• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Independence (Hosted project fever dream)

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time

The Terrorist Caliphate, ISIS has grown significantly in the pasts 7 years, currently their next target is the southern Balkans. However, ISIS operatives are pouring over the Mexican border, but the U.S.

government is still ignoring the immigration problem.

Currently, one U.S. Dollar can probably buy you a gumball. It's value has plummeted, the U.S. debt coupled with constant printing has resulted in extreme inflation. For all intensive purposes, the dollar has collapsed

A new gun law prohibits the use or ownership of any form of rifle. Texan politicians opposed the bill most adamantly.

Texas has just released a statement that it will be voiding the recent gun law despite the recent decision made in Washington.

Time for a Revolution

------

Hello, everyone

For those who didn't infer the plot, this rp would be a realistic fiction following the scenario 'What would happen if Texas seceded from the Union." Our players would be influential people like politicians, generals, wealthy businessmen and women, and even the president.

If you're interested in joining, reply below, if you're interested in being a GM, tell me why via PM.​

Howdy. This is totally something I would be interested in.

Are you hoping to go simple, casual, or detailed, if I may ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back