• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In Twenty-Seven Days

Izzy Belle

Elder Emo
Muse A has recently heard at school that Muse B has committed suicide. Despite not knowing them very well, Muse A still feels a pang of pain. On the day of Muse B's funeral, Muse A is met by Death himself - who offers them a chance to go back in time and stop Muse B from killing themselves. However, Muse A only has twenty-seven days to convince Muse B not to do it, and they're not allowed to give themselves away or tell Muse B why they're doing it.

Befriending Muse B is hard, and their cold exterior and harsh words make it difficult for Muse A to find a way in. But soon enough, after a lot of following them around and non-stop talking, Muse B allows the annoying and overly-friendly Muse A to befriend them. As the days count down, Muse A learns more and more about Muse B's life and why they'd want to end it. But disaster is never far away as a strange force is working to make sure Muse A doesn't succeed.

But as Muse B begins to feel something for Muse A, will they realize that life is worth living?

Options:

• Muse A fails to complete the task, and Muse B still found the faults in their life to be too big for them to carry on.
  • Muse B has seen the light in Muse A's eyes - they saved them from damnation, and everything is alright in the end.

I would love to do this its different then the other 1v1s. I'd perfer muse B but I'd be ok with A. But do you pm or make a thread I personally don't like the pm.

This is very interesting. I'd love to watch it develop on the forums, if you and your partner decide to post it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back