• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Incorrect Time?

NUSKI

new-skee
Roleplay Type(s)
I've checked several times over the day and my computer's time. For some odd reason when I am on the Forums page all of the posts are 3h something posted but when I go tot the actual page it was posted like 7 minutes ago or maybe an hour ago. Maybe I didn't do something wrong or I don't know what I'm talking about? Don't know if it's a bug either... help?

If you click on the drop down menu from your avatar in the upper right hand corner, you can select your time zone under the 'Preference' settings. :)

upload_2017-3-4_21-34-21.png

But then...

upload_2017-3-4_21-34-52.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-4_21-33-12.png
    upload_2017-3-4_21-33-12.png
    319.1 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2017-3-4_21-33-35.png
    upload_2017-3-4_21-33-35.png
    261.8 KB · Views: 1
Is anyone else seeing the inconsistency on this thread in particular? Or a particular forum?

It might have to do with the relative time features. If it continues I cacn try tweaking or disabling them.

I'm having the same issue, but mine always shows everything being as 1 day old. That the only difference from the OP.

I've checked several times over the day and my computer's time. For some odd reason when I am on the Forums page all of the posts are 3h something posted but when I go tot the actual page it was posted like 7 minutes ago or maybe an hour ago. Maybe I didn't do something wrong or I don't know what I'm talking about? Don't know if it's a bug either... help?

Is anyone else seeing the inconsistency on this thread in particular? Or a particular forum?

I'm having the same issue, but mine always shows everything being as 1 day old. That the only difference from the OP.

Better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back