Indescribable (Closed)

"I wouldn't expect you to see this in the same light... you see it as a cowardice act carried out by a wimp, I see it as an act of mercy." Hela smiled in a ghostly nature, closing her eyes.

(Sorry for the brief response, not sure when I'll have internet connection again, since I'll be shopping in a deadzone.)

"Ahhh, I hate that I have to love and act merciless, such a bother." Masaru seemed to glitch into the air before appearing mere inches from Hela and placing his palm on her head. "Y'wanna know what the worst, and greatest illusion is? It's a simple answer, and yet the most confusing. It's your mind. You're brain, your thoughts, your dreams, your nightmares, your fears, your personality. It all comes from your head, but was it our brain that created these things? These words, or was it just an illusion? Was it just you? Do you even know if you're alive or not? Do you ever think that you'll just wake up . . . . and see that you're in nothingness? That nothing exists, and that everything does not exist. Do you . . . ever think that you will wake up to something that is real? Can you truly tell if you're insane? Can you truly tell if you live in the reality or the fake? Or is all mashed up together? Can you tell the difference? Am I a male? Or a female? What is a female? What is a male? What are words? What is what? What does what mean? Nothing. NOthing. Everything. Hell, are we even real? Or are we just puppets?" Masaru laughed. "Doctor, doctor please listen! You're not listening! You're going insaaaaaaaaaaane!" Masaru's form seem to spiral into 3 dimensions before bouncing back, half of his face upside down as he blinked. "Let's see what's real and what's not. Remember. I'm helping you." Masaru pressed his hand more into her head as he began to suck out her memories.

Nia fell onto her back with a cry of pain, before glaring at Cheshire with her one eye that wasn't covered by blood. Normally, she'd open it to see if it still worked, but she didn't see the point in doing that now.

Now both opponent's we're on the ground, swinging at eachother with a sloppy manner. Swing, block, swing, block. The two combatants slowly got to their feet. Struggling to catch their breath. Before Cheshire swung at Nia, which nia quickly avoided by hopping backwards. The two engaged in a fast paced exchange of blows, which were parrayed, blocked, or dodged. Both opponents land mere shallow cuts.

Now that both of them had taken a hit, and several small ones, the finesse in their fighting seemed to degrade. As both of them locked blades in a X, Cheshire gave Nia a solid headbutt, sending her onto her back with a broken nose. Cheshire swung down at Nia, to which Nia managed to roll out of the way of.

Akumu widened his eyes following the yelp, forcefully kicking a blighter off of his blade before looking over to the other battle with a loud "NIA!" to follow.

"Ahhh, I hate that I have to love and act merciless, such a bother." Masaru seemed to glitch into the air before appearing mere inches from Hela and placing his palm on her head. "Y'wanna know what the worst, and greatest illusion is? It's a simple answer, and yet the most confusing. It's your mind. You're brain, your thoughts, your dreams, your nightmares, your fears, your personality. It all comes from your head, but was it our brain that created these things? These words, or was it just an illusion? Was it just you? Do you even know if you're alive or not? Do you ever think that you'll just wake up . . . . and see that you're in nothingness? That nothing exists, and that everything does not exist. Do you . . . ever think that you will wake up to something that is real? Can you truly tell if you're insane? Can you truly tell if you live in the reality or the fake? Or is all mashed up together? Can you tell the difference? Am I a male? Or a female? What is a female? What is a male? What are words? What is what? What does what mean? Nothing. NOthing. Everything. Hell, are we even real? Or are we just puppets?" Masaru laughed. "Doctor, doctor please listen! You're not listening! You're going insaaaaaaaaaaane!" Masaru's form seem to spiral into 3 dimensions before bouncing back, half of his face upside down as he blinked. "Let's see what's real and what's not. Remember. I'm helping you." Masaru pressed his hand more into her head as he began to suck out her memories.

Hela flinched and winced as each memory was dragged forth - from all the way back to when she was born, and then cast out to the kingdom she now rules. The angered yells in the background as Odin ruthlessly preformed the expulsion act, followed by her father's many visits... and the sounds of the dead that used to haunt her each and every day - pulling up to the more "recent" of years, back when she'd make several escapes from her Kingdom. Some to preform acts of debatable evil, and another to yank a nearly deceased, familiar looking child from the rushing lake. An act of mercy. Then the many visits from Lucifel when Loki ceased to come around anymore. The romance. The long talks. The... promise. That promise. The promise that followed the stopping of the war of Ragnarök, in the exchange of location tracking. Each and every a truly painful experience.

"You are bark and bite, until the wind is forced out of you." Lucifel snarled, but grinned as he forcefully blew Dei-Loki back into a tree.

Dei-Loki yelped again, knocking the large-based tree down as he winced, trying to force himself to stand to little or no avail. One eye winced shut as he glared to Lucifel.

"Y' know what I'm going to do, though, once I'm done with you and I'm stronger than ever?" Lucifel grinned, drawing his blade as he stepped on Dei-Loki's neck, drawing his blade. "I will make it my personal mission to slit the throats of everyone in your family, and I'll find you in the after life, and place those images in your head. Every. Last. One."

Malvo, continuing to fight Neo, would then break to look over to Lucifel and Dei. A low growl escaping her as her eyes would first flash before she quickly took on her own more supernatural wolf-like of forms.
(Fully pitch black with green eyes.)
cc915dde18207759163f2c520a661f5e.jpg
Zero hesitation, Malvo rushed in Lucifel's direction before knocking him off of her brother. Lucifel releasing a surprised grunt as he glared up at Malvo, whom completely pinned him to the ground with surrounding shadows. "How about I slit your throat, first? Or, rather, I tear it out with my jaws! SECOND SOUNDS EVEN MORE FUN, WHAT DO YOU THINK, LITTLE LOKI?"

Dei-Loki glanced over, wincing as he rolled over and limped in their direction. A wide grin sliding up his face. "Best hurry, Masaru. This prick's life is on the liiiiine~"

Akumu widened his eyes following the yelp, forcefully kicking a blighter off of his blade before looking over to the other battle with a loud "NIA!" to follow.

Hela flinched and winced as each memory was dragged forth - from all the way back to when she was born, and then cast out to the kingdom she now rules. The angered yells in the background as Odin ruthlessly preformed the expulsion act, followed by her father's many visits... and the sounds of the dead that used to haunt her each and every day - pulling up to the more "recent" of years, back when she'd make several escapes from her Kingdom. Some to preform acts of debatable evil, and another to yank a nearly deceased, familiar looking child from the rushing lake. An act of mercy. Then the many visits from Lucifel when Loki ceased to come around anymore. The romance. The long talks. The... promise. That promise. The promise that followed the stopping of the war of Ragnarök, in the exchange of location tracking. Each and every a truly painful experience.

"You are bark and bite, until the wind is forced out of you." Lucifel snarled, but grinned as he forcefully blew Dei-Loki back into a tree.

Dei-Loki yelped again, knocking the large-based tree down as he winced, trying to force himself to stand to little or no avail. One eye winced shut as he glared to Lucifel.

"Y' know what I'm going to do, though, once I'm done with you and I'm stronger than ever?" Lucifel grinned, drawing his blade as he stepped on Dei-Loki's neck, drawing his blade. "I will make it my personal mission to slit the throats of everyone in your family, and I'll find you in the after life, and place those images in your head. Every. Last. One."

Malvo, continuing to fight Neo, would then break to look over to Lucifel and Dei. A low growl escaping her as her eyes would first flash before she quickly took on her own more supernatural wolf-like of forms.
(Fully pitch black with green eyes.)
View attachment 294218
Zero hesitation, Malvo rushed in Lucifel's direction before knocking him off of her brother. Lucifel releasing a surprised grunt as he glared up at Malvo, whom completely pinned him to the ground with surrounding shadows. "How about I slit your throat, first? Or, rather, I tear it out with my jaws! SECOND SOUNDS EVEN MORE FUN, WHAT DO YOU THINK, LITTLE LOKI?"

Dei-Loki glanced over, wincing as he rolled over and limped in their direction. A wide grin sliding up his face. "Best hurry, Masaru. This prick's life is on the liiiiine~"

Masaru nodded, seeing the memories. "For now, i'll keep you in my head. Don't worry, i'll keep the demons away from you. I promise, but I need to take away something for what's about to happen to Katsumi. I'll try to find a way to save you though. I'll try." A tear slipped down his cheek as he sipped Hela into his mind and vanished out of Lucifel's mind. He then stood with the fighters, staring at Lucifel. Before than jamming his fist into a invisible council member's belly and took out his intestines. The Council then appeared, drawing their weapons against the Nogitsune/Masaru. One of the members, the leader to be exact, held Katsumi closely, who was unconscious. "Thank you, Lucifel. Now, Masaru, don't be rash. Come with us, and we'll let her go."

Masaru nodded, seeing the memories. "For now, i'll keep you in my head. Don't worry, i'll keep the demons away from you. I promise, but I need to take away something for what's about to happen to Katsumi. I'll try to find a way to save you though. I'll try." A tear slipped down his cheek as he sipped Hela into his mind and vanished out of Lucifel's mind. He then stood with the fighters, staring at Lucifel. Before than jamming his fist into a invisible council member's belly and took out his intestines. The Council then appeared, drawing their weapons against the Nogitsune/Masaru. One of the members, the leader to be exact, held Katsumi closely, who was unconscious. "Thank you, Lucifel. Now, Masaru, don't be rash. Come with us, and we'll let her go."

Hela silently slipped her gaze to the ground as she was transferred Lucifel snapping his attention to Masaru once he returned. A decently noticeable, angered and distressed growl slipping from him once he noticed Hela's absence. Attention now on the Council.

Dei-Loki paused, looking over to the leader as he glared and growled. "Over my cold, dead body!"

Hela silently slipped her gaze to the ground as she was transferred Lucifel snapping his attention to Masaru once he returned. A decently noticeable, angered and distressed growl slipping from him once he noticed Hela's absence. Attention now on the Council.

Dei-Loki paused, looking over to the leader as he glared and growled. "Over my cold, dead body!"

"Lucifel, you want Hela back. Then let's trade. You get my sister back and then i'll give you you're lover. Sound like a deal, my friend of the darkness?" He smirked, wielding a black, fiery blade.

"Lucifel, you want Hela back. Then let's trade. You get my sister back and then i'll give you you're lover. Sound like a deal, my friend of the darkness?" He smirked, wielding a black, fiery blade.

Lucifel twitched a brow, doing his best to break free from the grasp of the dark magick-laced shadows. A glare on his face as he'd growl before then smirking. "Nooo can do~"

Lucifel twitched a brow, doing his best to break free from the grasp of the dark magick-laced shadows. A glare on his face as he'd growl before then smirking. "Nooo can do~"

"If you wish so then. I guess you'll never see Hela again." He then turned to the Council. "Don't mind that. Come on, let's get going."

"If you wish so then. I guess you'll never see Hela again." He then turned to the Council. "Don't mind that. Come on, let's get going."

Dei-Loki paused at that, widening his eyes before both gritting his teeth and looking to Masaru. "What!? But--"

Nia continued to roll, and cheshire continued to swing, Cheshire threw her dagger in front of Nia's direction, causing her to stop. Coming out of the roll, Nia swung, cutting Cheshire's mask in two before the assassin scowled, and switched her sword to an underhand grip, stabbing down at Nia.

The blade made contact.

Nia shrieked loudly in pain, the blade landing in the left side of her ribcage, Cheshire didn't stop there, landing her dagger in Nia's lower right abdomen. Causing Nia to gasp, and cough up blood.

Nia closed her eyes and struck out at cheshire with her sword in a last ditch effort to survive. The action proved successful as the assassin was then heard gurgling blood, and gasping as she hopelessly clutched at her throat, before falling onto her back, kicking and thrashing for a few seconds clinging to life before her body went limp, lifeless as a small pool of blood formed around her, Nia's sword lodged firmly in her throat, and out the other side.

Nia took sharp, shallow breaths, laying on the ground, twitching slightly as blood dripped out of her mouth. Hyperventilating as she reached out a bloody hand to her family. While the other dug into the dirt, gripping tight, in an effort to do somthing about the pain and panic.
Forever J Forever J Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"Don't worry, Squish. I'll know you get back. Just for now, I love you."

"Dammit, Masaru, we talked about this!" Dei-Loki growled, wincing as he'd change back to normal - stumbling a bit from the excessive amount of power drawn in the action. Tears as visible as his badly torn clothing. "I'm not letting you go with these fuckers, I need you! We all do! Please... Please, you don't need t' go... please..."

Nia continued to roll, and cheshire continued to swing, Cheshire threw her dagger in front of Nia's direction, causing her to stop. Coming out of the roll, Nia swung, cutting Cheshire's mask in two before the assassin scowled, and switched her sword to an underhand grip, stabbing down at Nia.

The blade made contact.

Nia shrieked loudly in pain, the blade landing in the left side of her ribcage, Cheshire didn't stop there, landing her dagger in Nia's lower right abdomen. Causing Nia to gasp, and cough up blood.

Nia closed her eyes and struck out at cheshire with her sword in a last ditch effort to survive. The action proved successful as the assassin was then heard gurgling blood, and gasping as she hopelessly clutched at her throat, before falling onto her back, kicking and thrashing for a few seconds clinging to life before her body went limp, lifeless as a small pool of blood formed around her, Nia's sword lodged firmly in her throat, and out the other side.

Nia took sharp, shallow breaths, laying on the ground, twitching slightly as blood dripped out of her mouth. Hyperventilating as she reached out a bloody hand to her family. While the other dug into the dirt, gripping tight, in an effort to do somthing about the pain and panic.
Forever J Forever J Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Akumu's heart immediately sunk at the shriek, his world slowed and his heart could be heard pounding in his ears. His body... tingling. It was mere seconds before Akumu made it to to where Nia and Cheshire were. Did he let the evil manifestation die before he could get there? Oh... oh no. No, no, no. He'd grabbed the assassin before she could touch the ground. It was as if, for a second, it wasn't even Akumu anymore.

No time wasted.

Teeth grit, he plunged his claws into Cheshire - interlocking his fingers with her ribs before doing the same with his other hand. One. Two. Three. He used his strength to tear her rib cage open, before tugging the two ribs out that he used as handle bars, jamming them violently into her eye sockets just to hear the gushing squish before kicking the bitch into the nearest pricker bush to let her die. "NO ONE. HURTS. MY WIFE." Each punctuation possessed a pant before he turned and dropped to his knees. Tears running down his cheeks as he looked to Nia. "No... No, no, no... no... you stay with me! I'm here, Nia, I'm here..." He burned the blood from his hands with a briefly summoned purple flame before grabbing her hand. Tightening his hold. "I... I'm here. I'm here. Dammit, I should've fucking came and helped you when you were fighting, but I'm here! And you're here and... y-you've gotta stay with me. I love you... I... We'll... We'll get y' patched up, and good as new..."

"Dammit, Masaru, we talked about this!" Dei-Loki growled, wincing as he'd change back to normal - stumbling a bit from the excessive amount of power drawn in the action. Tears as visible as his badly torn clothing. "I'm not letting you go with these fuckers, I need you! We all do! Please... Please, you don't need t' go... please..."

Akumu's heart immediately sunk at the shriek, his world slowed and his heart could be heard pounding in his ears. His body... tingling. It was mere seconds before Akumu made it to to where Nia and Cheshire were. Did he let the evil manifestation die before he could get there? Oh... oh no. No, no, no. He'd grabbed the assassin before she could touch the ground. It was as if, for a second, it wasn't even Akumu anymore.

No time wasted.

Teeth grit, he plunged his claws into Cheshire - interlocking his fingers with her ribs before doing the same with his other hand. One. Two. Three. He used his strength to tear her rib cage open, before tugging the two ribs out that he used as handle bars, jamming them violently into her eye sockets just to hear the gushing squish before kicking the bitch into the nearest pricker bush to let her die. "NO ONE. HURTS. MY WIFE." Each punctuation possessed a pant before he turned and dropped to his knees. Tears running down his cheeks as he looked to Nia. "No... No, no, no... no... you stay with me! I'm here, Nia, I'm here..." He burned the blood from his hands with a briefly summoned purple flame before grabbing her hand. Tightening his hold. "I... I'm here. I'm here. Dammit, I should've fucking came and helped you when you were fighting, but I'm here! And you're here and... y-you've gotta stay with me. I love you... I... We'll... We'll get y' patched up, and good as new..."
Nia somehow managed a weak smile, before reaching put with her hand, putting a finger on his nose "boop" she said shakily and quiet. Nia thought she was going to die, fate has other plans... her hand dropped to her side and she went limp. Unconscious, from blood loss and lack of oxygen, the only sign she was alive being her weak hearbeat, and shallow breathing.

No time wasted.

Nia somehow managed a weak smile, before reaching put with her hand, putting a finger on his nose "boop" she said shakily and quiet. Nia thought she was going to die, fate has other plans... her hand dropped to her side and she went limp. Unconscious, from blood loss and lack of oxygen, the only sign she was alive being her weak hearbeat, and shallow breathing.

Masaru looked over to Nia in fear before sighing a relief, he then turned to Dei. His mind filled with confusion before he nodded. He launched at them before the Council disappeared and then reappeared as Masaru got back on his feet. "Then it's settled." A Council member whispered into the leader's ear before the leader nodded. A sword entered Katsumi's chest, piercing her heart and going through before pulling out and letting her drop to the ground, dead. In that instance, Masaru's world shattered. They vanished into the air, never returning, most likely fleeting back to their home.

"Katsumi!" Memories of her smile as she tugged a tired, beaten Masaru into his room and cleaned his wounds. A memory of her dancing in the meadows where the humans couldn't see them. Where he couldn't find them. When Masaru was still young, and not damaged. When the beatings didn't hurt quite as bad.

"Let's build a big house, Massy. Let's build it big, and then we can take Mommy away from Daddy and we can be happy." Child Masaru nodded to his sister's words, washing the last of his dried tears away. Katsumi smiled, placing a hand on Masaru's forehead and petted him.

He fell to the dirt of the ground, shuddering and stumbling. Empty and hollow, but not so empty. He felt like he swallowed stones. The pain rolling him into something familiar. A hated familiar of his Father, and his Mother. "Katsumi, you promised. You promised. You promised that we will make a good future. You promised! And now . . . I failed you. I couldn't save you. I c-couldn't . . . you didn't deserve it. You deserved a family! I couldn't get to you quickly. I couldn't . . . do anything. I failed you. I promised that you would live a good life. I promised. AND NOW YOU'RE DEAD! AND IT'S NOT FAIR! Sis, please wake up. Please, please wake up. Please, sis. Pleaaaase. Don't die. I'll be good. OH GODS I'LL BE GOOD! GIVE HER BACK! PLEASE! I'll be a good boy. I'll take the beatings again. I'll take it all. I'll be good. I'll be good. I don't want to be a monster anymore. I don't want it. Pleaaase. PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! GIVE ME HER BACK! DON'T TAKE HER! YOU CAN'T HAVE HER! Pleaaaaaaaase. Please don't take her. I love her." He crawled to her, putting her cold, lifeless his hand to his forehead. "Don't go. I'll be a good boy. I'll be good. Please wake up. Don't leave me. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! . . . . Sis. Please. Please. I love you. You can't leave me. Not now." He cried into her palm, as he wished to rot by her side for a minute, or an eternity.

Akumu's eyes would tremble at the boop, his heart sinking further once Nia went limp. "N... Nia? Nia!? NIA! NO! DON'T YOU DARE! NIAAA!" Akumu cracked as he would unleash a painful shriek - now hunched over, clutching his wife's hand to his chest before pausing as Lucifel would laugh.

"Aaaaaah, oh it hurts, doesn't it!? DOESN'T IT HURT!? WHEN YOU HAVE ALL YOU LOVE TORN FROM YOU. Aaaahaaaaaah!"

Akumu twitched at that, standing up as he manifested a bat in his hand - slowly making his way over to Lucifel. With a cold, murderous look, he'd gaze down at the one pinned to the ground. Murderous intent would gleam in his eyes, lifting the bat as he'd quote a familiar sentence. "You talk too much." Using the bat, he bashed it against Lucifel's skull. Repeatedly. Not a single drop of remorse shown in his expression.

Masaru looked over to Nia in fear before sighing a relief, he then turned to Dei. His mind filled with confusion before he nodded. He launched at them before the Council disappeared and then reappeared as Masaru got back on his feet. "Then it's settled." A Council member whispered into the leader's ear before the leader nodded. A sword entered Katsumi's chest, piercing her heart and going through before pulling out and letting her drop to the ground, dead. In that instance, Masaru's world shattered. They vanished into the air, never returning, most likely fleeting back to their home.

"Katsumi!" Memories of her smile as she tugged a tired, beaten Masaru into his room and cleaned his wounds. A memory of her dancing in the meadows where the humans couldn't see them. Where he couldn't find them. When Masaru was still young, and not damaged. When the beatings didn't hurt quite as bad.

"Let's build a big house, Massy. Let's build it big, and then we can take Mommy away from Daddy and we can be happy." Child Masaru nodded to his sister's words, washing the last of his dried tears away. Katsumi smiled, placing a hand on Masaru's forehead and petted him.

He fell to the dirt of the ground, shuddering and stumbling. Empty and hollow, but not so empty. He felt like he swallowed stones. The pain rolling him into something familiar. A hated familiar of his Father, and his Mother. "Katsumi, you promised. You promised. You promised that we will make a good future. You promised! And now . . . I failed you. I couldn't save you. I c-couldn't . . . you didn't deserve it. You deserved a family! I couldn't get to you quickly. I couldn't . . . do anything. I failed you. I promised that you would live a good life. I promised. AND NOW YOU'RE DEAD! AND IT'S NOT FAIR! Sis, please wake up. Please, please wake up. Please, sis. Pleaaaase. Don't die. I'll be good. OH GODS I'LL BE GOOD! GIVE HER BACK! PLEASE! I'll be a good boy. I'll take the beatings again. I'll take it all. I'll be good. I'll be good. I don't want to be a monster anymore. I don't want it. Pleaaase. PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! GIVE ME HER BACK! DON'T TAKE HER! YOU CAN'T HAVE HER! Pleaaaaaaaase. Please don't take her. I love her." He crawled to her, putting her cold, lifeless his hand to his forehead. "Don't go. I'll be a good boy. I'll be good. Please wake up. Don't leave me. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! . . . . Sis. Please. Please. I love you. You can't leave me. Not now." He cried into her palm, as he wished to rot by her side for a minute, or an eternity.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes, watching Katsumi drop to the ground as he lowered his ears - wincing as he looked down to the grass. Eventually dropping to his knees as the guilt and exhaustion ate at him. It ate at him like a murder of crows picking at the corpse of a dead animal. All while he listened to Masaru break. "I... I'm... I'm sorry... I thought... I didn't think..."

Akumu's eyes would tremble at the boop, his heart sinking further once Nia went limp. "N... Nia? Nia!? NIA! NO! DON'T YOU DARE! NIAAA!" Akumu cracked as he would unleash a painful shriek - now hunched over, clutching his wife's hand to his chest before pausing as Lucifel would laugh.

"Aaaaaah, oh it hurts, doesn't it!? DOESN'T IT HURT!? WHEN YOU HAVE ALL YOU LOVE TORN FROM YOU. Aaaahaaaaaah!"

Akumu twitched at that, standing up as he manifested a bat in his hand - slowly making his way over to Lucifel. With a cold, murderous look, he'd gaze down at the one pinned to the ground. Murderous intent would gleam in his eyes, lifting the bat as he'd quote a familiar sentence. "You talk too much." Using the bat, he bashed it against Lucifel's skull. Repeatedly. Not a single drop of remorse shown in his expression.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes, watching Katsumi drop to the ground as he lowered his ears - wincing as he looked down to the grass. Eventually dropping to his knees as the guilt and exhaustion ate at him. It ate at him like a murder of crows picking at the corpse of a dead animal. All while he listened to Masaru break. "I... I'm... I'm sorry... I thought... I didn't think..."

"Of course you didn't think! Of course you thought that it was a good idea to go against me! WHY COULDN"T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!? WHY DID YOU LET ME FALL FOR YOU!? I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE! GO AWAY! YOU HEAR ME!? GO FAR FUCKING AWAY! I don't wanna go anywhere with you. I hate that you love me, and i hate it sooooooooooo fucking much that i love you. Just let me die here." Yuki who was dealing with her own grief, as well as Misaki, put Masaru to sleep. "Come on, let's quickly get Nia to the clinic."

"Of course you didn't think! Of course you thought that it was a good idea to go against me! WHY COULDN"T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!? WHY DID YOU LET ME FALL FOR YOU!? I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE! GO AWAY! YOU HEAR ME!? GO FAR FUCKING AWAY! I don't wanna go anywhere with you. I hate that you love me, and i hate it sooooooooooo fucking much that i love you. Just let me die here." Yuki who was dealing with her own grief, as well as Misaki, put Masaru to sleep. "Come on, let's quickly get Nia to the clinic."

(Major feels warning!
Just a disclaimer, though. Dei-Loki isn't gone. I'll bring him back in a bit. I just didn't want him moping about. Plus, this gives me the chance to release Scáth.
Again, he'll be back. I'll have either Malvo or Fenrir, or even Adrian find him and drag him back home after we get Nia situated, unless you guys want to hunt Dei-Loki down at some point and toss more feels.
This is what sad music does to me. ;-; )

Dei-Loki flinched at Masaru's harsh tongue, staring down at the dampening soil underneath him. His tears like rain, yet they were too salty to purify. He himself, in a sense, was broken. And this prevented him from standing at all... between that and the exhaustion. "My fault... all of this is... it's all..." He paused his words, simply hunching forward a bit more as he'd wince his eyes shut. "It's happening again..."

"Dei, now, come on... he's just--"

"It is me..." Dei-Loki sniffed.

Akumu tossed the bat aside once he was finished, leaving behind a lifeless Archdemon as he made his way over to his wife. Crouching, and then bringing his hands over the wounds - removing any sort of foreign object before whispering a soft spell to cease any sort of internal bleeding before he'd then tear off his sleeve - using it as something to apply pressure to the wound, just to slow any other sort of bleeding. "That should do for now..."
He would numbly state before gently lifting her up bridal style - opening a portal to home as he looked to the others. "C'mon..."

Malvo nodded to Akumu before changing back and looking to Dei-Loki. "Come on, Dei-Loki. Let's--"

"No..." Dei-Loki sniffed once more, weakly pushing himself to his feet.

"No!? Whaddya mean no!?" Malvo squinted. "Come on! We're going home!"

"Can't y' see, Malvo!? I hurt everyone with my ideas! EVERYONE! Katsumi is dead. Why? Because of me. Nia is nearly dead. WHY!? Because of me." Dei-Loki's voice cracked, looking to his sister as he'd flatten his ears. Gilt seen very clearly in his eyes. "I don't... I'm not going. I can't. I'm sorry, Malvo, I just can't."

Malvo widened her eyes at this, watching as Dei-Loki opened up another portal. A separate one. One that looked completely different from the regular portals the group would travel through. "Dei, come on! We can fix this! You aren't any sort of monster, you're... you're my brother... please... we need you back home... Dei-Loki..."

"Please don't make this any harder than it has t' be..." Dei-Loki looked to his sister, a ghostly smile having played on his face as he'd wince and turn towards the portal before hopping through.

Malvo tensed, quickly rushing towards it in an effort to grab him, but all she hugged... was nothing. The portal was gone, leaving Malvo to tear up and hyperventilate before wincing her eyes shut and sobbing. "DEI-LOKI!"

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Nia's non scarred eye opened wide in fear. Still struggling to breathe, she knew what was wrong with her. "Don't watch this" she told Akumu soflty, squeezing his hand before conjuring a good sized needle as she'd then stab herself in the left ribcage with a grunt followed by a gasp for air. She had a collapsed lung, which she just crudely fixed, before passing out again.

(Major feels warning!
Just a disclaimer, though. Dei-Loki isn't gone. I'll bring him back in a bit. I just didn't want him moping about. Plus, this gives me the chance to release Scáth.
Again, he'll be back. I'll have either Malvo or Fenrir, or even Adrian find him and drag him back home after we get Nia situated, unless you guys want to hunt Dei-Loki down at some point and toss more feels.
This is what sad music does to me. ;-; )

Dei-Loki flinched at Masaru's harsh tongue, staring down at the dampening soil underneath him. His tears like rain, yet they were too salty to purify. He himself, in a sense, was broken. And this prevented him from standing at all... between that and the exhaustion. "My fault... all of this is... it's all..." He paused his words, simply hunching forward a bit more as he'd wince his eyes shut. "It's happening again..."

"Dei, now, come on... he's just--"

"It is me..." Dei-Loki sniffed.

Akumu tossed the bat aside once he was finished, leaving behind a lifeless Archdemon as he made his way over to his wife. Crouching, and then bringing his hands over the wounds - removing any sort of foreign object before whispering a soft spell to cease any sort of internal bleeding before he'd then tear off his sleeve - using it as something to apply pressure to the wound, just to slow any other sort of bleeding. "That should do for now..."
He would numbly state before gently lifting her up bridal style - opening a portal to home as he looked to the others. "C'mon..."

Malvo nodded to Akumu before changing back and looking to Dei-Loki. "Come on, Dei-Loki. Let's--"

"No..." Dei-Loki sniffed once more, weakly pushing himself to his feet.

"No!? Whaddya mean no!?" Malvo squinted. "Come on! We're going home!"

"Can't y' see, Malvo!? I hurt everyone with my ideas! EVERYONE! Katsumi is dead. Why? Because of me. Nia is nearly dead. WHY!? Because of me." Dei-Loki's voice cracked, looking to his sister as he'd flatten his ears. Gilt seen very clearly in his eyes. "I don't... I'm not going. I can't. I'm sorry, Malvo, I just can't."

Malvo widened her eyes at this, watching as Dei-Loki opened up another portal. A separate one. One that looked completely different from the regular portals the group would travel through. "Dei, come on! We can fix this! You aren't any sort of monster, you're... you're my brother... please... we need you back home... Dei-Loki..."

"Please don't make this any harder than it has t' be..." Dei-Loki looked to his sister, a ghostly smile having played on his face as he'd wince and turn towards the portal before hopping through.

Malvo tensed, quickly rushing towards it in an effort to grab him, but all she hugged... was nothing. The portal was gone, leaving Malvo to tear up and hyperventilate before wincing her eyes shut and sobbing. "DEI-LOKI!"

(It's no problem. Music gets us the good/feely feels, and that was a good/feely feels feel.)

Yuki reached to stop Dei, but he was already to gone. "Come, Pooka, let's go home. Once I tie Masaru down in his bed and get Nia stabilized, then we can go search for him." Misaki then scratched his head before saying anything, looking to his baby brother for a short while before looking to Malvo. "If you want, Malvo, we can go home, or I can help you search for him right now, it's up to you."

Nia's non scarred eye opened wide in fear. Still struggling to breathe, she knew what was wrong with her. "Don't watch this" she told Akumu soflty, squeezing his hand before conjuring a good sized needle as she'd then stab herself in the left ribcage with a grunt followed by a gasp for air. She had a collapsed lung, which she just crudely fixed, before passing out again.

Squeezing Nia's hand in return, Akumu kept his gaze forward. He'd wait for her to finish before stepping through the warp with her still in his arms.

(It's no problem. Music gets us the good/feely feels, and that was a good/feely feels feel.)

Yuki reached to stop Dei, but he was already to gone. "Come, Pooka, let's go home. Once I tie Masaru down in his bed and get Nia stabilized, then we can go search for him." Misaki then scratched his head before saying anything, looking to his baby brother for a short while before looking to Malvo. "If you want, Malvo, we can go home, or I can help you search for him right now, it's up to you."

Malvo managed to look to the others with a brief, painful glance before she pointed her nose toothed ground - shaking her head. "L... Let's go get all of this situated back home, first, then we can go..."

Squeezing Nia's hand in return, Akumu kept his gaze forward. He'd wait for her to finish before stepping through the warp with her still in his arms.

Malvo managed to look to the others with a brief, painful glance before she pointed her nose toothed ground - shaking her head. "L... Let's go get all of this situated back home, first, then we can go..."

Yuki nodded, handing over Masaru to Misaki. Misaki shuddered, afraid that the angered Masaru would wake up in his arms, but Yuki patted his head, letting the fear diminish into a small ache. Yuki then grabbed Malvo's hand, giving a small, tired smile as she lead them through the portal. She then looked to Akumu, "do you got Nia, or do you wish for us to come with you?"

Yuki nodded, handing over Masaru to Misaki. Misaki shuddered, afraid that the angered Masaru would wake up in his arms, but Yuki patted his head, letting the fear diminish into a small ache. Yuki then grabbed Malvo's hand, giving a small, tired smile as she lead them through the portal. She then looked to Akumu, "do you got Nia, or do you wish for us to come with you?"

Softly, Malvo would squeeze Yuki's hand as she returned both the look and tired smile. Her ears having been flat as she followed after her.

Akumu shook his head, looking down to Nia before glancing to Yuki while his numb, tired look would remain. "I've got her. I'll let you guys know when the nurses finish."

Softly, Malvo would squeeze Yuki's hand as she returned both the look and tired smile. Her ears having been flat as she followed after her.

Akumu shook his head, looking down to Nia before glancing to Yuki while his numb, tired look would remain. "I've got her. I'll let you guys know when the nurses finish."

(Time skip)

Masaru groaned, jerking his hand to rub his eyes, but stopped as the cuff bit into his wrist. He looked to the cuffs that kept his feet and hands chained. "What the hell ish thish?" He slurred his words, knowing for sure that Yuki put him under a drunken spell. He looked to Yuki who gave a small smile once more. "Sorry, Masaru, but this is for your own good while we go look for your mate. You're hurting, and you're not you when you're hurting. I know you. I'm not letting you try and kill yourself again. I'm not taking that noose off your throat, Masaru, do you hear me? You'll stay here until i know for sure that you're good as ready." Yuki then left the room, leaving the angered Masaru as she shut the door. She then looked to Malvo. "Let's go find your brother. Come on, Misaki. Thank you again, Reaver, for watching over my brother while we're gone."

(Time skip)

Masaru groaned, jerking his hand to rub his eyes, but stopped as the cuff bit into his wrist. He looked to the cuffs that kept his feet and hands chained. "What the hell ish thish?" He slurred his words, knowing for sure that Yuki put him under a drunken spell. He looked to Yuki who gave a small smile once more. "Sorry, Masaru, but this is for your own good while we go look for your mate. You're hurting, and you're not you when you're hurting. I know you. I'm not letting you try and kill yourself again. I'm not taking that noose off your throat, Masaru, do you hear me? You'll stay here until i know for sure that you're good as ready." Yuki then left the room, leaving the angered Masaru as she shut the door. She then looked to Malvo. "Let's go find your brother. Come on, Misaki. Thank you again, Reaver, for watching over my brother while we're gone."

Malvo would peek in at the angered Masaru, her ears having flattened before then nodding to Yuki.

Reaver looked up at this, managing a small smile as he'd nod. "It's no trouble at all. Just make sure Dei comes home safe, all I ask."

--------------------
Akumu sat at Nia's bedside. His elbows having rested on the bed as he'd hold Nia's hand firmly in both of his. With a tender, pained look, he thought to himself. 'She's stable, but that doesn't remove the stones in my stomach...' He sighed, bowing his head a bit as he closed his eyes. 'Gods... I haven't felt this worried since Dei ended up being pinned with that curse... Both of these I should've fucking been there for, just to defend. Then maybe... maybe there would've been a different outcome. Maybe... Maybe there would have been less pain... I dunno... And that... rage. I haven't felt that in a long time, either. That cold... murderous rage...' Akumu gave a soft whine at the thought, wincing before he'd then kiss Nia's hand gently. "Gods, Nia... I love y' so much..." He moved his forehead to the hand he was holding. "So very, very much..."

Malvo would peek in at the angered Masaru, her ears having flattened before then nodding to Yuki.

Reaver looked up at this, managing a small smile as he'd nod. "It's no trouble at all. Just make sure Dei comes home safe, all I ask."

--------------------
Akumu sat at Nia's bedside. His elbows having rested on the bed as he'd hold Nia's hand firmly in both of his. With a tender, pained look, he thought to himself. 'She's stable, but that doesn't remove the stones in my stomach...' He sighed, bowing his head a bit as he closed his eyes. 'Gods... I haven't felt this worried since Dei ended up being pinned with that curse... Both of these I should've fucking been there for, just to defend. Then maybe... maybe there would've been a different outcome. Maybe... Maybe there would have been less pain... I dunno... And that... rage. I haven't felt that in a long time, either. That cold... murderous rage...' Akumu gave a soft whine at the thought, wincing before he'd then kiss Nia's hand gently. "Gods, Nia... I love y' so much..." He moved his forehead to the hand he was holding. "So very, very much..."

Nia's non bandage eye slowly opened. With a quiet groan. She now had around 20 stitches around various parts of her body. "Hey fluffly tail... " She said, managing a smile. As she tried to sit up, resulting in a wince, as she laid back down "okay... no hugs then"

--------------------

Misaki and Yuki nodded. Yuki then looked to Misaki who understood. He let the appearance of Masaru's mate appear in his head, letting him engulf in only focusing on his main target before he opened the portal. "This portal should or be near where Dei-loki is. After you, Malvo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back