• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"Hmm, those two sound like they can pose a problem to my little plan. Especially the one that broke apart. Though I think I can handle them, but I'll need more information before trying anything."

The highwayman looked rather confused clearing his throat, agitated by the dirt and dust in the tunnel. "Ya know. Humans? Yeah..kinda need air to breathe!" he snapped reminding the figure the bandit was in a bit of a dark, and not very air proficient tunnel.

The highwayman looked rather confused clearing his throat, agitated by the dirt and dust in the tunnel. "Ya know. Humans? Yeah..kinda need air to breathe!" he snapped reminding the figure the bandit was in a bit of a dark, and not very air proficient tunnel.

@Yura

Suddenly realizing that his new ally could suffocate in the tunnel, Flagg shoves him forward." My apologies. I forgot that humans don't do well in these kind of places. Just keep crawling forward and you'll see the entrance. And don't worry, I will be right behind you the whole time." 

@Yura

Suddenly realizing that his new ally could suffocate in the tunnel, Flagg shoves him forward." My apologies. I forgot that humans don't do well in these kind of places. Just keep crawling forward and you'll see the entrance. And don't worry, I will be right behind you the whole time." 

Noirvose crawled forward as he agreed making his way to what seemed to be a hidden area. Again, it was too dark for him to see as he had been accustomed to darkness no more dark than alit with the damp light of a streetlamp or lantern. His feet hit the ground after rolling practically out of the tunnel unto the surprisingly flat surface that would be the floor.

Noirvose crawled forward as he agreed making his way to what seemed to be a hidden area. Again, it was too dark for him to see as he had been accustomed to darkness no more dark than alit with the damp light of a streetlamp or lantern. His feet hit the ground after rolling practically out of the tunnel unto the surprisingly flat surface that would be the floor.

After crawling through the tunnel for a few minutes, Noirvose sees the tunnel's entrance in front of him him. And just as he saw it, Flagg grabs him with one of his hands and pushes him out of the tunnel. Afterwards, Flagg crawls out of the large hole, revealing six foot tall figure wearing a dirty suit and a brown hat to hide his monstrous face from the sun." Well, Noirvose, I hope your ready for your life to change, Because with my help, you are going to become a winner!"

the_boogeyman_is_coming_by_lordnetsua-d737mam.jpg

aN0RZY9.jpg

Mx0OkKB.jpg

Surprised, the girl's eyes seemed to light up when he mentioned his own journey to be a mage. Standing up as he did, as to not make him feel any inferior with those who looked down on him for being a child, there were stars in her eyes as she fondly spoke.

"A mage? My, that's what I have sought to become as well! Or, as I can recall, was always. It's in my interests to become a sage, and as you may have seen, I have a fair bit of spells up my sleeve as well! Nature is my specialty, though I've been doing my best to branch to other magics as well."

"And failing."

"Alas, yes, I've had my fair share of struggles. But enough about me, I'm Aiza, and no need for formalities as 'Ms. or Misses'. Yura is such a reputable name, it suits you so! Tell me about yourself, what spells do you know, and are there any to your mastery or preference? I'll be happy to try and assist you in any way I can!"

Subtly bringing her hand up and down in quick succession, she gave him a friendly handshake with their interlocked hands. But unlike the soft-spoken congenial sociability that Aiza had, Luc's expression remained stern, coldly scouting the area for any signs of danger, seemingly opposed to speaking to the child they had recently saved.

"C'mon, we shouldn't stay around too long. The brigand could bring some of his friends if we stick around."

Waiting to hear her following fotsteps, Aiza gently tugged the child by the hand, before looking at the woman from earlier as well, gently cocking her head a few times with a grin over her face, as if signalling for her to come along as well. 

"Ah, Yura, my paramour and I-" "Shut up, you don't even know what that means." "-right. We're looking for someone, and with that, we're a bit in our own world journey as well. We've visited a fair number of places, and if you seek so to see the world, we'd be happy to accompany you. Right, Lucas?"

The knight didn't speak, but he showed his own kind of consideration by waiting for Aiza to catch up before walking again, serving as a sort of guard for the bound dangers in the falling daylight set in the forest. They probably didn't have time to walk too far if they were heading anywhere particular, though Luc reached into one of the few pockets held around his belt, pulling out a remnant. The shard gently glowed when he touched it, and began to hover in front of him. Luc pulled it a little off to his left, and a few linked dots appeared among it's surface, jagged lines connecting each one, while a triangle flashed in the middle.

"We're in a pretty dense forest right now, the nearest village is most likely the one you came from Yura, and the next through this woodland is still pretty far. we might camp a little around here..."

Pressing his gloved hand into a spot on the hovering shard, it would leave a red square. The glowing of it would dim, though it would still remained hovered by his side.

"Is that so? From the looks of it, the substratum of this forest makes it perfect to be one clad of wildberries. We could always have those."

@Yura

@Scarlet_MCRP

@Yura

Noirevose looked at first looked caught off guard by the monstrous appearance of the beastly figure. He was taller, menacing, and overall just terrifying to any human. But the highwayman didn't care anymore, he cast away his fear mentally. "You got it. I always did like the winning side." he said smirking in the dark.

Surprised, the girl's eyes seemed to light up when he mentioned his own journey to be a mage. Standing up as he did, as to not make him feel any inferior with those who looked down on him for being a child, there were stars in her eyes as she fondly spoke.

"A mage? My, that's what I have sought to become as well! Or, as I can recall, was always. It's in my interests to become a sage, and as you may have seen, I have a fair bit of spells up my sleeve as well! Nature is my specialty, though I've been doing my best to branch to other magics as well."

"And failing."

"Alas, yes, I've had my fair share of struggles. But enough about me, I'm Aiza, and no need for formalities as 'Ms. or Misses'. Yura is such a reputable name, it suits you so! Tell me about yourself, what spells do you know, and are there any to your mastery or preference? I'll be happy to try and assist you in any way I can!"

Subtly bringing her hand up and down in quick succession, she gave him a friendly handshake with their interlocked hands. But unlike the soft-spoken congenial sociability that Aiza had, Luc's expression remained stern, coldly scouting the area for any signs of danger, seemingly opposed to speaking to the child they had recently saved.

"C'mon, we shouldn't stay around too long. The brigand could bring some of his friends if we stick around."

Waiting to hear her following fotsteps, Aiza gently tugged the child by the hand, before looking at the woman from earlier as well, gently cocking her head a few times with a grin over her face, as if signalling for her to come along as well. 

"Ah, Yura, my paramour and I-" "Shut up, you don't even know what that means." "-right. We're looking for someone, and with that, we're a bit in our own world journey as well. We've visited a fair number of places, and if you seek so to see the world, we'd be happy to accompany you. Right, Lucas?"

The knight didn't speak, but he showed his own kind of consideration by waiting for Aiza to catch up before walking again, serving as a sort of guard for the bound dangers in the falling daylight set in the forest. They probably didn't have time to walk too far if they were heading anywhere particular, though Luc reached into one of the few pockets held around his belt, pulling out a remnant. The shard gently glowed when he touched it, and began to hover in front of him. Luc pulled it a little off to his left, and a few linked dots appeared among it's surface, jagged lines connecting each one, while a triangle flashed in the middle.

"We're in a pretty dense forest right now, the nearest village is most likely the one you came from Yura, and the next through this woodland is still pretty far. we might camp a little around here..."

Pressing his gloved hand into a spot on the hovering shard, it would leave a red square. The glowing of it would dim, though it would still remained hovered by his side.

"Is that so? From the looks of it, the substratum of this forest makes it perfect to be one clad of wildberries. We could always have those."

@Yura

@Scarlet_MCRP

Yura looked unsure at first, but smiled shyly. "I would love to join you..it would be great." he said blushing at the maiden who so guided him by hand. "I excel in healing magic, but I can also command some elemental magic. And I summon eidolons from the spirit's plane to aid me in the most dire of situations." he said trying to explain his ability to defend himself so he didn't seem all that childish.

Looking to Lucas, he frowned at the way he spoke to the kind female. "Forgive me for my boldness sir Knight. But this lady shouldn't be a victim to such a harsh tongue." he said more passively as if to calmly remind him to be nicer.

October---*her smile shrunk a bit, knowing none of these people was the one calling for her. * "I'm sorry but I can't stay I must find someone." *she seemed a bit distracted now not listening fully to their conversation. She looked around sensing the one she was looking for was somewhere in the forest. *

@Yura @Entarriance

Last edited by a moderator:
Noirevose looked at first looked caught off guard by the monstrous appearance of the beastly figure. He was taller, menacing, and overall just terrifying to any human. But the highwayman didn't care anymore, he cast away his fear mentally. "You got it. I always did like the winning side." he said smirking in the dark.

"Now that that's out of the way, we should look for an easy target like a small village or something like that. Because I'm starting to feel very hungry, and only one thing is going to satisfy that hunger."

With a sly smile, he simply replied "I don't trust you, which is why I want you to come along, so I can keep an eye on you. I think it makes sense" He began to move, shielding his eyes from the sun "And I havn't visited civilization in a while, so this should be interesting"

@Scarlet_MCRP

@Rock And Roll Boy

Redd rode on horseback on his way to town, or at least what he was told was the way to town. His hood covered most of his face, his armor creaked and rattled as the horse stepped. His large two handed steel war-hammer secured to his back. The horse came to a halt, bucking onto his hind legs. "Steady Doe-eyes!" the man gruffly spat at the horse. "we'll get you food and water when we can. It seems we're here anyway." He unmounted from the steed and led the dark toned horse through the town as the metal plates on his boots and the steel horseshoes intimidatingly made loud metallic clicks on the cobblestone. 
2mtmCUE.png

With a sly smile, he simply replied "I don't trust you, which is why I want you to come along, so I can keep an eye on you. I think it makes sense" He began to move, shielding his eyes from the sun "And I havn't visited civilization in a while, so this should be interesting"

@Scarlet_MCRP

@Rock And Roll Boy

Lily--." you don't trust me? That's fine I don't even know you but I'm not going with you.“ *she sounded offended as she raised her voice and crosses her arms. * "I don't know any of you I came here for a swim in the lake so I'm not leaving." 

A small bluejay sat perched on a rock. It was preening itself, picking out feathers and wiping it's face with it's light blue wings. It's beady eyes stared at the few people gathered around the lake. It hopped near the edge of the rock, interested in their conversation. 

How might a bluejay be interested in the conversations of beings with comprehensive thought? Simple. The bluejay was capable of comprehensive thought as well.

Along with the ability to shape shift, but that could be considered a side note.

The beautiful bird tweeted a simple melody and continued eavesdropping.

image.jpeg

Redd picked up a few apples from an empty vendors stand, hoping nobody noticed, he slipped them into his pouch and fed one to his horse. Quickly jumping onto the steed he trotted back into the woods, not finding anything of interest, he followed the faint murmur of conversation in the woods, staying in the deep woods he watched with interest as the people had their conversation. He slid off the dark steed and pulled his reigns as he walked towards the people, his hood pulled over his face to hide his identity, his armor clattered loudly and his boots clicked on the occasional stone.

Lily--." you don't trust me? That's fine I don't even know you but I'm not going with you.“ *she sounded offended as she raised her voice and crosses her arms. * "I don't know any of you I came here for a swim in the lake so I'm not leaving." 

I'm just going to continue, since rock and roll boy had gone inactive)

"ha ha" he chuckled darkly, as if there was some sort of inside joke "enjoy your swim" he turned and walked away, carrying Izumi in his arms. His steps were now heavy as he made his way through the forest, determined to keep going until he could find civilization

Dudtde8.jpg

2j588GA.jpg

"A-as if! I'm not going to take orders from some ecclecsiastical junior chaplain as yourself-"

"And alas, you use titles as so? Old habits die hard, perhaps?"

"Sh.."

Scoffing at his partner, he swung his blade down among the shrubberies, slicing into the vegetation that blocked their way. Of course, deforestation wasn't his intent at all, though simply ivys wouldn't cause him to follow a different traversion nonetheless. He felt like some measly child in her eyes, and it was even worst that while this child bore tounge that spoke with formalities, he spoke to him complaisantly. It frustrated him, and he had to keep his gaze balanced on the two following close behind, his map, and the woodland pathway ahead of him. Civilization can't be considered far from where they stood, though the forests were dense, and perhaps camping out was the wisest choice as of now.

"Healing magic?  Implausible! Next to forestry, farmakeftios is my secondary. I'm sure we wouldn't have gotten far if I didn't know otherwise, though I'd at least like to believe my skills are sufficient. I don't know anything awfully complex."

Comically raising her free hand, she knocked on the side of her head a few times as if imitating the ardor of inaccuracy.

"Alas, elemental magic and summoning is far out of my reach, I believe that with your stance and articulation, you may even be well more informed than me! Perhaps once we come to encounter an area of respite, you can enlighten me! I'd be happy to learn any foreign material you have to offer."

"Hey, do you hear anything? I hear footfall as so..."

@Yura

@AnyoneInTheForestReally

I'm just going to continue, since rock and roll boy had gone inactive)

"ha ha" he chuckled darkly, as if there was some sort of inside joke "enjoy your swim" he turned and walked away, carrying Izumi in his arms. His steps were now heavy as he made his way through the forest, determined to keep going until he could find civilization

((okay hopefully they come back @Rock And Roll Boy..))

Lily---*looks back at him glaring mad that he just brushed her off so easy. she was a little concerned what he was going to do with the unconscious girl, thinking about it made her more concerned, she ran back and grabbed her jacket and the one candle that fell from Izumi's bag and ran after the guy.* "Hey wait...*she was panting a bit* "What do you plan to do with her?"

Redd pulled his horse's reigns as he walked into the small clearing towards Lilly "are you okay?" He asked quietly, he held his head high even though it was covered by his hood. His dark cape covered his armor making him look like a more simple person. 

Redd pulled his horse's reigns as he walked into the small clearing towards Lilly "are you okay?" He asked quietly, he held his head high even though it was covered by his hood. His dark cape covered his armor making him look like a more simple person. 

Lily---*stops running and looked over at this new person then back at the man carrying the unconscious girl. She was getting nervous now thinking she might have walked into a trap.* "sorry I, uh I gotta get her."

@Yohimitsu @Knightling

he paused and glanced back at lily, then the hooded figure "I'm going to find a village, to get medical attention" he replied casually then added I don't super either of you could point me in the right direction?"

Lily--*laughs a little feeling relieved, and shakes her head* "medical attention you're kidding right? she fainted give it another minute she'll wake up." *walks closer to them* "your almost spilling everything out of her bag you know, you should be careful how you hold someone."

Redd tied his horse to a tree and gave him an apple from one of his satchels. "you know town is the other way right?" he pulled his hood off, and walked towards the other man, picking up the passed out girl's fallen items. "Do you need help? You look like you're struggling to hold her." he smirked a bit

Rex raised an eyebrow in slight confusion when Lily spoke, then blinked and slowly replied "Uh, maybe not medical attention, but atleast food, this girl seem starved, that much I'm sure we could all agree on" He fidged Izumi in his arms, the weight was no problem, balance was as he tried to adjust. With both hands occupied, he found it impossible to steady her bag "Somebody just grab the bag, it'll be easier that way" He turned in the correct direction "Think we could use the horse?"

Lily----*walked over and grabbed her bag.* "A bag this full might have food in it. but you can't really feed food to someone unconscious." *she went to put the candle bag in her bag for her but as she opened it she was shocked, like it electrocuted her. It startled her it made her drop the bag.* "ow what the hell was that?' *she shook her hand in pain*

Redd headed over and untied the horse bringing him close, Redd held his arms out "here I'll put her on the horse safely, unless you want to keep carrying her?" Lilly getting zapped grasped his attention "are you okay? Must be protected with magic."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back