a try..." Dei-Loki softly spoke, a shaky sigh escaping him once more as he'd glance to the three with a nervous smile. Malvo wishing him luck before watching him quietly enter the room. Dei-Loki softly having bitten his lip as he looked to Masaru.

Malvo would then softly exhale, her brows lifting as she'd finally allow her mind to click and notice how Dei-Loki's eyes were still a bit... dragon-like. Though, seeming to shrug it off for the moment, she looked to Yuki and Misaki with a small smile. "Thanks again fer yer help, guys. Don't think I would've been able t' find him and convince him t' come back, if not fer you..."

As Akumu would leave, Ruvik would step in - ignoring the passing glare of the shadow wolf before he'd then look to Nia. Gently having rubbed the back of his head in the process. "... I heard about what happened. Glad to see you're conscious."
Nia smiled at him, but then it disappeared "I'm sorry ruvik. Ive done something terrible to you"

Nia smiled at him, but then it disappeared "I'm sorry ruvik. Ive done something terrible to you"

"Damn right, you did. You almost left me here alone with a pack of animals with a thirst for blighter blood." Ruvik grimaced while he half joked before heading to the bed side. "Scared me half to death... How you feeling?"

"Damn right, you did. You almost left me here alone with a pack of animals with a thirst for blighter blood." Ruvik grimaced while he half joked before heading to the bed side. "Scared me half to death... How you feeling?"
"I kinda hurt. All over." Nia replied 'someone has to tell him about the toilet' she thought to herself

Dei-Loki and Malvo would follow them through, Malvo rubbing Dei-Loki's back as Dei-Loki would then nod.

"I can give it a try..." Dei-Loki softly spoke, a shaky sigh escaping him once more as he'd glance to the three with a nervous smile. Malvo wishing him luck before watching him quietly enter the room. Dei-Loki softly having bitten his lip as he looked to Masaru.

Malvo would then softly exhale, her brows lifting as she'd finally allow her mind to click and notice how Dei-Loki's eyes were still a bit... dragon-like. Though, seeming to shrug it off for the moment, she looked to Yuki and Misaki with a small smile. "Thanks again fer yer help, guys. Don't think I would've been able t' find him and convince him t' come back, if not fer you..."

Masaru jerked at the chains, growling at Reaver who was also in the room. "I don't care if you're here to watch me! Get me out of here, you wretched bitch!" He pulled at the chain, the sizzling of his skin made him stop when it became to painful. His legs were out now, but a nice chain wrapped around both hands and the headboard. He glanced over to Dei as he sat up, hatred flashed in his eyes. "Get me out. THIS IS YOUR FAULT! SO GET ME OUT!" He threw a pillow at Dei, growling and snapping as he tugged on the chains for the fortieth time. He was worn out clearly, but his passionate anger kept him up and fighting to leave so that way he could find the Council and rip them all to shreds.

Misaki and Yuki shook their heads. "No problem, Malvo." Misaki said.

"And it wasn't even really us who brought him back too be honest. It was Masaru. Dei still loves Masaru, and Masaru still loves Dei. It's just difficult right now because of . . . . Katsumi." Yuki looked down for a second before coming back up to look at Malvo with a ghostly smile. Misaki rested his hand on her shoulder. "I'm going to take a shower, you're going to be fine, right?" Yuki nodded and then Misaki left.

Masaru jerked at the chains, growling at Reaver who was also in the room. "I don't care if you're here to watch me! Get me out of here, you wretched bitch!" He pulled at the chain, the sizzling of his skin made him stop when it became to painful. His legs were out now, but a nice chain wrapped around both hands and the headboard. He glanced over to Dei as he sat up, hatred flashed in his eyes. "Get me out. THIS IS YOUR FAULT! SO GET ME OUT!" He threw a pillow at Dei, growling and snapping as he tugged on the chains for the fortieth time. He was worn out clearly, but his passionate anger kept him up and fighting to leave so that way he could find the Council and rip them all to shreds.

Misaki and Yuki shook their heads. "No problem, Malvo." Misaki said.

"And it wasn't even really us who brought him back too be honest. It was Masaru. Dei still loves Masaru, and Masaru still loves Dei. It's just difficult right now because of . . . . Katsumi." Yuki looked down for a second before coming back up to look at Malvo with a ghostly smile. Misaki rested his hand on her shoulder. "I'm going to take a shower, you're going to be fine, right?" Yuki nodded and then Misaki left.

Reaver wouldn't even flinch, shaking his head as he closed his eyes. He was use to this sort of thing, especially with Adrian as a brother. "No can do, buddy. I'm sorry, but we need t' make sure yer safe." He then looked to Dei-Loki with a soft glance, heading over as he hugged him - looking him over for any sort of injury. His attention instantly moving to Dei-Loki's... off putting pupil slits. "Y' alright? Nothing attacked you, right?.."

Dei-Loki would faintly smile, nodding as he'd look up at his uncle. "I'm... managing..." He then looked over to Masaru as his smile fell. "Has he been lashing out like this the whole time..?"

"Ever since he came to. Don't worry, though. Just keep in mind that ya don't need t' take any of the anger he says t' heart. I learned that a long time ago, back when yer dad's lycanthropy was reaaally gettin' bad. It's all driven by pain, and a lot of nasty stuff said by pained loved ones is driven by just that... pain. Like a coping mechanism. Albeit, an upsetting one." Reaver would then softly pat Dei-Loki's head. "Anyways, I'll leave ya to whatever y' need t' do. I need to let yer parents, as well as Graham and the others, know yer home now, and safe... also, before I go... y'... may wanna get yer eyes checked out. They're... a bit different."

Dei-Loki blinked at that, watching Reaver go before he'd then look to Masaru once more. Biting his lip as he made his way to his bedside. "I can't get ya out of this..."

--------------------
Malvo would nod as he watched Misaki go before then looking to Yuki - softly taking her hand in her own. "Hey Yuki... let's go get some ice-cream in the kitchen, yeah? Then maybe we can go relax in the lounge and just watch the fire as our cares slip from us fer a bit..."

"I should be able to get out of bed by the end of the week at most." Nia sighed "thanks for checking on me..."

"Good. And, it's not a problem." Ruvik smirked a bit before pausing. "... So, is this feeling I have true? Is... is Lucifel finally..?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back