• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In the Shadows (full)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
I had an idea that I would love to with a group. Three or four in the group would work out perfect for this. Though more can be added to the group if there is enough interest in this plot.

A FBI agent, looking into the grizzly murders around the city. The bodies drained of all their blood, left unrecognizable. Some bodies are burnt. He works hard with his team to try and figrue out what is going on. There are a lot of dead ends. He catches a lead. The closer he gets to the killer, the more danger his life is in. But he has a protecter. She stays to the shadows. He never knows when she is there. She is sent from the high Council to deal with the killings. Not wanting more attention to brought to the situation. She has to find the killer or killers soon. After staying close to him for weeks even months. She starts to fall for him. Becoming more protective of him.

There is a group of vampires. The are going around killing humans. They are what the Council calls rogues. They don't no one to rule them. They are the most vile of all vampires. They love to take what they want. Blood is what they always want. They will kill and drain all the humans.

As the FBI agent gets closer to them. They start to go after the agent. Not wanting him to ruin all their fun. But they don't know about his protecter and she will keep it that way, as long as she can.

That is the base of the idea. Here is the list of spots.

Vampire Protector - @The Edwardian Edna

Rogue Vampire- @MurfBall353

Rogue Vampire- @Jinx

Rogue Vampire- @Tiny Dancer

This will be detailed. 2 plus paras per post. We will post in turn, so not to get it all disorganized. If you would like to do this. Comment below. Oh and please tell me what you want to play. And be willing commit to this rp. I look forward to hearing form all of you.

H8

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I would love to play a Female Rogue Vampire! I've had a lot of experience playing darker, more mysterious and creepy characters if thats what ur looking for~

I love commiting to rps that take lots of time.

Thanks~

MurfBall353

Last edited by a moderator:
MurfBall353 said:
Hey! I would love to play a Female Rogue Vampire! I've had a lot of experience playing darker, more mysterious and creepy characters if thats what ur looking for~
Sure!!!! Yes that is what I am going for!!! I would be happy to have you :)

Hey, just a quick question, will vampire character development be allowed? That would be cool if they bonded, or heck killed eachother.

MurfBall353 said:
Hey, just a quick question, will vampire character development be allowed? That would be cool if they bonded, or heck killed eachother.
Yes it will be allowed. :) develop away :)

I'm interested. I just need to be notified what other roles are available besides the Vampire Rouges, if that's okay.

[QUOTE="The Edwardian Edna]I'm interested. I just need to be notified what other roles are available besides the Vampire Rouges, if that's okay.

[/QUOTE]
Well the rogues and the FBI agent. The agent would be male though. Though if you wanted you could be the partner to the FBI agent.

H8becomesyou said:
Well the rogues and the FBI agent. The agent would be male though. Though if you wanted you could be the partner to the FBI agent.
The partner to the FBI agent sounds good enough for me. What gender would the partner have to be, male or female?

[QUOTE="The Edwardian Edna]The partner to the FBI agent sounds good enough for me. What gender would the partner have to be, male or female?

[/QUOTE]
Either is fine really. That would be up to you really. :)

[QUOTE="The Edwardian Edna]Ok. I'll probably play as a female, since the FBI agent is a male.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back