• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic In this Together (1x1 with DapperCharmer)

"I wouldn't say they're afraid of me, I mean there certainly are those that would piss their pants if they were left alone in a room with me," he chuckles thinking back to his fifth cellmate, "but it more a matter of respect. I've been in this place thirty odd years now. No one has ever survived in this hell whole as long as I have. To the people in here I'm like the men who fell to hell and came back unscaved."

Adam looked on, almost admiring how strong Thomas was. Not only could he take care of himself, but he managed to survive thirty long years in this place. Thinking about it though, it caused Adam’s breath to hitch in his throat. What if he was trapped here for that long?
“How... how did you do it?” Adam asked quietly. “You’re so strong...”

Thomas takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, like he recalling all the horrible things that has happened in this prison. "When first arrived here I knew how bad prison could be and I had accepted that this was what I deserved. But I had no idea how aweful this place would be," he sighs, "the torture was terrible, and its gonna be terrible for you too. But after a month, when I was wishing for death, I realised something. This was what they wanted, the bastards who run this place want to drain us of our hope. They want us craving death so they can give it to us. When I realised that I knew that I had to be strong. I wasn't gonna let these bastards win."

Adam listened on in silence, wanting to get some courage and motivation from Thomas’ story, but couldn’t really seem to do so. Adam never had any hope to begin with, so gaining hope in a jail out of all places sounded impossible to the young man. Still, Thomas said he was going to help him. Adam just didn’t get the point. Who cares if they won? Adam just didn’t want to suffer.
Adam played with his fingers on the table, looking up to Thomas here and there.
“I hope... I hope I can be like you, then.”

"That's real sweet kid," Thomas chuckled. He was honestly a little proud of himself for being able to inspire someone. Though he could just mean he wanted to be as tough as him physically instead of when it came to will power. Either way though he had said he would help this kid and Thomas was a man of his word. "Tip number two being sweet in here is what gets you in big trouble."

Adam nodded slowly, happy to at least satisfy his new ‘mentor’ a little bit although when he started to hear the rules he was nervous. Adam felt by just living there he was simply going to get introuble.
“I don’t want to start problems...”

"Kid you're in prison. You started problems the minute you walked in here," Thomas stated bluntly. He knew from years of experience that there was no point trying to be the nice guy. Prison was not a place for nice guys. It was a place for tough guys and bitches and you sure as hell didn't want to be a bitch. "In here everyone around here is just a new reason to look over your shoulder."

Adam had no response to that; he only quieted down. There was no way he was going to avoid any problems. Honestly at that point, punching a guard wouldn't be too bad of an idea. He was willing to do anything to survive... even if that meant he had to give in.
"W...What if I become someone's bitch... Will... Will they at least protect me?" It was a cowardly thing to do; honestly by just saying that could fuck himself over. He looked into Thomas' eyes; he almost seemed distant. There were history in his eyes; it was almost as if it wouldn't be the first time he was someone's 'bitch.' He didn't want to give in. But he had no hope for himself.

Thomas didn't need to even think to no that was a stupid idea, "trust me kid their 'protection' isn't worth half of what they'd make you do. Especially if you ain't gay," he said sternly, "although...." What Adam had suggested was completely stupid but it did give him an idea, "maybe you just have to pretend you're a bitch. My bitch to be exact. You don't have to let me fuck you just tell people I'm fucking you and they'll know to leave you alone....somewhat,"

Adam was expecting the rejection of his idea- after all, Adam himself knew how dumb of an idea it was. He was just so desperate to survive, he was willing to do anything- including giving up his body to another inmate. Luckily, Thomas seemed to have a different idea.
Adam couldn’t help but grow a little flustered, but nonetheless he was thankful Thomas was willing to do that for him.
“Okay... Are you sure?”

"I told you I'd take you under my wing and keep you safe. And I'm a man of my word," Thomas stated as he went back to eating the food he had gotten before Adam had arrived, "even if I have to tell people I'm fucking a pipsqueak like you." He chuckles, clearly just light heartedly teasing Adam.

"You're also gonna be bunking with me. The guards might already have a set room," he explained, "but if you pretend that you're gonna hate staying with me then they won't protest." The guards here were usually more concerned with making the inmates' life hell rather than following procedure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back