• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

He stood up and took a step back to give Isrie some space as she picked Izumi up, then glanced over at the purple hair girl with an amused smirk "I'm albino, I'm supposed to look pale. This forest is just Full of oddities, yourself included" Placing his hands in his pocket, he gave a shrug "Sounds like an invitation, and I havn't got anything better to do. You're comin' along with us" He gave a grin as he turned to follow Isrie

purple hair girl (Lily)---*raises her eyebrows* "why would I come with you guys I don't even know you. Looks over at Isrie crossing her arms* "do you thInk it's a good idea to pick her up? just splash some water on her face she'll be fine."

@Rock And Roll Boy

Yura frowned at the forest like area and suddenly yelped having his wrist grabbed from behind. "Eek! Wh-wha?!" He exclaimed as what seemed to be a bandit, or highwayman was trying to either mug him, or kidnap him. "My, you're awfully young to be by yourself aint'cha there kiddo?" He asked as Yura tried to pull away. "O-ow! L-let go of me you creep!" He instinctively said being a pacificist in nature. The bandit smirked picking him up over his shoulder. "Heh, you'll fetch for some fine coin, nice looking enough." Yura screamed at the idea struggling. "Ahhhh!! N-no no no! Let go of meee!!" He demanded as the man smirked beginning to move.

October- *A girl in who seemed to be in her late 20's in an old Victorian dress, with long white hair and pale skin as white as her hair. She appeared almost out of thin air, without a noise. She looked helpless, fragile, and weak. "You need to put the boy down. You will not be fetching coin as you say tonight."

october_zpsaefgxa2n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
75BtY05.jpg
"Drop the knave where you stand. God's mercy won't be cast on you if you believe so otherwise."

Hearing the distressed call of a young boy, Luc Sterling shoved his way through the vegetation, an ascetic glare set on his face. The young man held a distinct looking sword in hand, but nonetheless, the air that he brought about him declared that he was none less than a knight. Whether it be of the nearby village, who knows. Coming across towards the cry for help, Luc only came across a young women appearing to be around her 20s, appearing to weak and fragile, approaching the man instead.

gbG08xL.jpg
   "Hey, Luc, wait up!!"

[SIZE= 14px]A timid young women would follow quickly after him, Luc putting his arm out in front of her, stopping her from going any further. Throughout the years he has been alive, he has seen numerous things, whether it be across the forests or the kingdom he had originally named his home. The fragile women was most likely far from her own appearances, bright blue eyes glaring down the bandit, and the women, nonetheless. The women with light, strawberry blonde hair gently pulled on his scarf from behind, an expression of utmost concern on her face.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]"H-hey, shouldn't we provide any sort of assistment...? They both look in trouble..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]One hand firmly remained on the sword that he held, the other protectively held out to the young women that followed him. He awaited the next actions of either the bandit or the white-haired woman. While he didn't doubt his own ability to be able to stop the bandit, he couldn't read the faux fragile expression of the woman, refusing to believe that she seems to be as weak as her semblance portrays itself to be. It's one's perception of others which could lead to one's downfall. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px] @Scarlet_MCRP[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]@Yura  [/SIZE]

October---*she half turned her head looking at the two new people to come, but didn't want to completly turn away and loose focus of the young boy being kidnapped. She didn't want any casualties and although the new guy 'Luc' looked like he knows his way around a fight , the young girl with him looked like she could be a bigger hindrance than anything else.*

Yura froze and gasped as the man growled. "B..back off! All ye! Unless you want the little kid to become fish bait, I suggest ye turn around. And walk away." He threatened firmly. His anger was the only thing hiding his fear of the now three people challenging him and his prey, especially the one with the ornate sword. He was..frightened. And he didn't want to admit to it.

@Scarlet_MCRP

@Entarriance

Dudtde8.jpg

KNUdDhP.jpg

"Aiza!"

Barking her name, as if like a dog, he quickly took a step forward. The moment that he took a step forward, there was a sound of glass breaking, and his entire form would have disappeared in an instant, the split second before his disappearance showing that numerous bits of him had quickly broken into shards, like fragments of glass, before disappearing altogether. The bandit would've felt something strong quickly grasp at his feet, the young woman, Aiza, had both of her hands pressed against eachother softly, as if in prayer. Her eyes remained locked onto the man, and despite her gentle, soft looking expression, the tendrils of vines and stalk continued to crawl up the bandits legs and torso, keeping a firm grip on him.

Soon enough, the man should have felt something cold, hard, and sharp press into the front of his neck. Numerous shards appearing to collect from thin air, into the apperance of a fairly young-looking man once more. A bitter, inhospital glare was met with the bandit's own eyes, the sword slowly digging itself into his skin, the feeling of sharp, gilded metal merely a feather pressure away from cutting his neck to draw blood. On the other hand, the vines that kept the man binded to the ground gently reached for the child, like arms, Aiza's concenration unfaltering with her focus on the vegetation that grew, ocassionally mumbling under a whispered breath.

"Let the child go, or I'll be happy to allow you to face your atonement in hell."

"Lucas, please, I'm sure he's terrified.."

@Yura

@Scarlet_MCRP

"Aiza!"

Barking her name, as if like a dog, he quickly took a step forward. The moment that he took a step forward, there was a sound of glass breaking, and his entire form would have disappeared in an instant, the split second before his disappearance showing that numerous bits of him had quickly broken into shards, like fragments of glass, before disappearing altogether. The bandit would've felt something strong quickly grasp at his feet, the young woman, Aiza, had both of her hands pressed against eachother softly, as if in prayer. Her eyes remained locked onto the man, and despite her gentle, soft looking expression, the tendrils of vines and stalk continued to crawl up the bandits legs and torso, keeping a firm grip on him.

Soon enough, the man should have felt something cold, hard, and sharp press into the front of his neck. Numerous shards appearing to collect from thin air, into the apperance of a fairly young-looking man once more. A bitter, inhospital glare was met with the bandit's own eyes, the sword slowly digging itself into his skin, the feeling of sharp, gilded metal merely a feather pressure away from cutting his neck to draw blood. On the other hand, the vines that kept the man binded to the ground gently reached for the child, like arms, Aiza's concenration unfaltering with her focus on the vegetation that grew, ocassionally mumbling under a whispered breath.

"Let the child go, or I'll be happy to allow you to face your atonement in hell."

"Lucas, please, I'm sure he's terrified.."

@Yura

@Scarlet_MCRP

The bandit shook clearly unhinged after what he had just saw. Shards of another person? A woman who controls nature? He had never seen anything like it before. He looked heavily disturbed with a lump in his throat. "A-l-alright! Alright! You win! I'll give ya the kid.." He surrendered clearly too frightened and too intimidated to challenge further with the duo. Yura looked surprised as the highwayman looked to the man who glared so fiercely. "Go ahead. Take the brat." He gruffly growled at him looking fiercely back as if angry that his prey had gotten taken from him so forcefully.

aN0RZY9.jpg

Mx0OkKB.jpg

Looking up from his hold against the man, Aiza's hands dropped down from its stance in prayer, and the vines and plants fell back to the ground, bringing the child gently along with them until he made a gentle "thud" onto the ground. Nodding her head, Luc dug the metal of the blade into his neck sharple one last time, and cleanly, like a papercut, a thin cut was formed around the bandit's neck, drawing blood. Letting go, he used the tip of the blade to prod his back, forcing him to make his leave. A wolf-like stare followed the man as he left, and Aiza quickly shuffled over to the child. Falling to her knees to she was about his height, a soft smile laced with concern fell over her, holding her hand out to the young boy.

"Are you alright? I'm sure that was scary. What were you doing out here in the forests alone, anyway? Did you get lost?"

"We gotta go before dusk comes."

Luc's previous voice of formality immediately dropped, seeing that the main threat had left, He spoke rather informally and friendly once he was left with Aiza, aside from the young woman with white hair that stood not far from them.

"Hey, be considerate, will you? I'm sure that he's scared, we should at least bring him with us until we find out where his home is. We can take you back home, okay?"

"Eugh..."

Submissive to the woman's sterner yet all the more quiet volume, he stood as a bystander less than a foot away from where she was kneeling, scouting the area for any more threats that could pose to the group. 

@Yura

@Scarlet_MCRP

Looking up from his hold against the man, Aiza's hands dropped down from its stance in prayer, and the vines and plants fell back to the ground, bringing the child gently along with them until he made a gentle "thud" onto the ground. Nodding her head, Luc dug the metal of the blade into his neck sharple one last time, and cleanly, like a papercut, a thin cut was formed around the bandit's neck, drawing blood. Letting go, he used the tip of the blade to prod his back, forcing him to make his leave. A wolf-like stare followed the man as he left, and Aiza quickly shuffled over to the child. Falling to her knees to she was about his height, a soft smile laced with concern fell over her, holding her hand out to the young boy.

"Are you alright? I'm sure that was scary. What were you doing out here in the forests alone, anyway? Did you get lost?"

"We gotta go before dusk comes."

Luc's previous voice of formality immediately dropped, seeing that the main threat had left, He spoke rather informally and friendly once he was left with Aiza, aside from the young woman with white hair that stood not far from them.

"Hey, be considerate, will you? I'm sure that he's scared, we should at least bring him with us until we find out where his home is. We can take you back home, okay?"

"Eugh..."

Submissive to the woman's sterner yet all the more quiet volume, he stood as a bystander less than a foot away from where she was kneeling, scouting the area for any more threats that could pose to the group. 

@Yura

@Scarlet_MCRP

Yura shook his head. "Thank you for saving me. But..I was merely venturing miss. That would be a nice offer though. If that's alright...I've already caused you quite a bit of trouble." He said putting a nervous hand behind his head looking rather forlorn and guilty for having these strangers helped him so suddenly. Yura grasped the girl's hand looking embarrassed, a noticeable red color spreading across his face as he stood up. His features were quite something in terms of no normal villager. His snow white hair, his blue crystal eyes, and his vestments made him seem more like a priestly type than anything else even if he wasn't a member of the clergy.

@Yura

While the Highwayman is fleeing through the forest, a clawed hand reaches out from a large hole near a tree and grabs his ankle. The bandit than finds himself being dragged inside of said hole before finding himself inside of a small, dark tunnel. And just as he was dragged into the tunnel, he hears a raspy voice somewhere in front of him." Hello, friend. Sorry for my little ' forceful invitation', but I'm afraid that I didn't have any other options."

The highwayman looked horrified and clearly could be sounding horrified. "Th-the hell?! Who are ya?! Get off me!!" He roared in fear quickly beginning to struggle within the black darkness that was the tunnel that surrounded them trying to escape this stranger's grasp.

@Barbas 

Yura shook his head. "Thank you for saving me. But..I was merely venturing miss. That would be a nice offer though. If that's alright...I've already caused you quite a bit of trouble." He said putting a nervous hand behind his head looking rather forlorn and guilty for having these strangers helped him so suddenly. Yura grasped the girl's hand looking embarrassed, a noticeable red color spreading across his face as he stood up. His features were quite something in terms of no normal villager. His snow white hair, his blue crystal eyes, and his vestments made him seem more like a priestly type than anything else even if he wasn't a member of the clergy.

October---*looked over at Yura and the other two with a soft smile on her face.* "I'm glad your okay but they're right you shouldn't be out here alone you never know who, or what you might come across."

October---*looked over at Yura and the other two with a soft smile on her face.* "I'm glad your okay but they're right you shouldn't be out here alone you never know who, or what you might come across."

Yura sighed almost pouting mingling his hands nervously. "I-I know..I wasn't going far! I was just..wondering what it was like out here. I've never ventured this far and my father said I can defend myself.." He tried to reason looking quite upset at himself. "He's right after all..I'm too delicate. That ruffian had no problem overpowering me. If you didn't come..who knows what he would've done to me?" He said to himself frowning more deeply.

@Yura

The Bandit feels himself being dragged deeper into the tunnels." There no need for any panicking, boy. I just wanted to discuss a little 'business proposition' with you."

October---"don't be upset you can always learn to defend yourself." *her voice was soft and soothing, made you feel warm and confident, she walked a few steps closer to him.* "if you want to be shown around this forest I have no problems showing you." *she bows* "forgive my manners my name is October."

@Yura

@Barbas

The bandit growled kicking at the hand that was grabbing his foot. "I ain't gonna need yer business! Let go of me you damned creep! I got better people to steal, kids to cheat, people to do!" He exclaimed quite vulgarly. Seems this highwayman was more awful than before, disgusting. It was good that whomever dragged him away did so...Or was it? 

October---"don't be upset you can always learn to defend yourself." *her voice was soft and soothing, made you feel warm and confident, she walked a few steps closer to him.* "if you want to be shown around this forest I have no problems showing you." *she bows* "forgive my manners my name is October."

@Yura

Yura blushed looking quite embarrassed at the proposition. "Um.a-alright. My name is Yura, I'm a mage and summoner from a village not too far from here." He said sheepishly looking at his feet.  "I know how to fight...a little." He said not sounding very confident in that manner. Unbeknownst to them, he was right. Yura was a actual decent fighter, but he did everything in his path not to fight.

October---"a mage?! ahh how I miss magicks" *she put her hand up to the pendent around her neck, closing her eyes thinking back to an old time when she had magick herself.* "Yura, are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable going back to town?"

October---"a mage?! ahh how I miss magicks" *she put her hand up to the pendent around her neck, closing her eyes thinking back to an old time when she had magick herself.* "Yura, are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable going back to town?"

Yura frowned deeply. "I..I told my father I would be going on a trip. I..want to see the world and become a better mage. And a better son. I'm always so timid and shy, but my father always tells me "It's alright my son. Just stay behind me, and I will protect you form anything." I don't want to be the baby behind his back..." He explained sheepishly. Seems the summoner had quite low self esteem, but did have somewhat of a virtuous cause.

@Yura

The Bandit feels another set of claws digging into his back while the voice begins to sound unhinged."Why you little, ungrateful bastard! I give you an opportunity to improve your pathetic life, and in return you insult me!"

@Yura

The Bandit feels another set of claws digging into his back while the voice begins to sound unhinged."Why you little, ungrateful bastard! I give you an opportunity to improve your pathetic life, and in return you insult me!"

The bandit growled and exclaimed defiantly. "Just..what the hell are you huh?!" He practically yelled sounding both a mix of angry and afraid of the new voice and entity offering him a new chance at life apparently. He didn't know who this creature, person, or whatever they were was gripping to him.

@Yura

The Bandit could feel the claws slowly leave his back " I go by a few names, but for now you can call me Flagg. As for what I am, well, you can say that I'm the thing that children fear is lurking beneath their beds."

@Yura

The Bandit could feel the claws slowly leave his back " I go by a few names, but for now you can call me Flagg. As for what I am, well, you can say that I'm the thing that children fear is lurking beneath their beds."

The highwayman looked rather unnerved, but more confused about this creature that identified as "Flagg". "Riiight..I'm Noirvose (NO-OR-VOE-S), so you wanna actually bring me to a habitable place? Or we just gonna stay in this dark tunnel like rats?" He asked raising an eyebrow still being in the confining space of the dark tunnel underground.

The highwayman looked rather unnerved, but more confused about this creature that identified as "Flagg". "Riiight..I'm Noirvose (NO-OR-VOE-S), so you wanna actually bring me to a habitable place? Or we just gonna stay in this dark tunnel like rats?" He asked raising an eyebrow still being in the confining space of the dark tunnel underground.

The Bandit could feel his ankle being released as Flagg continued to speak. "Oh, we'll leave this little tunnel, but first, you have to answer a question that I've been wanting to ask. You see, some commotion above ground woke me up from my little nap, and since you were in quite a hurry, I think you were involved. So tell me, what happened?"

The Bandit could feel his ankle being released as Flagg continued to speak. "Oh, we'll leave this little tunnel, but first, you have to answer a question that I've been wanting to ask. You see, some commotion above ground woke me up from my little nap, and since you were in quite a hurry, I think you were involved. So tell me, what happened?"

The highwayman nodded as best he could and began explaining everything. From his initial beginning into mugging a man on the trail, to finding Yura, his attempt to kidnap Yura for selling, and eventually his loss at the hands of the strange individuals that both shattered at will and controlled nature to overthrow him and rescue the young man.

The highwayman nodded as best he could and began explaining everything. From his initial beginning into mugging a man on the trail, to finding Yura, his attempt to kidnap Yura for selling, and eventually his loss at the hands of the strange individuals that both shattered at will and controlled nature to overthrow him and rescue the young man.

"Hmm, those two sound like they can pose a problem to my little plan. Especially the one that broke apart. Though I think I can handle them, but I'll need more information before trying anything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back