• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In Shambles - Character Applications

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Form

Name:
Species:
Powers/spells:
Nonmagical skills: (A rough idea- No need to list them all.)
Fashion sense:
Appearance:

Mine

Name: President Willow Seavey
Species: Mermaid
Powers/spells: Standard powers, freshwater variant. Singing causes trance and slight suggestibility. Controls water in liquid form.
Nonmagical skills: Convincing the masses to vote for her by any means she deems fit, sailing, leading the Paranormal Council of the Greenstone Harbor area
Fashion sense: If it's navy blue, royal blue, sea green, white, or any combination thereof, she'll favor it. She's particularly fond of a pair of sterling silver earrings that look like admiralty anchors.
Appearance: She's got a medium, hourglass shaped build, with straight hair usually kept in a bun. Rounded jawline, gentle brow, dark eyes, and average nose. In human form, her hair is black and her skin chestnut, but in mermaid form her skin is tinted with a color similar to verdigris, and her hair pine green. Her tail-fin is similar to that of a lake trout.

Name: Sorin Dalca
Species: Vampire
Powers/spells: Standard powers, plus weather powers, turning people, and shapeshifting into a wolf
Nonmagical skills: Humor, swordsmanship, fishing
Fashion sense: Mostly jeans and a white t-shirt. He has practically millions of them.
Appearance: Heavy set and tall, with an even shape of body. Tall face, with an evenly sloping jawline, upturned nose, steady brow, pronounced canines, sideburns, and dark blue eyes. Long, titian hair and pale skin.

Name: Dr. Jewel Krattenstein
Species: Troll
Powers/spells: Healing, mineral control
Nonmagical skills: General medicine, Sewing, embroidery
Fashion sense: Mostly patterned, often dresses and other clothing between casual and professional
Appearance: Average height and skinny, with sandy skin tone and ash blonde hair. Pointed ears, short horns, narrow nose, green eyes, and slight wrinkling.

Name: Therese Falcon
Species: Human
Powers/spells: N/A
Nonmagical skills: Hand-to-hand combat, marksmanship, conflict de-escalation
Fashion sense: A casual, feminine style, incorporating both bright and muted colors.
Appearance: Average height, with a build between hourglass and topheavy, and skin in the darker range of olive. Long, curly, black hair usually kept under a rainbow bandanna. Square jaw, high arched eyebrows, green eyes, and average nose.

Name: Francis Sato
Species: Shapeshifter
Powers/spells: Standard
Nonmagical skills: Singing obscure songs, general animal care,
Fashion sense: Mostly graphic tees, cargo pants, and whatever your average geek might wear.
Appearance: Short, thin, with a slim jaw and black hair of moderate length, and black eyes that are narrow and monolid. Slightly curved brow, pronounced canines, flared nose.

Last edited:
Name: Gabriel Cadish
Species: Human
Powers/spells: None
Nonmagical skills: (A rough idea- No need to list them all.) Skilled at archery and hunting, An excellent listener.
Fashion sense: Baggier clothing, sweatshirts, and a red bandanna tied around his neck
Appearance: Shorter and slight of build, with a slightly rounder face. Bluish-Green eyes, light blonde hair. Usually has a slight sunburn across his nose and cheekbones.

Gabe is also selectively mute. I am planning on having him communicate primarily through sign language, so long as that is alright with you!

Name: Joannie Mcoffey
Species: Vampire
Power/Spells: Vampirism, Turning humans to vampires
Non-magical abilities: Marksmanship, and nomad survival skills. Has excellent vision, and is quite strong despite her petite size.

Fashion sense: Wide-brimmed hats and , long, worn leather dusters to avoid sun damage. Wears high waisted jeans, button ups, and boots underneath.
Appearance:
Her height is 5'1, and she weighs about 190lbs.

Last edited:
Name: Marina Odeletta Delmar
Species: Merflok
Powers/spells: Marina can breathe underwater and is able to also communicate with sea creatures. She has a pretty singing voice though unlike most merflok it won't put people in a trance. Her voice will place the person/creature in a relaxed state or make them fall asleep. Water manipulation in its ice state.
Nonmagical skills: Baker/cook, powerful swimmer, and great climber
Fashion sense: She wears a lot of blues, purples, whites, and blacks. Fun and cute clothing, from dresses and shorts. Always wearing her starfish earrings and a glowing blue/pink heart octopus pendant.
il_570xN.1484765130_oxme.jpg
Appearance: In her human form she stands at about 5’6, light tan skin with almond shaped crystal blue eyes. Curvy hourglass and soft facial features, which makes her not look her age. Long, thick, very full wavy dark chocolate brown hair that curls at the end. When in her mermaid form she stands at 6’3 and her hair turns blue hair with white highlights. Her skin is a slight blue tint with an aqua color blue tail.
0d4e5f274f5a57b580617086cd750b7c.jpgthe_blue_mermaid_by_nabilum-d75f9rf.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Jesse Arganfolk
Species: shapeshifter
Powers/spells: N/A as shapeshifter has no others
Nonmagical skills: good at hand-to-hand combat and is able to break into buildings the like. Excellent at sneaking around.
Fashion sense: mostly all black, leather jacket, tight black jeans and a black turtle neck.
Appearance: Long dark hair that’s tied in a side ponytail, a thin scar that runs across her face from the right of her forehead to the left of her chin. She is approximately 5’5 and has bright green eyes and has quite pale skin. She is built very slim and doesn’t have many curves to her. (all of this is in her normal form)

Name: Argent Fowler

Powers/spells: While most shapeshifters can transform to animals or other people, Argent has repeatedly found herself to be completely incapable of this. Instead, she has proven to have extreme skill with something that most master shapeshifters have trouble with - she can turn to silver.
While made of metal, she can take far more harm than she would otherwise be able to, able to shrug off zombie bites or scratches almost completely. Additionally, she is faster, stronger, and can shapeshift her individual limbs into the shapes of blades or spearpoints.
The downsides are rather large. She can only maintain this form for around 1 hour every 24 hours, and outside of this form, she actually takes more physical damage, a simple scratch cutting deeper. Usually, she walks around with more than a couple bandaids and such on her because of this.

Nonmagical skills: Hand to hand combat, first aid, sewing, and cooking.

Fashion sense: Light clothing, such as t-shirts and loose shorts, as well as a tight black vest she wears over her shirt.

Appearance: Grey hair and dark grey eyes. A very skinny build, and she stands at 5'2". Stronger than she looks. Has a somewhat masculine face that she feels self conscious about.

Note: Sorry 'bout the longer power section, I'm physically incapable of not overdoing RP CS's haha

Name: Karn Bluhen

Species: Faun

Powers/spells: Karn works mostly with Illusions and Glamors. While he can do healing magic he prefers not to as he hates the feeling of lethargy that comes after. He also knows a little something about Druidcraft as well, if only to keep his garden in tip-top shape. Yes, he grows a bit of weed and yes he is holding. <

Nonmagical skills: Karn is a pretty good musician. He got even better when he left his Synth phase but now he sticks to anything with strings. He finds that music really helps him focus his magic.

Fashion sense: Karn's fashion sense is easily described as Easy Breezy. He likes to keep it light and flowy.

Appearance:
dfbf5e4d96a47afb21f0c9ea37956fe8.jpg

Name:

Euodia / Syntyche

27 (Twins)

Female/Male

Species:

Sorceress / Sorcerer

Powers/spells:

Euodia: Telepathy, emotional control (to a degree), basic spells via spell book (chants)

Syntyche: Telekinesis, mild levitation, Basic spells via staff

Together: develop of wards/barriers, enhanced self-powers, power transfer (Have to be touching)

Nonmagical skills: (A rough idea- No need to list them all.)

Euodia: Basic hand-to-hand combat, herbologist, potion crafting

Syntyche: Hand-to-hand combat, Staff combat

Fashion sense:

Both can be seen in cloaks carrying either their spell book (Euodia) and staff (Syntyche).

Euodia: blonde hair, usually pulled back when not cloaked. Always has her book on her side (where her power derives from) along with a side back to carry potions or herbs. Hazel/green eyes.

Syntyche: Blackish hair with a blue tint, contrasting his almost amber/brown eyes. average build with staff strapped to his back (also what holds majority of his power). Can usually be seen with a bottle of sake/rum attached to his side.

Appearance:

Name: Christopher McCormick
Powers/spells: N/A
Nonmagical skills: Charismatic/persuasive; intelligent; lock picking; doesn't usually fight, but has quick reflexes so he dodges with ease
Fashion sense: Typically wears dark clothes, jeans/cargo pants, T-shirts, and he's rarely seen without his jacket.
Appearance: 602375

[class=background] width:600px; height:360px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('https://media1.tenor.com/images/926bc335f5ffd954a357b6c1450e3835/tenor.gif?itemid=12697327'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.8; margin-left:-50px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:70px; height:40px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:510px; margin-top:-60px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox]
Name: Peyton Gail
Species:Uhhh
Powers: I'm kind of making up my own thing here. . .
I'd Like Peyton to come from a shapeshifting father yet a human mother which have affected his abilities. Instead of shifting himself he has a shifting Daemon. A daemon is basically an out of body Spirit. They can shift with your emotions into an animals form and only stick to one or two general forms when you have "found" yourself, though some never stick. A daemon can never be far from its human and getting one ripped from you or killed off is extremely painful to its human. After loosing a Daemon the human will either go A. Insane or B. Constantly clingy, worried, depressed, confused, etc. . . If you've ever read/watched the Golden Compass Daemons will make more sense. Peyton's daemon will have a bit more abilities though like also being able to speak to animals and since Peyton's Daemon feeds off of Peytons energy or mood I'd like Peyton to be able to feel an animals emotions if wanted.
So in a sense Peyton Has a pet that's actual his spirit in animal form. This so said pet can shapeshift and talk to animals which means Peyton can also talk to animals.
I'm terrible at explaining so I apologize!
Nonmagical skills: Piano, Lacrosse, Cooking/Baking surprisingly
Fashion sense: Think of the most basic or common white boy look. . . That's Peyton

[/div]
[div class=minibox]Peyton Gail
[/div]

[/div][div class=credits]credits @RI.a [/div]

WIP

I left out the fact that Daemon's can communicate and can have a personality/emotions so I figured it best to work on making a cs for Peytons Daemon. If you're Interested in Daemons I suggest simply reading the Wikipedia page, It's accurate and easy to skim through.

WIP

I left out the fact that Daemon's can communicate and can have a personality/emotions so I figured it best to work on making a cs for Peytons Daemon. If you're Interested in Daemons I suggest simply reading the Wikipedia page, It's accurate and easy to skim through.

Thank you. I'm glad to hear his Daemon is getting a CS.

[class=background] width:600px; height:360px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('https://www.elmwoodparkzoo.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/1920x1080-Ocelotedit.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.8; margin-left:-50px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:70px; height:40px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:510px; margin-top:-60px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox]
Name: Aleta
Species: Daemon
Powers/spells: Can shapeshift into any animal according to Peyton or her emotions; The large animals are uncommon. She can also communicate with the animals around her. She can somewhat read and manipulate emotions but that's due to experience with Peytons. . .Many emotions.
Just a side note: though I'm unsure I've never read about a large Daemon, any "larger" animal form Aleta takes will still appear on the smaller side. For example a bigger cat like a snow leopard may only be the size of a medium to large sized dog.
Nonmagical skills: That of the animal she's taking the form of.
Appearance: She has multiple but with each post I include an image so hers will vary on her most prominent form for that post. I didn't really know what to put for now so I just selected an Ocelot I guess.

[/div]
[div class=minibox]Aleta
[/div]

[/div][div class=credits]credits @RI.a [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back