• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In the mood for something TEKKEN style...

The Dark Creator

Not fun at parties
So i'm procrastinating listening to Vrede by BATAAR (Theme song of my favorite character in Tekken 7) and i suddenly got in the mood for a roleplay where there's basically a family fued where blood is spilled. I'm expecting one person to find interest in this, but if enough people become interested in it, i'll kill this interest check, and reopen it in a group interest check.
Modern fantasy, any length, atleast decent detail. Magic allowed, and we will not only discuss the family, but the cause of the fighting and sides as well.​

im interested. Tekken is one of my favorite fighting games (I've played T3, T4, and TTT2)

The family will be blood thirsty for eachother... And romance in this roleplay would be extremely unusual... considering the roleplay would be about a family turned violent. If you dont mean this, then please explain.

I mean although the original Tekken itself is dark and moody, there were humorous moments to be found in it for sure in order to keep the story from becoming completely depressing like Paul Phoenix and Marshall Law's antics for example, i'm thinking that the RP could do with at least some comedic moments like those, at least every now and then, as for the romance element, although Jin didn't reciprocate Xiaoyu's feelings, she still loves him either way and refuses to give up trying, something like that for romance maybe?

I just had a thought, since Tekken 7 included Akuma, as a guest character, is it alright if i include a guest character in the form of Venom from the movie maybe? got inspired after listening to the song from Eminem, please say no if you don't like the idea.​

Not a fan of marvel, and this isnt actual fandom, it's only based off the story.

No i know that, i was just saying that since its something similar, i was wondering if small amounts of comedy and romance can be included, also, just one last try, i definitely can't include Venom? or at the very least base an idea from the concept of his character maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back