Indescribable (Closed)

"They kill each other, yet?" Akumu asked, watching Nia.

"Her motive was because my brother drove her insane with dad jokes, and she went after them first because they were closest. If anyone asks, we were at the ice-cream shop."
"They will soon. We should probably let them out actually" she said going inside

"They kill each other, yet?" Akumu asked, watching Nia.

"Her motive was because my brother drove her insane with dad jokes, and she went after them first because they were closest. If anyone asks, we were at the ice-cream shop."

"Right ice-cream shop! You got the vanilla bean ice-cream with caramel drizzled on top of it. I got the mint chocolate chip ice-cream. Both cones."

"They will soon. We should probably let them out actually" she said going inside

Akumu gave a single nod, following her inside.

"Right ice-cream shop! You got the vanilla bean ice-cream with caramel drizzled on top of it. I got the mint chocolate chip ice-cream. Both cones."

"Triple scoop... sprinkles?" Dei-Loki blinked, his ear having flicked before his stomach growled again. Soon groaning in displeasure. "Eeeeehhhhh..."

Dei-Loki jumped, darting towards the locked door as he placed his hands on it."Yes! Please! And please tell me y' brought food!"
Nia opened the door "Be freeeee!"

Masaru eyes widen as Nia opened the door. Before he knew what he was doing, he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Ol' lords above, thank this beautiful child of the summer's sky!" He twirled her around as he held her tightly.

Nia opened the door "Be freeeee!"
Masaru eyes widen as Nia opened the door. Before he knew what he was doing, he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Ol' lords above, thank this beautiful child of the summer's sky!" He twirled her around as he held her tightly.

Dei-Loki sprang from the room, not touching a single stair as he went from the top of the staircase, to the bottom. Panting as he propped himself against the wall at the bottom. "No more ideas by Fenrir. NO MORE. GODS, NO MORE."

Nia screamed "Woah! Masaru since when do you give hugs. Let alone, since when do you give ME hugs" she said half hugging him back. But wincing at the forehead kisses 'i know where this mouth has been...'
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Nia screamed "Woah! Masaru since when do you give hugs. Let alone, since when do you give ME hugs" she said half hugging him back. But wincing at the forehead kisses 'i know where this mouth has been...'
Dei-Loki sprang from the room, not touching a single stair as he went from the top of the staircase, to the bottom. Panting as he propped himself against the wall at the bottom. "No more ideas by Fenrir. NO MORE. GODS, NO MORE."

Masaru smiled, hugging her even close. "Shhhhhhhhh, that's for letting us out before i committed murder. Thanks Nia!" He then ran downstairs, stretching. "Never again! We never ever enter the attic again!"

Masaru smiled, hugging her even close. "Shhhhhhhhh, that's for letting us out before i committed murder. Thanks Nia!" He then ran downstairs, stretching. "Never again! We never ever enter the attic again!"

Akumu, quietly observing, kept his hands in his pockets.

"BURN IT OUT OF EXISTENCE!" Dei-Loki declared before looking to Masaru.

"You know we can't do that."

"..."

"..."

"MAGICALLY SEAL IT OFF AND BURN EVERYTHING INSIDE. If you don't, I will."

"You'll get in trouble."

"I don't caaaaaare!"

Nia watched, before poking her head into the attic. "I know where I can get privacy now" she said to herself, looking around at the room. Before leaving and following downstairs.

Akumu, quietly observing, kept his hands in his pockets.

"BURN IT OUT OF EXISTENCE!" Dei-Loki declared before looking to Masaru.

"You know we can't do that."

"..."

"..."

"MAGICALLY SEAL IT OFF AND BURN EVERYTHING INSIDE. If you don't, I will."

"You'll get in trouble."

"I don't caaaaaare!"
Nia watched, before poking her head into the attic. "I know where I can get privacy now" she said to herself, looking around at the room. Before leaving and following downstairs.

"It looks like Nia has a liking for it unfortunately." Masaru patted his mate's shoulder

"It looks like Nia has a liking for it unfortunately." Masaru patted his mate's shoulder

Dei-Loki grimaced with a whine, hanging his head as Akumu followed after Nia. "I still wanna burn it all..."

Dei-Loki grimaced with a whine, hanging his head as Akumu followed after Nia. "I still wanna burn it all..."
Nia stomped her foot "ey! I need a quiet, private place to practice my magic, this attic is perfect. I think I'll try animating one of the mannequins..." She said holding her chin in thought.

Nia stomped her foot "ey! I need a quiet, private place to practice my magic, this attic is perfect. I think I'll try animating one of the mannequins..." She said holding her chin in thought.

"Nia, I swear t' Valhalla I will lock y' in there when I burn everything." Dei-Loki gave a cold, unsettling... ruthless stare. Fitting for a sociopathic psychopath.

"Hey!" Akumu growled.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll lock y' in there too. Lots of spiders up there. Y' remember those spiders, Akumu? Those ones with the hairy legs that ya screamed fer a half hour about when ya saw one in yer room? There's plenty of those up there. Plenty of those hungry arachnids that just love t' craaaawwwwl all over ya. Ya wanna feel my pain, mister arachnophobia?" Dei-Loki then gave an innocent smile as he looked to Akumu, whom shuttered.

"Please no... Those spiders are WAY too big and they shouldn't even be a thing!" As Akumu spoke, he itched at his skin slightly. His ears low.

Forever J Forever J

"Nia, I swear t' Valhalla I will lock y' in there when I burn everything." Dei-Loki gave a cold, unsettling... ruthless stare. Fitting for a sociopathic psychopath.

"Hey!" Akumu growled.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll lock y' in there too. Lots of spiders up there. Y' remember those spiders, Akumu? Those ones with the hairy legs that ya screamed fer a half hour about when ya saw one in yer room? There's plenty of those up there. Plenty of those hungry arachnids that just love t' craaaawwwwl all over ya. Ya wanna feel my pain, mister arachnophobia?" Dei-Loki then gave an innocent smile as he looked to Akumu, whom shuttered.

"Please no... Those spiders are WAY too big and they shouldn't even be a thing!" As Akumu spoke, he itched at his skin slightly. His ears low.

Forever J Forever J
Nia facepalmed "and thats why I want to practice iin there, the door auto locks, and its built like a fortress, nothing would go in or out without my approval. Worry not Dei," she pointed to herself with her thumb, with the other hand resting on her hip as she did a pose. "I got this, under control!"

"Hey!" Akumu growled.

Forever J Forever J

Nia facepalmed "and thats why I want to practice iin there, the door auto locks, and its built like a fortress, nothing would go in or out without my approval. Worry not Dei," she pointed to herself with her thumb, with the other hand resting on her hip as she did a pose. "I got this, under control!"

"Don't worry, Squish. If she creates a scary mannequin that comes after you, that mannequin will be fucked over. Because do you know why? You're a badass demi-god. You literally kicked The Council's ass for a short while. So these mannequins are nothing in comparison. If that's not enough for you, imagine the same feeling when The Council put me into shock. How angry you were, or imagine our new wittle babies getting hurt. Imagine them crying out for help from a big, bad monster, and rip that piece of shit to shreds. That's all ya gotta do, love. As the ol' saying goes, 'they're more afraid of you, than you are of it'."

"Don't worry, Squish. If she creates a scary mannequin that comes after you, that mannequin will be fucked over. Because do you know why? You're a badass demi-god. You literally kicked The Council's ass for a short while. So these mannequins are nothing in comparison. If that's not enough for you, imagine the same feeling when The Council put me into shock. How angry you were, or imagine our new wittle babies getting hurt. Imagine them crying out for help from a big, bad monster, and rip that piece of shit to shreds. That's all ya gotta do, love. As the ol' saying goes, 'they're more afraid of you, than you are of it'."

Dei-Loki huffed, slowly standing up straight with a nod as he popped his back. "... I can do that. I can definitely do that."

Masaru nodded with a smile, leaning down to kiss his temple. "That's my champ. I miss the babies."

"So do I. Hopefully mam and dad will bring them back soon." Dei-Loki let out a heavy, longing sigh before his stomach had, once more, growled. "... Can we get something t' eat?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back