• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic INCOMING TRANSMISSION - CODE: Call

A.I.S.H.A.

Artificial Integrated Social Human Algorithm
Calling all Players... Calling all Players...
INCOMING TRANSMISSION - CODE: Call

Hello? Ahem... uh, hello? I think this thing is working. Alright! This is Dr. Manuel de la Cruz, I am a scientist based out of Mars. It is March 4th, 2633, approximately 6:08 AM and I am recording this... ... ...
... ... if I am not around. Just know I felt I needed to tell you. Don't share this with anyone, of course, the UNFE will have your head. They've been trying to extradite me for years but the Confederation of Northern Mars hasn't budged. Yet... the south is still occupied by UNFE Planetary Forces and things have been... tense. Either way, what matters is... ... ...

... ...

... ... ... ... ...I've been searching for what feels like entire lifetimes for it. If somehow, this gets through and you're listening to this, it means a few things. I'm not around anymore and you are safe, for now. The UNFE has a hard time tracking down my digital footprint and not for nothing. I used to work for them in the Ministry of Cyberspace Advancement. Prim and proper until you pull back the curtain, that's for sure. You know what you need to do. Find the Ghost Code. With it, you can save human civilization as we know it before... ... ...

... ... ... ... ...

... ... ...

This transmission has been terminated for violating Edict 1.2A-5 regarding Falsifying IP Addresses and Use of Illegal EMP's. If you feel as though you have been exposed to sensitive information, please report to your local public security station for a memory wipe. Failure to report may result in a fine of up to 6,000 credits and/or Mandatory Civil Conditioning. You will now return to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

... ... ...

IMG_8080.jpeg

Welcome to the United Nations of Federated Earth! If you are visiting us for the first time, we hope you enjoy your stay. On Earth, you can enjoy the birthplace of humanity. Long ago, when we were merely a single planet species, humanity struggled against the forces of nature, intra-planetary conflicts, and laid vulnerable to extra-terrestrial threats - like asteroids!

After the 6th Lunar War ended in 2156, the United States of America proposed an initiative to the UN Security Council, proposing a union of nations worldwide. It was met with great opposition but remains to this day as the first movement for global unity under one flag on Earth. It took nearly a century before the planet would finally unite at the Johannesburg Conference of 2249, chosen for its symbolic location in Africa, the home continent of humanity in its evolutionary history. The Union of Anglican States, the Euro-Levantine Union, the Pacific Federation, and the Greater Republic of China signed the Co-Prosperity Agreement and formed the Confederation of Earth. Though only in its early stages, only 70 years later, the last independent state of Russia was defeated in the Ural Rebellion and annexed, creating the United Nations of Federated Earth as we know it today.

IMG_8084.jpeg

Since then, the UNFE has ushered in an era of unprecedented peace and progress. We traveled beyond the asteroid belt and colonized Titan, Europa, Pluto, all thanks to the Lunar Stargate, a revolutionary new cyber lane with stops at Mars, Titan, and Pluto, enabling light speed travel so that we can arrive at our destinations in mere minutes! With construction of the Kuiper Stargate underway, the UNFE plans to take humanity from an interplanetary species to an interstellar one!

Back on Earth, the UNFE has created a marvelous megalopolis that spans the entire globe! Enjoy all manner of entertainment from social hubs where you can gather with friends to play games, eat and drink, to nature reserves, where you can enjoy simulations of life on Earth prior to its cyberization. The UNFE also boasts the latest in augments, allowing you to modify your body however you see fit! (Public Security Notice: All civilians must augment responsibly in accordance UNFE regulations on Level 1 Clearance)

IMG_8083.jpeg

During your stay, I will be your guide. My name is A.I.S.H.A, short for Artificial Integrated Social Human Algorithm. As part of your welcome, I have personally seen to it that each and every Player is afforded an invitation to a premiere social gala organized by UNFE President Massim Al-Habibi in the Brussels Subsector of EU-1. Simple fill out this form and you will be registered on the guest list. The event will be taking place in the Telechno Continental Hotel and as part of their hospitality towards its guests, Telechno Corporation has afforded you all their most recent IGT chip, featuring the latest in data processing and telecommunications! Enjoy life-like simulations, state of the art sensory enhancements, and communicate with anyone in the solar system! Join us by clicking here to auto-install! I will also be there to answer any questions you might have without ever having access an external computer! As such...

... ... ...

ENTERING PRIVATE FREQUENCY CHANNEL

... ... I will be offering you personal objectives. It will be up to you to follow or not follow them. That is all.

... ...

... ... ...

ENTERING PUBLIC FREQUENCY CHANNEL

Welcome to the United Nations of Federated Earth, where humanity's cradle shines as bright as the stars!

Last edited:
This is a service message. All media promotions are paid for by Telechno Corporation.

Attention all Players! As part of the marketing initiative for their new IGT, Telechno Corporation is willing offer a 200 credit signing bonus to all distinguished individuals who join.*

*Terms and Conditions may apply

Thought I would let this be known. There's two people already in the discord. To all the lurkers out there, this does have interest.

This is a UNFE Public Security Notice:

The UNFE formally denies the existence of a Ghost Code.

A Ghost Code, as defined by the UNFE Ministry of Cyberspace Advancement, is a program that grants the user unaccountable access to all digital knowledge without leaving a single trace of evidence. For all intents and purposes, users of a Ghost Code are virtually invisible and current firewall and computer defense programs are unable to detect or stop a Ghost Code user. In the wrong hands, this hypothetical program could prove disastrous for planetary stability across the solar system.

As such, UNFE Public Security formerly warns all potential Players not to seek out such dangerous and unfounded rumors. This advertisement is meant for civilian tourists only.

Last edited:

Down with the UNFE!
I love the UNFE!

...Where do I sign?
This is a Public Security Notice: Please refrain from using disparaging language when referencing or talking about the UNFE as our officials work very hard to improve the quality of life of all citizens of Earth. By clicking here, you have agreed to the above and will be taken to the Telechno IGT for onboarding as a player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back