Incarna Vs Primordials

Funny I was seeing Autocthon waking up halfway through the invasion by the Lion

Autocthon: "You belong to me."

FaFL: "I belong to NOBODY!"

Autocthon:"Perhaps I misjudged you. Proceed, on your way to Oblivion."

Then again, Leonard Nemoy as the FaFL?

Ever notice how galvitron and Spock are almost complete opposites?

EDIT

You know, this thread has got me thinking

I could redo the Transformers Script into an exalted story

take the basic plot framework and write a serial story on the forums

Anyone want me to do so?

weird idea: Unconuered sun comes to the Yozis with offer.

He will release them from the oaths he swore... IF they will remove the bindings placed into him and all other Incarna at the begining of time.

weird idea: Unconuered sun comes to the Yozis with offer.
He will release them from the oaths he swore... IF they will remove the bindings placed into him and all other Incarna at the begining of time.
So what you're saying is that the US would free the Yozis........but be free from the bonds, so they could just kill them? If the Yozis fell for THAT one........

First off, I doubt that US would be that stupid.  Canon wise, Third Circle Demons are as powerful as the Incarna and Yozi Fetishs are as powerful as the US.  It would be sticking your tongue out at Hannibel Lector and then letting him out of his cell after he promises to play nice.  All that will get you is your liver as pate.  Second off, I honestly think Luna would kill US before he was able to pull it off.  US will die an agonizing death if the Yozis get lose but Luna will have to deal with Cyrenthea.

First off' date=' I doubt that US would be that stupid.  Canon wise, Third Circle Demons are as powerful as the Incarna and Yozi Fetishs are as powerful as the US.  It would be sticking your tongue out at Hannibel Lector and then letting him out of his cell after he promises to play nice.  All that will get you is your liver as pate.  Second off, I honestly think Luna would kill US before he was able to pull it off.  US will die an agonizing death if the Yozis get lose but Luna will have to deal with Cyrenthea.[/quote']
i know it is not stated in cannon but i always figured that the 7 incarna were as tough as Yozis. i mean how else could such a rebellion succeed. come to think of it if primordials are so powerful why couldn't they just will the exalted destroyed, wipe them out with a swipe of the proverbial hand?

orionstark1482 said:
come to think of it if primordials are so powerful why couldn't they just will the exalted destroyed, wipe them out with a swipe of the proverbial hand?
Obviously they aren't "so powerful".

The Exalted were specifically engineered by a Primordial to be weapons that could destroy Primordials.

In a way, it's was Primordial-level magic being turned against them.

-S

As far as Gaea standing aside, how many of us have done some wacky stuff for love?  Chasing after someone we knew that we could never get?  Or ignoring the warnings of our friends that the girl/guy you hooked up with was bad news?  

Look at the whole of Greek mythology.  It is stock full of rape, incest, and love affairs that make no sense.  How many times has Zeus gotten a little on the side when he has Hera to turn to?  And Hera, instead of taking it out on hubby, she turns her rage on the poor kid as proof that her old man was nailing some mortal chick?

Looking at this, it is not hard to see a Primordial having feelings of love for the first time and being overwhealmed by it; and doing some extreme things to protect her true love...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back