Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru snickered. "What are you doing talking to me? Go get some food."

Dei-Loki couldn't help snickering as well before he'd then nod - arching a brow as he looked over to the food. "Y' want anything?"

Nia watched the pair get food and blinked "the hell did all this extra food come from? I just made burgers" she asked herself, confused before looking up at the sky "God?"

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuurger. Chiiiiiiiiiips." Masaru followed after, wanting everything.
Nia watched the pair get food and blinked "the hell did all this extra food come from? I just made burgers" she asked herself, confused before looking up at the sky "God?"

"Foooooooooooooood..." Dei-Loki would add to that, gathering what he wanted in an eager fashion.

"Foooooooooooooood..." Dei-Loki would add to that, gathering what he wanted in an eager fashion.

"Relax, I got chips while we were heading outside. I don't even food without a side, do you think i'm an animal?" He smirked, having one of his tails wrap around him as he began to stroke the fur.

"Relax, I got chips while we were heading outside. I don't even food without a side, do you think i'm an animal?" He smirked, having one of his tails wrap around him as he began to stroke the fur.

Dei-Loki listened to them, moving out of the way so Akumu could also get some food. Dei-Loki greedily eating all the while trying to hold himself back from looking like he hadn't eaten in days.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Nia took a seat. "Do I think you're an animal?" She asked herself the question again. "... yeah, you kinda eat people"

Dei-Loki listened to them, moving out of the way so Akumu could also get some food. Dei-Loki greedily eating all the while trying to hold himself back from looking like he hadn't eaten in days.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
Nia took a seat. "Do I think you're an animal?" She asked herself the question again. "... yeah, you kinda eat people"

Masaru pouted. "But that can just be cannibalism. Humans eat other humans, dogs eat other dogs. No one is normal truly."

Masaru pouted. "But that can just be cannibalism. Humans eat other humans, dogs eat other dogs. No one is normal truly."

"He has a point." Dei-Loki spoke, having already wolfed the burger down as he sat on the ground - working on the chips next that he had on his plate.

Masaru watched Dei wolf it down. "You should be careful before you choke."

Dei-Loki paused, glancing to Masaru as he managed a smile. His eyes closing soon after. "I'm fiiine. I'm bein' careful."

Nia huffed and crossed her arms. "Im booooored" she groaned

Akumu blinked from the groan, offering Nia some food. "... Eat something?"

Dei-Loki paused, glancing to Masaru as he managed a smile. His eyes closing soon after. "I'm fiiine. I'm bein' careful."

Akumu blinked from the groan, offering Nia some food. "... Eat something?"
Nia huffed and crossed her arms. "Im booooored" she groaned

Masaru nodded before turning back to Nia. "Yeah, it's not as fun without the kids. Woah, I never thought i would say that. I'm finally settling down. I'm caged! What have you done to me, you stunning, divine beauty?"

Masaru nodded before turning back to Nia. "Yeah, it's not as fun without the kids. Woah, I never thought i would say that. I'm finally settling down. I'm caged! What have you done to me, you stunning, divine beauty?"
Nia sighed "imagine what its going to be like when they get older." Nia said looking off into space.
Forever J Forever J Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"Just enchanted ya and made ya happy." Dei-Loki snickered, sipping the rest of his drink as he'd soon release a relieved huff. His ears having been perked. "Aaaaaeeeh, I don't wanna think about that yeeet..."

Nia sighed "imagine what its going to be like when they get older." Nia said looking off into space.
Forever J Forever J Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil
"Just enchanted ya and made ya happy." Dei-Loki snickered, sipping the rest of his drink as he'd soon release a relieved huff. His ears having been perked. "Aaaaaeeeh, I don't wanna think about that yeeet..."

"Don't worry. You have us to keep ya grounded anyways. Nothing's going to happen . . . . . things happen, life changes, but we'll adapt. . . . yeah."

"Don't worry. You have us to keep ya grounded anyways. Nothing's going to happen . . . . . things happen, life changes, but we'll adapt. . . . yeah."

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement, hugging a leg as he'd think before he'd then move to the cooler to grab another soda.

Masaru watched Dei before reaching a hand out. "C'mere. I want to hug you, and love you, and never stop."
Nia came up behind Masaru and gave him a hug. "Suprise hug!"

Dei-Loki turned his attention to the hand, smiling and taking it as he stood up. He'd made his way over, only to pause and look at Nia with a semi-surprised look.

Nia came up behind Masaru and gave him a hug. "Suprise hug!"
Dei-Loki turned his attention to the hand, smiling and taking it as he stood up. He'd made his way over, only to pause and look at Nia with a semi-surprised look.

Masaru's eyes widen. "Gross! You had your chance to hug me back and not complain! Off! Off, my hugs are only for my Squish now! Shoo dwarf!"

Masaru's eyes widen. "Gross! You had your chance to hug me back and not complain! Off! Off, my hugs are only for my Squish now! Shoo dwarf!"
Nia let go, and sat back down. "How come I'm dwarf, and he's squishy. We're practically the same hight!"

Dei-Loki made his way to Masaru's side, hugging him as he snickered and playfully stuck his tongue out as he tried his best not to laugh. "Because I'm special!"

Nia let go, and sat back down. "How come I'm dwarf, and he's squishy. We're practically the same hight!"
Dei-Loki made his way to Masaru's side, hugging him as he snickered and playfully stuck his tongue out as he tried his best not to laugh. "Because I'm special!"

Masaru smirked, dragging Dei onto his laps as he held him. "He sure is. My special Squish."

Nia was, unusually upset, stopping her foot and straightening her arms along her body. In a display of childish bravado. "I'LL SHOW YOU SPECIAL!" She said before moving her arms around her head, sparks and pops of blue and yellow sporadically occuring around her as she prepped a spell, you could feel the powerful incantation radiating off of her. "Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds,
though I promulgate the laws of nature-"
she began reciting.

Users who are viewing this thread