• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

TheSkilledKookie

Jeon Jungkook
Before We Start
• I am almost 18 years old, less than eleven days.
• I am pretty open with anything.
• I am hoping we will be able to do like 2+ paragraphs, but if dies down to like 1 paragraph then that will be okay.

Idea of The Plot
The character that I am playing is a male. He is small stature with a slim face, very boney from not being able to get enough food. He is pretty cold at first and very open. I am hoping your character would be like trying to get to know know of being curious and confused perhaps. Like your character has no knowledge of who my character is. It is up to you pretty much on how you want your character to act. You can make your character act like yourself if you want. Your character may be a male or female. I want it to be a build up relationship. There can be romance in it, ask if you want romance. I might ask you before starting if you don't say anything. I just want to make sure anyways. Ask for a private message!!!
Starter
Abandoned. Beatened. Injured. Hurt. Sorrow. It was all the he could describe what happened to him in the past. Nothing happy nor rainbow things ever happened to him... Ever. He was different. Different from everyone else in the he was would always run into people, but not literally running into them. People would poke fun of him from how different he was, so he ran away from home to the forest.

He hated that he was different from everyone else. The thing that made him different made everyone be scared of him or even try to be bigger than him. He just was sick of it, hearing it day after day. It was like someone calling you a liar when you didn't cheated on a test or even called someone that name. He would just want to pull out his hair, but he controlled himself not to do that. He didn't want to look bald at all.

He was only about eight years old when he had ran away from home and everyone else was making fun of him. He was isolated. Isolated from the whole world which was his goal from the very start. He was glad that he didn't had to hear anyone's voice to just think of them saying mean and cruel things to him. He felt like he was much happier, but he never smiled one bit. He did started to talk to himself since he did had no one to talk to for so long.

He was about roughly eighteen or even nineteen years old at the time now. He was probably going insane from not being social of talking to anyone. There were a few people that came to the came he was staying at, but he scared them off like it was nothing. He was starting to lonely at the fact he hasn't talked to anyone in ages, but it only been eight to nine years since he ran away. It was his decision to run away with no one stopping him from doing it.

He did want someone. Someone to just understand his pain that he was going threw. Someone that can fill the broken part of his heart and just someone to talk to. He knew that no one would stay long at him place since he just ends off scaring them when he doesn't even try to. Over the few years in his early teens, people would often come to his cabin. He would open the door and they would just run off without any second thought.

At this time and age of him being eighteen to nineteen, he was striving for someone to come. He was sitting on his chair and stared at door to see if anyone would knock onto it. It was no use though... There might been a rumor going around since he left. He looked down at his hand. There dirt on them from him cleaning around his place a bit since he had nothing better to do. His head then shot up when he heard a knock on his door. He had a weird feeling. A feeling that he longed for to have. He felt like this person might be the one he had been longing for the longest time. He got up from his seat and walked toward the door. He opened up the door in a slow manner, having it open all the way, said simply, "Hello..."

Attachments

• b12c51ed6619bf864c8636db7d6e9bac.jpg
    b12c51ed6619bf864c8636db7d6e9bac.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1
  • b12c51ed6619bf864c8636db7d6e9bac.jpg
    b12c51ed6619bf864c8636db7d6e9bac.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back